Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
that's it.......I'm so happy I'm really looking forward to updating this game !!! Congratulations, excellent game.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
This update it's just a mess.
Couldn't agree more.....
It was really good and interesting so far but this new chapter is just full of non sense and feels like jumping for scene to scene without much coherence....
Sadly that's a really disappointing update storywise....

Reactions: JR_001

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Couldn't agree more.....
It was really good and interesting so far but this new chapter is just full of non sense and feels like jumping for scene to scene without much coherence....
Ditto. I mean WTF. Maybe the MC is stuck in a dream? Inexplicable otherwise.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
that was by far the craziest update i've ever played, after you learn that the father died nothing makes sense, and when the aunt enter the bedroom we entered the twilight zone

I do appreciate the effort of the dev to undress every girl as much as possible, but god damn

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Couldn't agree more.....
Ditto. I mean WTF. Maybe the MC is stuck in a dream? Inexplicable otherwise.
Well, shit. I was going to wait for the extras before downloading and playing. This was shaping up into one of my favorites, so whatever is going on, now I'm worried :teary:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Man, that whole last scene was... something else. I kept rolling back to make sure I wasn't missing something, but it just legitimately made zero damn sense. I had really been enjoying the game up until this update, so hopefully this was just an aberration.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I guess the "dream" option proposed by JR_001 is valid.
Like the MC fainted or something as he learns of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But introducing new characters inside the dream is just not making any sense.
And seriously, everybody getting naked in a sec for no reason whatsoever is just making it unbelievable, despite it being a game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Well, shit. I was going to wait for the extras before downloading and playing. This was shaping up into one of my favorites, so whatever is going on, now I'm worried :teary:
Me too. I hope this doesn't go like the TV series LOST - the first few episodes were great, then they realised hey, we can extend this more or less indefinitely, and it turned into effing Gilligan's Island.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it has to be a dream, and if it isn't, it probably will be, no way his patrons will accept all that nonsense as something that actually happened at the story

but the very end kind of confirms it to be a dream

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
it has to be a dream, and if it isn't, it probably will be, no way his patrons will accept all that nonsense as something that actually happened at the story

but the very end kind of confirms it to be a dream
Yes, I can't see any other explanation for it.
Doesn't making it less of a mess nevertheless....

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Bug in this version - Madison (waitress) is now Mom. This is some surreal shit. He he.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes