Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
At least, if the update was a disappointement in almost every way, the thread made my day.
Thanks everybody

Any reference to Chuck Norris MUST be accompanied by this link :
You have been warned.

Reactions: Le Taz

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
The dev has a history of not showing that the MC has had a drink or two. He didn't show it earlier either. We're supposed to infer it from the chaos and incoherence. SMH

Nothing makes sense = MC must have had a few!
That’s a ridiculous excuse. He Had a drink so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was beyond stupid and ridiculous.

Reactions: Tisi
U

User_14600

0.1 was promising, 0.2 was alright, 0.3 was very cringy and 0.4 contines. Can't play this game without feeling embarrassed because it's so bad. Maybe just not mine.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I chuckled at the adaptation of the "Mr Stark, I don't feel so good" meme from Infinity War but apart from that the update wasn't especially enjoyable because it was so incoherent and random.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Does anyone have the extra v0.4?
What you don't have it? Everyone else does!

Seriously, how long have you been here? Don't you think people would have uploaded it if they had it? STOP ASKING (per forum rules I might add). When it's found/received, then it'll be added.

Reactions: BillyKidd
Jul 11, 2017
What you don't have it? Everyone else does!

Seriously, how long have you been here? Don't you think people would have uploaded it if they had it? STOP ASKING (per forum rules I might add). When it's found/received, then it'll be added.
agreed

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
0.4 was a right mess!
Blackstar: quit trying to rush everything. A new character should either have its own section, not suddenly appear, buck nekkid in the MC's house.

Bug: Madison's name is not "Mom".

Reactions: torkenstiem

WilliamT

Oct 20, 2017
Can't say that was worth the wait. This update just seemed like a total mess with anything that could happen hidden behind the extra's..

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes