Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Big R

May 1, 2018
Hey @Afflyction , just wanted to say great job. I really love how insanely cute and sexy the sister is. Really looking forward to new update.
The only thing that disturbs me a bit is the bad spelling/grammar. I read how you're very busy, but don't you have a proofreader or someone to help out with that?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm really loving the sister's pose in that bonus render I posted.
Yessss. This is far and away my favorite model, and this dev consistently poses her in effective ways.

And please don't attack me for asking something I could probably find on my own with some searching, but it just popped into my head: What is the name/asset of this model in DAZ? (I'm assuming it's Daz).

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Hey @Afflyction , just wanted to say great job. I really love how insanely cute and sexy the sister is. Really looking forward to new update.
The only thing that disturbs me a bit is the bad spelling/grammar. I read how you're very busy, but don't you have a proofreader or someone to help out with that?
Sorry for that, I know grammar isn't my strong suit but sadly I do not. I kept it that way in part, due to my schedule and in part, due to my process. I will try and handle that better for future updates.

Big R

May 1, 2018
Sorry for that, I know grammar isn't my strong suit but sadly I do not. I kept it that way in part, due to my schedule and in part, due to my process. I will try and handle that better for future updates.
If you like, I can help you out with that a bit. I have done a lot of proofreading in the past

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hi, I am pretty sure that if you are willing to accept it many of us would gladly be of assistance.

If push comes to shove get in touch - I am a writer by profession so proofreading wouldn‘t be a problem.

It‘s not „The Mists of Avalon“, is it? ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
really like this game but the extras patch isn't working.
Will the extra in the extra patch be included in update 4?
the sister is hot.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah. Is there something I need to do after that?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Had the rpyc but not the rpa file.
I found an extras download here from vincidon. I'll try to download it again.
then I assume I just drag both files into the game file and restart the game.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Had the rpyc but not the rpa file.
I found an extras download here from vincidon. I'll try to download it again.
then I assume I just drag both files into the game file and restart the game.
Yes sir and you should only need to start from the end of 2.0 if you have a save there.

Reactions: RustyV
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes