Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Actually all you really need to do is open up the chrs.rpy file in notepad and change my friend to my sister in some areas and your good to go as that's all I did.

Reactions: Pif paf

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
You have to use the incest patch
How can you install the patch once you download it? I just opened the file and placed it inside the games folder. Right underneath the game itself, walkthrough pdf/rar file, before the memory txt file. Did I do it right?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
How can you install the patch once you download it? I just opened the file and placed it inside the games folder. Right underneath the game itself, walkthrough pdf/rar file, before the memory txt file. Did I do it right?
Close - You need to move it into the \game folder. :)

Reactions: Zontany

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but I don't follow :oops:
My bad - I assumed you were on Windows.

Take a look at this - it's for a different IC mod, but should be the same steps:

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
My bad - I assumed you were on Windows.

Take a look at this - it's for a different IC mod, but should be the same steps:
No problem, it was my fault. I should have mentioned that. Thanks for the info.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Is this a bug or was this update literally just 1 minute of content? I can only take a peek at the mother, go to sleep and then it says "end of this version"

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Is this a bug or was this update literally just 1 minute of content? I can only take a peek at the mother, go to sleep and then it says "end of this version"
Read the changelog.This is not actually a update.It's 0.3.1.More like adding 2 scenes and reworked some areas

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having a problem with the Trophies. I've been following the walkthrough up until the 'dirty dream' "hug (Extras)" option. I've got all the possible trophies so far (including the trophy that goes with it, "Light riding". When I saved and quit the game I got all the trophies like I said. However, when I loaded the saved file; all my trophies including "Light riding" were missing. Has anyone else have this problem? What should I do?

FYI: I don't think this matters, but I'm playing a PC version on a Mac using Wine Staging.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I don't know what i enjoy more about this game. The super-sexy sister, who is so hot that i enjoy the teasing more than a lot of the sex-scenes in other games? The aggressive Mom who's a nice change of pace? Or the dancing monkey?
okay okay, it's the monkey and we knew that all along. But the Sis is a close second!

Sep 21, 2017
jeez what a mess! I DO NOT KNOW HERE TO PUT THE g_images??? no instructions whatsoever! I put it in main game: nothing, I put it in game folder: nothing, I put it in renpy folder: nothing just blank gray screen. we need an update on the OP for things like this. the extras.rpa and extras rypc fuck things up----the game works after i download (no lewd, no extras whatsoever)...only that it still says friend, I apply lewd patcher as such...still at name giving at the start it says "friend" like the lewd patch does nothing. again the g_images don't work because the extras scenes all appear grey and blank. Last problem I had like this was in dreams of desire snafu...:FeelsBadMan:
first image: after applying lewd patch still friend not sister
second image: after applying g_images to EVERY folder in the game, main folder, renpy, game, etc.
third image: after applying the extras.rpa and extras.rypc
ASL 2018-04-23 23-28-13-89.png ASL 2018-04-23 23-28-30-95.png ASL 2018-04-23 23-35-29-22.png

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes