Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
you guys are a cry babys there is nothing really to complain, you got a update full of naked girls and you are complaining, even when you dont support him on patreon? come on.....
Believe me, if I was a patron, I wouldn't be so nice with my criticism....
As said before, I don't play this games to see naked women, there are really easier ways for that, but everyone like a good story even in a sexy game. Here, the last part of the update is just a mess. Maybe it's a mistake by the dev, maybe we didn't get it, maybe it will be explained in the next update, I don't know. But I don't see why the fact that we are not patrons would prohibit us to give our thoughts about the game

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
yes it is or they repacked the new release with over 400 MB of BS
  • [ 862.1 MB ]
No, SVS does NOT have the extras or walkthrough. @AmIReal, how about checking the size of the latest release in the OP before posting this type of misinformation. Surprise, Surprise it's 862.1 MB.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
sorry my bad I thought I had dl'ed v.4 but apparently it was from another game I do apologize for my mistake :(

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I'm also waiting for the extras to see what they add to the story. But I doubt it will give more sense to the end

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
Christ, what a mess... Everything about this update seems last-minute-rushed. Spelling mistakes I can forgive, but a random black splotch of fucked up textures on the character's forehead - not so much. And then there's the story...

I'll still keep an eye out on this, I'm hoping this was some sort of "oops, uploaded the wrong version" mistake by the dev.

Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
How do the updates work for something like this? Does the dev update the main page (I see he started the thread) or does a mod with new links? And then, are they just from a random patreon or again from the dev?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
man whoever did the google drive upload needs to learn how to use an archiving program like winrar or 7zip....

edit: it appears google is smart enough to archive it for them. did not know that.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
It won't work if you're running a save from before the patch.
Good point. Didn't think of that since I usually start a new game when it's this early in the story ( and so straightforward for now)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This "game" has been incoherent and nonsensical since the very beginning and you're just now seeing that?

It's amazing how some decent character designs, even poorly rendered, suck people in.
eh i agree to a point, i think the sister character was done fine (the character more than likely has a thing for the mc but without that knowledge she would seem weird) the mom.... as much as I should say she is a bad character, she really isn't, she is just a freak XD in a good sexual way, which imo is better than the O i suddenly want you characters and instead it's "fuck me already." which is an interesting way to go imo.

Other than that though the girlfriend character eh. the story.... eh. it has some good points but it needs to be fleshed out a bit more and maybe even trimmed a bit on the details (less monologue) that being said i haven't played it for ages (waiting for extras) so I could be very wrong on some points.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes