Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
just finished the game with the extras pack.
gotta say really liking this game so far. its interesting how the female characters are the ones instigating a lot of the intimacy, instead of the norm where the male MC corrupts pretty much everyone.
the sister is hot. the dev achieved making her look late adolescent youthful without looking like she could get into movies with a children's ticket. I'm sure more than a few players will disagree, but wish her tits were a cup size bigger.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
just finished the game with the extras pack.
gotta say really liking this game so far. its interesting how the female characters are the ones instigating a lot of the intimacy, instead of the norm where the male MC corrupts pretty much everyone.
the sister is hot. the dev achieved making her look late adolescent youthful without looking like she could get into movies with a children's ticket. I'm sure more than a few players will disagree, but wish her tits were a cup size bigger.
Sister, mom, girlfriend ... they're all hot. Loving the sister's and mom's naughtiness, too. Regarding boob size, there are literally dozens of similar games where everyone has humongous tits. This one, where they have smaller, perfectly shaped, perky tits is a very welcome and refreshing departure from what seems to be the norm.

Btw. any news about an update?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Sister, mom, girlfriend ... they're all hot. Loving the sister's and mom's naughtiness, too. Regarding boob size, there are literally dozens of similar games where everyone has humongous tits. This one, where they have smaller, perfectly shaped, perky tits is a very welcome and refreshing departure from what seems to be the norm.
I totally agree ontach... this in one of my 'auto-download' & 'auto-play' games whenever an update comes out!!

Dunno when the next update is sorry but I play so many game versions at the one time, by the time I get through them all, there are new updates out for some of them anyway!! LOL!

Reactions: ontach

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
do i really need to download the extra ...and when is the next update coming?
I'm looking towards the end of the month for Patreon release but it really depends on how much of my set goal I can get done.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Requesting android version(s). Maybe with incest patch already installed would be good.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes