Jun 24, 2017
How do I trigger the end of the game? I've charmed basically everyone except Gina. Is she one of the required charms for the end of the game?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do I trigger the end of the game? I've charmed basically everyone except Gina. Is she one of the required charms for the end of the game?
Yes of course Gina is mandatory, depending on story she may of had you arrested, or at least suspect you of stealing museum property. She is an authority figure in the game, so yes she must be charmed to be able to consider you are in control

PS also have you charmed Emily?

Jun 24, 2017
Yes of course Gina is mandatory, depending on story she may of had you arrested, or at least suspect you of stealing museum property. She is an authority figure in the game, so yes she must be charmed to be able to consider you are in control

PS also have you charmed Emily?
Yes, I have Emily. I never got arrested by Gina because I just had the mayor close the museum then cast Pass to steal the vase at night. Now I can't get the possession of Gina to work at home so I can't get her to take off the necklace. I think she's literally the only character left I haven't charmed. I'll try to see if I can figure out a way to get her without cheating or if I bugged out the game.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, I have Emily. I never got arrested by Gina because I just had the mayor close the museum then cast Pass to steal the vase at night. Now I can't get the possession of Gina to work at home so I can't get her to take off the necklace. I think she's literally the only character left I haven't charmed. I'll try to see if I can figure out a way to get her without cheating or if I bugged out the game.
Do you have the lock of her hair? If so you should be able to cast possession in the Sacred Clearing and then use it to possess her

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
So I’m replaying this game, and I’m at the part where you’re supposed to turn invisible and wait for Kate in her room. But every time I turn invisible, the option to wait for Kate disappears and it only lets me exit the house. Have I done something wrong?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I’m replaying this game, and I’m at the part where you’re supposed to turn invisible and wait for Kate in her room. But every time I turn invisible, the option to wait for Kate disappears and it only lets me exit the house. Have I done something wrong?
I will check but you do not have to turn invisible. Had you previously searched her room and found the two photo albums? If so you can just hide in her room

Jun 24, 2017
Do you have the lock of her hair? If so you should be able to cast possession in the Sacred Clearing and then use it to possess her
Yes, I possess her, but she ONLY appears in the museum regardless of the time of day or if the museum is open or closed. I can't get her to take off the necklace as long as she's at the museum.

Jun 24, 2017
Alright, after a bit of toggling I got to possess her while she was at home. But the game still hasn't ended. Is there a timer?

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
I will check but you do not have to turn invisible. Had you previously searched her room and found the two photo albums? If so you can just hide in her room
I didn't bother searching the room previously because I always knew that I could use the invisibility method, so I'm not really sure what to do here. I guess it's not a big deal if I don't get Kate, but I'd like to.

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
Running into another weird issue here. According to the walkthrough (though I don't know how accurate it is anymore) I should be able to end the game right now (I've defeated everyone and charmed the entire freaking town) but whenever I go to my bedroom I don't see any option to end the game. Any ideas?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Running into another weird issue here. According to the walkthrough (though I don't know how accurate it is anymore) I should be able to end the game right now (I've defeated everyone and charmed the entire freaking town) but whenever I go to my bedroom I don't see any option to end the game. Any ideas?
As discussed above, have you charmed Gina and Emily? Have you either freed Jessica or bound her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Well, I waited a whole week, checking my room each time. No dice.

Here's my save. Maybe I'm missing something obvious?
You have not charmed all of the police, Diane White is not charmed. Go to the police station and charm her and return home

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
If you still have a save game from where you had the invisibility problem can you post it for me to investigate?

Otherwise also see my last reply, have you charmed all of the police and town hall, defeated Davy, Legion and either freed or enslaved Jessica. Have you met Miku and the Vampyre?

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Hi! First of all I want to thank you for this great game, I've player so many times almost every version. I wanted to ask, will be any new version? I'm a bit anxious at home because of corona virus and I want to play this great game!
Thx again.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
everbody plz be careful of corona virus im from malaysia so plz take care guys
Take care as well

Hi! First of all I want to thank you for this great game, I've player so many times almost every version. I wanted to ask, will be any new version? I'm a bit anxious at home because of corona virus and I want to play this great game!
Thx again.
Yes a new version in in development but it has been slow due to home life things and my job complications. So hopefully in a month or two (more likely two)

Reactions: Lonewolf1985
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes