Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Just wondering if anybody else is having issues with the provided walkthrough- is yours buggered up and/or truncated? There are options in it that don't show up in the game and it cuts off/doesn't scroll past
You also get +1 Desire point for Brittany after the She leaves.
Look down +1 Love Point
Does anybody have a version that continues past this point- if so, would you mind posting it?

Note to Dev.: You should just call this game "Screen Shots"- I spend as much time playing the game as I do constantly hitting "H & S". lol You've made the "friend" character absolutely adorable! The expression(s) on her face when she realizes that she's trying "shift gears" with the MC's equipment were priceless.
The dancing monkey segment was pretty amusing- actually found myself sitting through the entire thing (not that this game needed a palette cleanser).
Where did you get the remix for Yakkety Sax (Benny Hill Theme)?

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
This whole game is a piece of shit. Some decent enough renders and a dancing monkey won't make for a decent game. Not going to follow this one anymore. It's a pointless waste of time.
i found the dancing monkey's hifuckinglarious and it's only a game why you have to be mad??? Don't like it? Pack up your stuff and get the fuck out

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
You could try Greono Games' 'Two Sides', the game is really hot, the female characters have realistic bodies, and the renders are great! Be warned thou that he doesn't update the game on a regular basis.
Link below:
Thanks, I haven't seen this one yet and will give it a shot!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Was this made patreon friendly recently? I go to play it and the person I think is supposed to be your sister (according to the games desciption in the OP) is labelled as your friend. Is there a patch I'm missing? the entire title seems kind of false after making it patreon safe.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Was this made patreon friendly recently? I go to play it and the person I think is supposed to be your sister (according to the games desciption in the OP) is labelled as your friend. Is there a patch I'm missing? the entire title seems kind of false after making it patreon safe.
There is an incest patch in the description. However, it only seems to work on the windows version, not the mac.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
There is an incest patch in the description. However, it only seems to work on the windows version, not the mac.
all I see is the game download and the extras download, I downloaded and applied both, I'm using windows. Where is the patch download in the OP?

cheldee

Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 59550
Overview:
One random night you get a call from your sister(You haven't seen her in years) with
some disturbing news. She rush's over and this is where it begins.
Granted the overview is short and lacking but you take control of a male character
in a decision based visual novel made in renpy. This is my first attempt with a
project like this. I'm still new with daz3d and coding and this is my first time
actually writing a story. (You have been warned)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 14/April/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genres:

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Extras: - - -
Walkthrough:
G-images:

Extract to game folder.
Thanks to @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore for the uploads

View attachment 59552 View attachment 59553 View attachment 59554 View attachment 59555

Just curious as to how this is an update to the game. I remember playing this game MONTHS ago, and it ended at the same point.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Just curious as to how this is an update to the game. I remember playing this game MONTHS ago, and it ended at the same point.
For once on F95 we have a Change-log that is up to date, and you don't read it ?
That's sad :FeelsBadMan:

And as updates go, this is 0.3.1, so yes, this is not much of an improvement from 0.3.0.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Extras is bonus scenes for being a Patreon and g-images isn't required after the 0.3.1 fix iirc

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Uhh.. Guys.. Sister has turned into a "Friend". Is this the update or I'm supposed to be able to change it somehow?
I looked and couldn't find any fix or anything.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes