Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I dunno before it lacked structure in the way real life lacks it with some strange twists. The Mom being one up to this point. This update made zero sense whatsoever. The aunt just appears in his apartment and really wants that dick? were losing focus on the prize. Its the sister we love because she loves us so dearly not the cunt of a mom who somehow kept us seeing our father or the aunt from nowhere, not even the waitress who acts like shes crashing a funeral to get laid.

We also don't seem to care about dear old dad kicking the bucket to stop perving. I mean dead people are kind of a boner killer.

"your dads dead and no one told you"
"Thats terrible, but this bitch wants the D so let me give it to her first. Priorities and all that."

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
We also don't seem to care about dear old dad kicking the bucket to stop perving. I mean dead people are kind of a boner killer.

"your dads dead and no one told you"
"Thats terrible, but this bitch wants the D so let me give it to her first. Priorities and all that."
depends, if it's a recently deceased hot chick, do you really think that would kill a boner?

Reactions: Paitryn
Aug 16, 2017
why is there an incest patch when the overview clearly states its your sister? (yes ik its all about patreon police and devs all lacking integrity to find something else that doesn't restrict their choice of artistic freedom, so theres no need to spam me about it thx)
it just looks like lazy mods just NOT updating these OP's....sheesh :winkytongue:

on a serious note, I was looking forward to this but now ive read the current feed, I may go make a burger instead.
dev rushed it and put out crappy update seems to be the general concensus….now im stuck in that limbo of deciding wether to try it or keep the memory of when it was good alive …..the ol' rock n hard place :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:FuckYea: just watching the reviews...

it look like game turn from pretty bad 0.2 to absolutly perfect in 0.3.
wich is, in my opinion, very suspicious based on the amount of pages of the thread.
i m gonna wait a bit more opinion before , for be fixed between that very big different change.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I guess I'll wait until the extras patch is ready to be downloaded before playing. Still happy with the new update.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I get an error code when clicking on the "Don't (Extras) button for the scene in the shower with the mom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The extra scenes are only available if you downloaded the extras package which as of now is only available on Patreon.

can any one give save file
Sure I can give a savefile.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Terrible game, really. I´ve got much more fun reading the comments here.

Nobody realized how terrible is the render of sister head at the first scene? where she tells about making breakfast and says "Yay!". Her head is out of place.

I suppose this is the kind of games that comes from a lazy developer who had a vague idea but is unable to develop it through a consistent or coherent script, à la Lewd island and more.

Reactions: MrT37
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes