Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
o right :| and yeah i have seen that game but i passed on it, looks um interesting...
its just not the kind of game peoples specialy want here

dont worry if you not want to try it, you not alone and i have no problem with peoples tastes/opinions .
its just an UFO around here :biggrin:

Reactions: bobdillan

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A lot of you just don't see the story, MC was forced to leave and it left his sister to fend for herself in a house without any kind of love and they were best friends when he left. The sister is starving for love and companionship is how I see it at this time.

I still like this game and once the extra's get posted I will replay it again.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hell of a ending but I did see it in another game also and did anyone else’s game mess up and label Maddison as Mom ??

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Welp. Noticed a drop in quality on the renders/writing in the first 20 seconds, hit the "pay up cheapskate" extras decision and came back to grab them only to see the locals are restless because the whole thing's going sideways :WutFace:

Brb off to buy a pitchfork...

Nov 25, 2017
the extras aren't supposed to be essential to the gameplay experience, they only provide additional lewd scenes. but even without them, this latest version update turned into an incoherent mess. the mother character is incomprehensible. suddenly we are introduced to an aunt character coming from the player character's apartment bathroom. :confounded:

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
I liked t
A lot of you just don't see the story, MC was forced to leave and it left his sister to fend for herself in a house without any kind of love and they were best friends when he left. The sister is starving for love and companionship is how I see it at this time.

I still like this game and once the extra's get posted I will replay it again.
I liked this game for chapters 1-3, it was good, the characters were great, it had great potential. This update though... starts ok, but goes totally ridiculous beyond all reason at the end! Ruined it completely!

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
I was kind of excited for this game until this update. What a mess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, I appreciate a creator wanting to have some bonus content for their supporters, but in this case it isn't really extra content, it's all of the content locked away. Really disappointing release this time around.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I liked t

I liked this game for chapters 1-3, it was good, the characters were great, it had great potential. This update though... starts ok, but goes totally ridiculous beyond all reason at the end! Ruined it completely!
I love this game, but I agree with you, the "Everybody gets naked and let's fuck!" kind of concept of V.0.4 end is just nonsense. It doesn't help the erotic tension build up, it doesn't help the story, it's totally out of place.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Spoiler alert. Please use the spoiler tags.

Clearly, the MC cannot hold his liquor. VERY weird and incoherent things happen when he drinks. He did it in an earlier episode too.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, I appreciate a creator wanting to have some bonus content for their supporters, but in this case it isn't really extra content, it's all of the content locked away. Really disappointing release this time around.

Reactions: testor and Tisi

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
links or it didn't happen (actually curious, so if posting the link is against a rule or something pm it to me plz)
uhm you do notice that macadam posted in this thread including a signature pic of his game? you could search for it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Terrible game, really. I´ve got much more fun reading the comments here.

Nobody realized how terrible is the render of sister head at the first scene? where she tells about making breakfast and says "Yay!". Her head is out of place.

I suppose this is the kind of games that comes from a lazy developer who had a vague idea but is unable to develop it through a consistent or coherent script, à la Lewd island and more.
she's double jointed in her neck!

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I love this game. The story is so deep and mature, well written and almost like reality. No cliches so far. This game is far beyond that typical "I'm your mother, you came out of my vagina and there's nothing wrong if you want to enter it" and no bs about a loving sister. In this case the sister acts like a mature woman and no bs like "Still virgin, don't like undies". This game is a Redneck Rampage. Who wrote this shit? Leaving the "story" out of this game and just release the CG would've been a better choice.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes