Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
relax and wait here you get everything and faster
Could it be the information is for somebody with a pass for the "fast" downloading (you must pay the provider for it) so the person can share it? When I try to download it with 50kb it takes hours and I think I am not the only one (the uploader there get money for the downloading links so they share the links only with the same free slowly downloading provider).

Reactions: darkness1

Daboy117

May 29, 2017
Just use Bigspeeds dot com or Deepbird dot com ( Dont know if I am allowed to post links so yeah just replace the dot with a " . " )
You can put a ton of links in there and it will premiurize it but not like the other sites were you have to do like 500 survey´s in order to get the premium link ^^. You just need to turn off adblock and confirm that you´re not a Robot n' shit

Chivuron

May 1, 2018
how can games like this take so long to make? its literally just images and text. i understand large images with good lighting and textures take a while to render but...i still dont understand how it can take so long. and this is coming from someone with game development experience. Genuenly curious, because i've noticed a lot of games like this taking a looooong time to make. not hating.

Reactions: bobbo69

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
how can games like this take so long to make? its literally just images and text. i understand large images with good lighting and textures take a while to render but...i still dont understand how it can take so long. and this is coming from someone with game development experience. Genuenly curious, because i've noticed a lot of games like this taking a looooong time to make. not hating.
Posing the subjects, lighting them properly, rendering the scenes, programming the game, etc. Some devs have more time than others, and/or work alone without even a small team of people helping them out. Just gotta be patient :/.

Reactions: Centurion
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes