Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I don't think the incest patch worked for me. Still says 'friend' I hope the 'extras' work.
Strange. I just started a new game with the last update and the patch and she's his sister allright..

Is the patch in the sub game folder ( where you also find the cache, saves and tl folders)? If it is, well that's a bug

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Okay, the pacing this update was all over the place. Renders were fine, but we have three naked women in MC's apartment and he didn't get any? not even a sloppy handjob? That's weird as shit. Also why can't close relative see their father?

There should have been something in this update but if all the H was in the extras, why bother releasing the episode without extras? This update was pg-15.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Did I just have a fucking stroke? What in the fuck did I just witness from this update?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yup, the dev was either drunk, stoned, or really couldn't give a shit and just wanted to put something out to get the patreon funds in, so threw in all the random ass renders he had on the pc.. One word: Shit!

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
Strange. I just started a new game with the last update and the patch and she's his sister allright..

Is the patch in the sub game folder ( where you also find the cache, saves and tl folders)? If it is, well that's a bug
Yeah, it's in the right folder for sure. I'm gonna try and reinstall the game.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Did I just have a fucking stroke? What in the fuck did I just witness from this update?
yeah maybe shit is too confusing. I get the spelling errors and that madison is walking him home. But if this is the dallas version of 'fainted into dream of sex' after hearing his father died, there needs to be some more indicative renders.

I mean even if this was a shocked to boner kind of experience why is there no H to round it off?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
you guys are a cry babys there is nothing really to complain, you got a update full of naked girls and you are complaining, even when you dont support him on patreon? come on.....

can someone share the 0.4 extras ?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 59550
Overview:
One random night you get a call from your sister(You haven't seen her in years) with
some disturbing news. She rush's over and this is where it begins.
Granted the overview is short and lacking but you take control of a male character
in a decision based visual novel made in renpy. This is my first attempt with a
project like this. I'm still new with daz3d and coding and this is my first time
actually writing a story. (You have been warned)
Updated: 2/June/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genres:

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:
PC: - -

MAC: - -

Incest patch: -

Extras 3.1: - - -

Walkthrough 3.1:

New issue with extras 0.4 version. I get this error when trying not to pick the towel in bathroom with the mum....?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mom_extras'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day4.rpyc", line 107, in script
    �p<FG���n��,)�T|��q��Ϋp�1��2w�w7y�����u�������=ek��J�>�u��g����0����X�t����A�P8�Zn��X������7x�����7��[����    �

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
New issue with extras 0.4 version. I get this error when trying not to pick the towel in bathroom with the mum....?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mom_extras'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day4.rpyc", line 107, in script
    �p<FG���n��,)�T|��q��Ϋp�1��2w�w7y�����u�������=ek��J�>�u��g����0����X�t����A�P8�Zn��X������7x�����7��[����    �

we need the 0.4 versión extras, the 3.1 dont work for 0.4

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
you got a update full of naked girls and you are complaining, even when you dont support him on patreon? come on.....
Updates like this ARE the reason SOME of us are not supporting him. Naked girls i already had in the prior versions. Pacing makes it hard to process.

Every time i need to ask myself 'Code Error, Translation Error, confusing writing, lazy dev'? I jump straight to 'Game not up to snuff'.

At least the renders are good and the characters are just the cliches i was looking for.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
you guys are a cry babys there is nothing really to complain, you got a update full of naked girls and you are complaining, even when you dont support him on patreon? come on.....

can someone share the 0.4 extras ?
Well some sort of story-coherence would be nice. I like realistic Games, the point of these Games is the story and not just naked girls. If I just want to see them there are better ways than to play Games like that.

Games like this would be so much better if you would slowly build up a romance.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes