Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I had a really good feeling about this novel but this last update was like.... wtf? Not a single thing makes sense to me in this one, I noticed that in the beginning your not related anylonger but mysteriously about halfway through your brother sister mother again..... then the last scene for me was a mixed up jumble of what the hell did I just read, throw the rollerskating blonde in the mix then her name becomes MOM? Like What??? Super confusing, almost as bad as Palmer with DFD chapter 9 That was AS fucked up as this one is........ All the DEV's must have heat stroke or something from the nice weather.

Reactions: phreakinowski

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Do any of you think there's any good reason for pointing out crappy renders in these types of games anymore? I just think that most of the "authors" are phoning it in half the time just trying to meet their self imposed deadlines. The first thing that caught my eye was the wrong texture used on a models genitals, when they weren't even shown.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there were multiple instances that I notice all over the place in other games, hair clipping through skin, hands clipping through clothes and various other issues. And it doesn't seem as though any author ever intends to go back and fix the problem renders, just move on like nothing ever happened. Half of the issues could probably even be cleaned up in an image manipulation tool, photoshop, gimp or similar. Maybe I'm just over critical?

Reactions: phreakinowski

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Looking at the devs patreon he has gotten a nice increase of support. Maybe the Dev stumbled onto a new business model for patreon game. Release base game for free and only charge for the extra content containing all the juiciest stuff :tf:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Looking at the devs patreon he has gotten a nice increase of support. Maybe the Dev stumbled onto a new business model for patreon game. Release base game for free and only charge for the extra content containing all the juiciest stuff :tf:
an futur.. or an ex... employee of EA :tf:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Yes. I have the extras, but frankly I don´t think are worthy.

Your mum -or whatever person that appears magically in the bathroom- have sex with an aquatic Monster, that´s why you piss with the cover down. And you tickle sister with some tentacles.
i cannot decide if you are A.) describing some new Japanese circles game, B.) just hilariously trolling, or C.) letting us know that the dev has discovered some new previously undiscovered gold mine niche kink fetish group to capitalize on. either way dude, if i ever make a game, you have first invite to the creative team. XD

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo the question is what the extra is exactly ?
content..
just to know if it really worth it or not ( for avoid false hope or too much hype)

secrecy

May 1, 2017
i cannot decide if you are A.) describing some new Japanese circles game, B.) just hilariously trolling, or C.) letting us know that the dev has discovered some new previously undiscovered gold mine niche kink fetish group to capitalize on. either way dude, if i ever make a game, you have first invite to the creative team. XD
Sorry, I believed my intentions were clear...

But after that somebody asked me if I would share. Another one asking for a walktrough(!!!)...niiice

After all I´ve had more fun with this piece of shit and reading comments than 80% of the games I usually play. So probably A sister love could be a future kvlt klassik.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
soo the question is what the extra is exactly ?
content..
just to know if it really worth it or not ( for avoid false hope or too much hype)
5 more vid's, a tickle 'attack' and a bathroom encounter. 5min download on my 'crappy' DSL connection and my storage drives don't notice the 90mb extra taken up so.......well worth the price :D

Not sure if the spelling issue's on Day 4 are from the extras or just typing too fast, but either way it's annoying lol

Just finished Day 4...not quite sure WTF is going on but I think someone's had a bit much to drink...lmao

Reactions: crisbr

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
Is it possible to get the patch in another way besides a rar, lately a good percent of the rars i download come up with unknown format or damaged when i know that they are not and it won't let me repair them?

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
First time I played this, V.05 Great Game, Bit of a strange storyline but just a fast lot of fun. Can't wait for more content.
Red Pyrate

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Is it possible to get the patch in another way besides a rar, lately a good percent of the rars i download come up with unknown format or damaged when i know that they are not and it won't let me repair them?
Just open archive in winrar. Don't use 7z.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes