Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I search the Extras for 0.4 Has anyone this?
Yes. I have the extras, but frankly I don´t think are worthy.

Your mum -or whatever person that appears magically in the bathroom- have sex with an aquatic Monster, that´s why you piss with the cover down. And you tickle sister with some tentacles.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
What you don't have it? Everyone else does!

Seriously, how long have you been here? Don't you think people would have uploaded it if they had it? STOP ASKING (per forum rules I might add). When it's found/received, then it'll be added.
Actually I've been around long enough to know sometimes these things get missed by mods. Like for example farmer dreams which is using a walkthrough from 3.1 eventhough multiple updates has been posted in the thread.

Wasn't a hostile question it didn't deserve a hostile answer. I DL'ed the game the night before and came back the next day wondering if someone posted the extras file. Not two minutes later. Sheesh guess next time I'll use the thread search function though it doesn't always work properly for me.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Yes. I have the extras, but frankly I don´t think are worthy.

Your mum -or whatever person that appears magically in the bathroom- have sex with an aquatic Monster, that´s why you piss with the cover down. And you tickle sister with some tentacles.
would you mind share the extras

Dude2020

Jan 10, 2018
Ha, some of these people on here that wanna hold themselves above others by saying, "how long you been on here?" when someone is just asking a simple question cracks me up. Why berate someone like that? You feel better now? Here's a tip for you: Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded. Good day.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
LMAO. Yeah, this updates certainly proves, that Ren'Py games are superior to all other game engines :eek:penedeyewink:
That said I really liked this game before this update, but this was... Well... :FeelsBadMan:
there is so many good ren'py games with incest its just amazing : P

Reactions: netsrac

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, MC got up in the morning and went to take a dump, strainin' too hard to get that big turd out caused him to have a stroke and this entire update is just the misfirings of his dying brain as he lies there on the cold tile floor of the bathroom...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ha, some of these people on here that wanna hold themselves above others by saying, "how long you been on here?" when someone is just asking a simple question cracks me up. Why berate someone like that? You feel better now? Here's a tip for you: Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded. Good day.
You sir deserve a prize :)

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I have no idea what the hell I just played. I will refer to it from now on as the "Beautiful But Bizarre Engrish Women You May Or May Not Be Related To Who Don't Wear Underwear And Tend To Pass Out Randomly Simulator".

Reactions: blastwave2k
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes