cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I need walkthrough
Plz help
There is one included in the game, in the help folder

does the game like this one are also using HTML's? and do they also got a lot of contents like yours? by the way.. what will be your updates? mind spoiling it now??
There are some, for instance 'The Company' but most tend to use other game engines line Ren'py or RAGS there. But that is the same as games posted here
Amount of content varies widely though

Si quiero encantarla pero cuando la transformó en mi casa aparece un mal final
You have to explicitly cast the Charm spell yourself at the right point. Do not just keel clicking the buttons at the end of the page. It should be clear in the text when you are getting worried and should do so

For research

Jan 27, 2020
Has hypnosis been put in yet? I've read the book and learned basic induction from Bosly but ive never been able to use it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Has hypnosis been put in yet? I've read the book and learned basic induction from Bosly but ive never been able to use it.
Yes, it is used for charming Mother Superior and Adele Ross. It can be used when saving Camryn

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ya veo gracias y como le ganó a sucubo
If by 'sucubo' you are talking about Elian, then her story in incomplete. You can meet her, and then there will be some encounters at the Avernus Club, but nothing more so far

Antialpaka

Apr 27, 2018
I have a slight problem. Kundorf won't teach me the invisibility spell. Do I need to do something to activate the interaction? Or is there another way to charm Kate without the invisibility spell after she comes back from the hotel? I know that in another playthrough I somehow got Kundorf to teach me the spell but I don't know how. Pls would be so kind the help me out.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a slight problem. Kundorf won't teach me the invisibility spell. Do I need to do something to activate the interaction? Or is there another way to charm Kate without the invisibility spell after she comes back from the hotel? I know that in another playthrough I somehow got Kundorf to teach me the spell but I don't know how. Pls would be so kind the help me out.
Try to pick up the Chalice while Mother Superior is there. She will complain but then you can be taught it

But there are other ways
- have you looked a both photo albums hidden in Kate's room?
- you can just NOT charm her and make her your girlfriend. You have to free her with the silver ring twice, and the preferably have Gina's necklace to give her

Antialpaka

Apr 27, 2018
Do I have to look at the albums to hide in her room or how do I do it and I think I will try the necklace approach. Thanks for the quick response. XD

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Do I have to look at the albums to hide in her room or how do I do it and I think I will try the necklace approach. Thanks for the quick response. XD
If you look at both albums to the end then you can decide to hide in her room when you reach her room first

Antialpaka

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks a lot. Btw is there a way to survive the Succubus without having to rely on Jade? Cause I pissed her off and she won't talk to me anymore.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks a lot. Btw is there a way to survive the Succubus without having to rely on Jade? Cause I pissed her off and she won't talk to me anymore.
No there is not, but I do not think she is permanently pissed off, try and return the next night

Antialpaka

Apr 27, 2018
I have tried it for several nights now but I can't even enter her room anymore, nothing happens when i press on the "visit Misstress Jade" button. Don't know if that may just be a bug.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have tried it for several nights now but I can't even enter her room anymore, nothing happens when i press on the "visit Misstress Jade" button. Don't know if that may just be a bug.
That sounds like a bug, if the option is present you should be able to visit her. Please

a) just before clicking on the button open the Javascript console. For most current browsers hit F12 and select the console tag
b) now click the link
c) let me know any error messages shown

Otherwise please save the game to a file and post it for me to check

Matvei2020

Feb 11, 2020
I have some problem - I did not charm Police Chief Batton from the beginning and now she stays with attorney White, so I cant do anything with her, including charm or using ring to free from old charm, as a result I cant ask her to withdraw officer Adele from sacred clearing. What should I do next?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have some problem - I did not charm Police Chief Batton from the beginning and now she stays with attorney White, so I cant do anything with her, including charm or using ring to free from old charm, as a result I cant ask her to withdraw officer Adele from sacred clearing. What should I do next?
Load an earlier save and free her with the ring before DA White turns up, or learn Shielded Charm and then charm them both

Antialpaka

Apr 27, 2018
That sounds like a bug, if the option is present you should be able to visit her. Please

a) just before clicking on the button open the Javascript console. For most current browsers hit F12 and select the console tag
b) now click the link
c) let me know any error messages shown

Otherwise please save the game to a file and post it for me to check
OK after clicking the link the console says:

Uncaught ReferenceError: sCurrently is not defined
at Person.per.showEvent (compiled.js:2837)
at dispPlace (compiled.js:568)
at gotoPlace (compiled.js:570)
at HTMLParagraphElement.onclick (index.html:1)
per.showEvent @ compiled.js:2837
dispPlace @ compiled.js:568
gotoPlace @ compiled.js:570
onclick @ index.html:1

hope it helps, if not here is my safe file.

Boryszkov

Feb 1, 2018
I have a question, I've noticed in the files that there are pics for charmed Davy, is there a way to charm him in the newest version?

Dudeman0288

Jan 24, 2020
can we get an updated walkthough???
all the ones im looking at are outdated and incorrect for example the ones u have listed in the original post tell u to go charm the police ladies b4 you get the ring to uncharm them which unless i missed something you cant do or can u get to the police b4 they are charmed originally also in the closest walkthrough i have found the path it leads doesnt allow for the option to have miss granger attack gina and get shot or was that removed?

and if there is a walkthrough for apprentice path that is up to date with 14.9.4.3 and i have just missed or over looked it please link it so i can read it ty

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes