For research

Jan 27, 2020
i started the whole game again and followed the walkthrough a lot closer this time (which is still a bit tricky due to the timed events) and i'm now stuck again, and i can't understand why. i got gabby into the room at the press event, by herself, i have the shielded charm, i have a lot of mana and experience, yet the spell dissapates and she kicks me out? what's am i missing?
you didn't learn about how to defend yourself from the necklace. you can do this by reading a hypnosis book from the fortune teller shop (need to read it in bedroom) or by talking to the girl in the mansion

D

Deleted member 1993235

you didn't learn about how to defend yourself from the necklace. you can do this by reading a hypnosis book from the fortune teller shop (need to read it in bedroom) or by talking to the girl in the mansion
i did defend myself, earlier in the game against kurndorf. is there a second thing i need to learn about it? i already read one hypnosis book i'm pretty sure

For research

Jan 27, 2020
how do I start the ending quest? ive done everything (I think) in the apprentice path but I still haven't been offered the quest. last one was save girl from gangsters by possession.

For research

Jan 27, 2020
i did defend myself, earlier in the game against kurndorf. is there a second thing i need to learn about it? i already read one hypnosis book i'm pretty sure
yes but this is a diffrant defence. quickly go back and try to read it again, if you cant go to the girl or mr bosley or maby even Jessica.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Actually you just need to talk to someone who knows such things, Sir Ronald/Sarah or Mr Beasley (not the Bimbo ones)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do I start the ending quest? ive done everything (I think) in the apprentice path but I still haven't been offered the quest. last one was save girl from gangsters by possession.
Charm all Town Hall, including Emily, all police and some key people here and there, Mr Besley for one and Tess and Gina. Defeat Davy and Legion, meet Miku.
Also have resolved Jessica, you must of freed her or permanently imprisoned her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do I get Emily. I haven't met her yet?
There is a meeting at Town Hall after charming the Mayor, Officer Batton and Kristin, Angela and Ellie (3 days after the last). After this meeting Angela will contact you and Emily will be there.

Boryszkov

Feb 1, 2018
You cannot get Jade to dance at her club, only you can or your slaves. You cannot charm her at this time and she is very much the dominatrix type and would prefer to see you dance than to dance herself
Thanks a lot, just noticed a photo in the files and was curious if it has a scene to go with it

odtoy67

Jan 12, 2018
I was just wondering if you plan on adding more basic spell craft to the game to unlock the full power of the MC?

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
Can't seem to teleport Leanne after defeating Jesse, it won't let me drop off the relic at the hidden room either. anyone know what's up with that or how can I fix it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can't seem to teleport Leanne after defeating Jesse, it won't let me drop off the relic at the hidden room either. anyone know what's up with that or how can I fix it?
Check the notes in your phone, it does list key points needed and may tell you something you are missing

A few things to check in general
- do you know the upgraded version of Teleport
- did you cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room
- did you attune the hexagram in the Hidden Room
- did Abby move the Dragon Gem to the Hidden Room
- has Ms Jone taught you the Ritual of Return

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Hi,

Great game, I'd just like to ask when the next update is? Also, do you plan to explore more cuckold options in the game? Aside from 1 with Tess's husband, I feel you can do more with that.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi,

Great game, I'd just like to ask when the next update is? Also, do you plan to explore more cuckold options in the game? Aside from 1 with Tess's husband, I feel you can do more with that.
Please check a couple of posts above for discussion of the next update.

Possibly for Mr Tanika and for Carol's wife, but cuckold is not my thing and not sure when they will be added to the game.

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
Check the notes in your phone, it does list key points needed and may tell you something you are missing

A few things to check in general
- do you know the upgraded version of Teleport
- did you cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room
- did you attune the hexagram in the Hidden Room
- did Abby move the Dragon Gem to the Hidden Room
- has Ms Jone taught you the Ritual of Return
Thanks. Seems to have solved the issue.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes