cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Una pregunta como puedo desbloquear los últimos dos hechizos y ayudar al fantasma a que ya no esté debil
The last two spells are not implemented in the game yet.

Keana is drained when you have sex with her. The following night she will of recovered

Gracias y como puedo encantar a sarah gates
On the Apprentice path there are only limited part of the romancing, the rest is yet to be implemented

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is Jessica's story in this yet? the witch I mean from the cellar. phone has a "is she a friend" in there.
There is quite a lot but it depends if you free her or keep her as a slave. Were you able to help her during the Seance (ie did you know how to protect yourself with magic and hold onto the chain)

For research

Jan 27, 2020
actually the guide said to just watch. eventully she grabbed the chain and a burst of light happened which I THINK made the warlock lose control of the demon.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
actually the guide said to just watch. eventully she grabbed the chain and a burst of light happened which I THINK made the warlock lose control of the demon.
The walkthrough is out of date, a lot of Jessica's scenes were changed in the 14.9 releases and the walkthrough is for 14.8.4

If you help her and keep hold of the chain she will not leave on her own, but get imprisoned by the demon. You can later then either keep her there or free her for quite a lot more content

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
last question (promise) ;) what does the add other option do to you and other charecters in cheat menu?
Do you mean 'Change Other/Extra' if so this is a set of custom flags that vary widely from person to person. They are documented to a degree in the game installation folder in
Development/people.html

If this is not what you mean can you give more details on where the option is?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hey guys is there any games like this one?
It depends on what you mean by 'like this one'. You may wish to look at the games at the Hypnopics Collective as linked in the first post, there are many mind control themed games there

Reactions: VolksKrieg

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When can we expect some big update?
When it is ready, not sure when though

una pregunta como encantó a miku
Sorry I am unsure what you are asking, it is something about Miku

With her the main things is to
- try to charm her
- learn the transform spell
- talk to other people, notably Sarah/Sir Ronald
- transform her and then make sure to cast the charm spell at the right point

Or were you just saying you liked her story?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A test Android version
Anyone with an actual android device who has a little free time can you try this test version of the game, running as a Android apk using WebView. It runs fine for me in various emulators so should work fine. It is quite large at 887Mb so you need quite a bit of free storage to install it. I have done some small changes to the UI to tidy game play on these devices, but the sidebars are too small, icons should be turned on by default for items but they are not always.

No need to play a full game, just give it a quick check and see if it works for you as well. Thanks in advance

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
cmacleod42 I have discovered that you must have read the dragon gem book to ask the mayor to close the museum.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
cmacleod42 I have discovered that you must have read the dragon gem book to ask the mayor to close the museum.
Yes, that is how the game works at this time. Closing the museum is part of the process to get the Vase, and to do that the standard way is to charm Gina. The Vase is discovered from the story of the Dragon Gem and then Mrs Granger searching for it

So while you could as the Mayor to close the museum before the Vase story the idea is that you did not have any reason to think of asking for her to do it before then

(or...it was how the story was originally written as the sequence of events by the original developers of the game)

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
When it is ready, not sure when though

Sorry I am unsure what you are asking, it is something about Miku

With her the main things is to
- try to charm her
- learn the transform spell
- talk to other people, notably Sarah/Sir Ronald
- transform her and then make sure to cast the charm spell at the right point

Or were you just saying you liked her story?
he is asking about what have to do to charm miku
the funny part is that he is translating posts (probably with google translator) and then copy the translation even with the tags, he could do the same process to translate from Spanish to English

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
It depends on what you mean by 'like this one'. You may wish to look at the games at the Hypnopics Collective as linked in the first post, there are many mind control themed games there
does the game like this one are also using HTML's? and do they also got a lot of contents like yours? by the way.. what will be your updates? mind spoiling it now??

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes