cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Okay will you do mods??
I am sorry what do you mean? Do you mean will I update Bologna's Stand-alone mod? If so then no I will not be updating it, mods should be updated by their creator not that of the core game

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
I am sorry what do you mean? Do you mean will I update Bologna's Stand-alone mod? If so then no I will not be updating it, mods should be updated by their creator not that of the core game
I did mean if you do Mods for other Fetishs Mrs Tanika's husband wasn't i in the game and the Aunt. And can you make that the save game still works in the Update

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
cmacleod42

I have encountered two bugs in-game first sometimes you don't get the option to ask mayor Thomas to close the museum and second sometimes the scene with your mom masturbating after meeting Legion doesn't trigger.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I did mean if you do Mods for other Fetishs Mrs Tanika's husband wasn't i in the game and the Aunt. And can you make that the save game still works in the Update
I have already discussed plans around those characters and the game is always compatible with save games of the previous version (in this case any 14.9 or later release at least)

cmacleod42

I have encountered two bugs in-game first sometimes you don't get the option to ask mayor Thomas to close the museum and second sometimes the scene with your mom masturbating after meeting Legion doesn't trigger.
Do you have any save games showing these cases? If so please post them for me to check

For research

Jan 27, 2020
I went throght the walkthrough but when I go to granger to trigger the museam quest she just keeps asking if I want to "celebrate"

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
I really love this game, the story is so good! Hope you can come with a full version with all the story and characters.
I enjoy so much, so thx.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
also does anyone know how to GET hypnotized by gabby from the TV station?
It is a game over situation and it depends on if you are playing the murder or apprentice path. The main thing to do is to NOT ask around about defences. On the murder path do not take anyone to help you or send them away

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
donde puedo encontrar la arboleda sagrada y el mechon de pelo por que no puedo
The Sarcred Grove is near Sir Ronalds mansion, worst case cast Clainvoyance outside the mansion. But it is through the tunnel from the Wild Ranges that Mrs Granger can find for you.

The lock of hair for Gina is found either in the security office at the museum when the museum has be closed by the mayor OR at her home when you use pass to enter and then pass in her bathroom

Both need to first to have done something about the vase, tried to steal it or took it secretly

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Gracias y otra pregunta como salvo a camryn
Sorry I am unsure what you are asking for Camryn.
- Has Hannah asked you for help? If not wait, she will on a Sunday
- Have you cast possession using the item she gave you? During this make sure to check everything and do not waste time

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
I've already banished the deamon, but I still haven't found/unlocked the duck pond. Could I get the location code so I can cheat teleport there?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've already banished the deamon, but I still haven't found/unlocked the duck pond. Could I get the location code so I can cheat teleport there?
Why? Nothing in the game requires the Duck Pond that does not unlock it

If you want to cast hydromancy visit Ms Titus's home when she is at work and have a look around

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Why? Nothing in the game requires the Duck Pond that does not unlock it

If you want to cast hydromancy visit Ms Titus's home when she is at work and have a look around
Under the Guide, Chapter: 8 Charm As If There's No Tomorrow - Part 2, subsection Charm Ellie and Carol:
Walkthrough Chapter: 8 Charm As If There's No Tomorrow - Part 2 said:
If you tell her you are from the Bank, go to the Park, at the pond, and meet Ellie there. You can free her now and follow her to Kristin's home, where you can charm her, or talk to her and follow her to Davy's room, where you can free her with the Silver Ring, but don't watch her phone. Once freed, you can either charm her here, or follow her to Kristin's home and cast your spell there.
I understand that there's an alternative path, but this isn't the first time I've seen the pond mentioned in the guide.
Even if it isn't critical, I'd like to see it at this point, so I at least have it as an option if I need it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Under the Guide, Chapter: 8 Charm As If There's No Tomorrow - Part 2, subsection Charm Ellie and Carol:
Did you tell Carol that? As that dialogue unlocks the pond

If you did then please post me your save game to check

Last edited:

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Did you tell Carol that? As that dialogue unlocks the pond

If you did then please post me your save game to check
I hadn't yet as of the time of that post.
I just had assumed, reading ahead in the guide, that I should have had the duckpond unlocked already if I didn't yet.
I tried it and it did unlock like it should have, so no bug here.
Sorry for the alarm.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
what files do I have to tweak to get cheats working in the Bologna mod?
Nothing, they work in the same way as they do in the original game. Either choose the option when you start a new game, or open your phone in-game, choose the Games app and then enable the Cheat Helper

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes