Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
This game is amazing, wish there were more like this on an open world style or that you could create procedurally generated girls that the player could assing a pic to with her own stats and traits and try and break her with your magic and training.

The only other game I've seen as deep as this one is HHS+ but that game doesn't revolve about forced content but inducing corruption... love this approach better.

D

Deleted member 1993235

is there anywhere i can find a full save of the newest version? i would like to play through the completed game again without taking the 6-7 hours+ of quickly skipping through the walkthrough. i'd be v grateful.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is there anywhere i can find a full save of the newest version? i would like to play through the completed game again without taking the 6-7 hours+ of quickly skipping through the walkthrough. i'd be v grateful.
Why? You cannot see the charm scenes or any of the various special events, all you will see are the repeat sex scenes?

I have some lateish saves say just before starting Charlie's story but nothing at the end as that is not too useful for development work
BUT
I am doing work on the new version and the ones I have will not be compatible with your version. Maybe I can locate some exported saves, I will check

EDIT:
attached is a save just before meeting Charlie and thus doing his/her events and Amy
Another is after and with Amy as a girlfriend

The one with Amy is quite late but not everything is resolved, also these are on the Murder path I do not have any useful Apprentice path saves this late in the game

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1993235

EDIT:
attached is a save just before meeting Charlie and thus doing his/her events and Amy
thank you very much, and yeah i won't be able to see the charm scenes but that's a sacrifice i'll have to make.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
I am doing work on the new version and the ones I have will not be compatible with your version. Maybe I can locate some exported saves, I will check
Nice. How far away do you estimate this project is from being "complete"? If you were to start a sequel from scratch with the technical knowledge you know how would it be different? Another subtle hint that you should make a sequel posed as an innocent question?

aakritiSinha

Apr 30, 2019
hi ... according to walkthrough that i got it says to meet leanne in the graveyard and charm chief batton after charming doanna ... but i cant find the graveyard and i cant charm batton bcoz she is already under someone else charm .... what do i do ?
thanks in advance

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Nice. How far away do you estimate this project is from being "complete"? If you were to start a sequel from scratch with the technical knowledge you know how would it be different? Another subtle hint that you should make a sequel posed as an innocent question?
I could not say, and at the moment my free time is limited so one game at a time and I would prefer to finish this game before working on another

hi ... according to walkthrough that i got it says to meet leanne in the graveyard and charm chief batton after charming doanna ... but i cant find the graveyard and i cant charm batton bcoz she is already under someone else charm .... what do i do ?
thanks in advance
The walkthrough is out of date, it was made for version 14.8.4. You have to follow Tess's story and get the silver ring and then use it to free Officer Batton, so you have to vary the order of events.

The graveyard is only available once you have done the Seance to summon Kurndorf's ghost, have you done this?

aakritiSinha

Apr 30, 2019
I could not say, and at the moment my free time is limited so one game at a time and I would prefer to finish this game before working on another

The walkthrough is out of date, it was made for version 14.8.4. You have to follow Tess's story and get the silver ring and then use it to free Officer Batton, so you have to vary the order of events.

The graveyard is only available once you have done the Seance to summon Kurndorf's ghost, have you done this?
thnks .... and dont know what senace is ... but havent summoned any ghost

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do i charm lauren ?
and if i free the witch completly will it effect ?
For Lauren, it depends on the path, on the murder path charm Sarah and then when she asks get her a bottle of wine
On the apprentice path it is tricky there are limited opportunities where you meet her on the stairs, charm her then, but you have to repeat

If you imprison Jessica then you you have a toy to play with, and a curse event will happen. If you free her then there are a range of events where she can teach you

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i m on apprentice path and has been trying for two hours but cant meet lauren on stairs :D
It only happens a limited number of times and as long as you can still visit Sarah. If you have already had the encounters then you cannot get her
Also only happen every few visits to the mansion, so visit, leave, visit leave

Try and do some other stuff for a while and come back and try again

But most likely you are past the possible events

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
ok, following the outdated walkthrough and currently stuck on the event line of charming Mom. I've followed the walkthrough up to getting to the event with Gabby and charming her, but the spell does not work for some reason. I suspect there's a step that I'm missing which is not listed in the walkthrough. Anyone know what it is?

Edit: Think I found the same question before in the thread regarding this. Btw, dev, you're fkn awesome, both for the quality of the game and for being this active in the thread.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ok, following the outdated walkthrough and currently stuck on the event line of charming Mom. I've followed the walkthrough up to getting to the event with Gabby and charming her, but the spell does not work for some reason. I suspect there's a step that I'm missing which is not listed in the walkthrough. Anyone know what it is?

Edit: Think I found the same question before in the thread regarding this. Btw, dev, you're fkn awesome, both for the quality of the game and for being this active in the thread.
The process for charming Gabby is very different between the Murder and Apprentice paths, which are you on? Are you at her home or the press conference?

For the press conference you most likely did not ask around before to find out information on the necklace. Otherwise it depends on what the message you get when you try to charm her, and where you are

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
It was the Conspiracy path and the issue was me not talking to Beasly about hypnosis. Although the hypnosis stuff is still fucky for me, since I've just figured out another holdup when trying to hypnotise Mother Superior. Apparently I need the hypnosis book in my inventory too to make it work. For some reason.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, since I'm almost done and still haven't run into the pregnancy content for the characters, might as well ask on how to get to it, since the walkthrough has no info on that whatsoever.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes