Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Can anyone recommend any games that are not on the "popular games" list with a character model like the daughter in ASL? It is nice seeing a more realistic body type instead of the super exaggerated giant boobs that are super common on here.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Dude, you already had one extras.rpyc in your game folder (or extras.rpa archive) and then you added another 95121_extras.rpy file in there. Of course every constant is defined in both files and therefore twice this way. :winkytongue:

I'm guessing, you downloaded that 95121_extras.rpy separately from here and didn't rename it to extras.rpy. This forum software adds a random number in front of every attached file name and you have to remove it in case the name of the file is important.
But in this case I think that you better delete that 95121_extras.rpy and rely on the extras.rpa that should contain the correct extras.rpyc file this time.

This is a bugfix update and downloading only the game and extras should work without any additional downloads or patches.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
how i install the extra`?
If you're using the PC version: After you download and open the file. Move all the files inside to the "Game" folder and it should be installed. (I've tested and worked).

If you're using the MAC version: Use this as a source. (I've tested and worked).

Reactions: fortuna95

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
pc version but there just 2 date extra and no image :/
from what you download it? i use pomf by no mega upload for the extra

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
pc version but there just 2 date extra and no image :/
from what you download it? i use pomf by no mega upload for the extra
Sorry, I was thinking about another ASL file (g_images). When I reopened the extras file (I used Filedropper, but I'm guessing its the same thing.) All it had was 2 files, "extras.rpa" and "extras.rpyc". I'm guessing thats what you got as well. Just place the 2 files in the game folder.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Can anyone recommend any games that are not on the "popular games" list with a character model like the daughter in ASL? It is nice seeing a more realistic body type instead of the super exaggerated giant boobs that are super common on here.
You could try Greono Games' 'Two Sides', the game is really hot, the female characters have realistic bodies, and the renders are great! Be warned thou that he doesn't update the game on a regular basis.
Link below:

Reactions: FrozenPizza

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I honestly don't know. This is the first I have heard of this issue. At least, it hasn't been reported till now.
I'm not going to say what I already said above again. However, after the 'dirty dream' section, I did get the last remaining possible trophies and their respected images stayed. Anyway, I really enjoyed the game so far and I'm looking for new updates in the future. Also, the "I will eat your fucking ovaries!" line made me laugh, so random.

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Despite I have downloaded Extras and extracted to the game folder, my game is not incest ATM. How can I fix it ?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I like the Game, but the punctuation in this Game really annoys me to no end. ".." is used as an replacement for everything, I guess whoever wrote this never heard of commas etc ._.

The Dev should really try to get someone to proof-read his script and fix the mistakes.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
This whole game is a piece of shit. Some decent enough renders and a dancing monkey won't make for a decent game. Not going to follow this one anymore. It's a pointless waste of time.

Reactions: User_14600
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes