Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
New here. I like this game. Hope it continues with rapid updates! I know that is a lot to ask the DV, but keep up the good work.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'd really wished someone would be posting some teasers here like most games, guess that there's not too many who pledge you from here affliction, I'm really sorry about that :(

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
In an earlier post someone quotes the DV as saying he made a small unrelated game as s gift. Any more info on that? Or did I misunderstand the post?

Really looking forward to an update. I hope it is long and involved.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
In an earlier post someone quotes the DV as saying he made a small unrelated game as s gift. Any more info on that? Or did I misunderstand the post?

You sure?
I only remember something like this from SC34 and the TMNT-sex-minigame...

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
It really sucks that no one is sharing the previews for this great game :teary:

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

I said I am working on a side game that will be free of charge to my patreons, but that is no where near ready. Work, family and this current game all I really have time for atm.. kinda... ^^

Reactions: bobbo69

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, she's the sexiest of the four by far. And I'm certainly NOT saying the rest aren't sexy. Apart from the mom who creeps me out.
Creeps me out too. I think she's the same model as Sofi in Parental Love

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I hope that's just a mis-translation. Otherwise it's:
"It's free to those who pay me for it."
All I meant was that I won't be setting up a separate patreon page for it. All current and future patrons will have access to it at the time of release. Its an added bonus just like a walkthrough 4k images and the rest of the bonus items offered.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Just played through the game, really love it and the characters. The sister is a good balance between innocent and approachable. And sooo lovable.
My only real complaint is the annoying sound effect every time you mouseover or interact with a menu item. An option to mute or disable it would be much appreciated.

I just hope this doesn't turn into one of those games where there's no sex scenes until the final few chapters. I'm already waiting on too many games as it is. The characters are interesting enough players will be eager for the each release without adding in unnecessary suspense.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes