cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ive done both of those options and it doesn't show up on my screen with either choice
The app is a toggle, it turns it off/on, check the text show

Then open the left sidebar (click on the + icon) and there should be a cheat link visible

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i know how it works, it doesnt work if i do that or have it on when i start a new game View attachment 537200
The screenshot does not show the expanded left sidebar where the link is. Cheating is enabled there so if you expand the sidebar it should be there. As I noted click of the + icon on the left side bar at the bottom

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
How to get more sexual scenes with mother? In lesbian way for female protagonist ... there is a ring that react mother..

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I dont remember that being Bambi. Did you switch out your pics?
This was using the Bologna mod and it swaps many models. I partially used the Bambi model as the alternate version in 14.9 and that is one of the images for Jessia Robbin. I did not use all the same exact images when I added her as an alternate

Last edited:

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
It depends on how you charm her in the end. If you do not charm Gabby as her lover then you can get her to yourself and have sexual encounters in her bedroom
I used cheat. How to charm mother and gabby without cheat ? In what path there is description in walkthrough?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I used cheat. How to charm mother and gabby without cheat ? In what path there is description in walkthrough?
You can charm her in all paths, but it is different between the Apprentice and Murder paths. Make sure to first charm Tracy without cheating.

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
You can charm her in all paths, but it is different between the Apprentice and Murder paths. Make sure to first charm Tracy without cheating.
I charmed tracy, but there was still " not my mother!" After dialog with trace i choose "well..." but after that there were still " not my mom" while attempting to charm her ordinary way with spell charm".

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I charmed tracy, but there was still " not my mother!" After dialog with trace i choose "well..." but after that there were still " not my mom" while attempting to charm her ordinary way with spell charm".
You do not charm her that way. Wait for her to go to work and then visit and follow those events
You must of done the Séance and Ritual and charmed Tracy

What path should i choose to get more content with mother including scene in bedroom?
No difference, all paths are the same. It only differs based on how you finally charm Gabby

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
You do not charm her that way. Wait for her to go to work and then visit and follow those events

No difference, all paths are the same. It only differs based on how you finally charm Gabby
Damn, mother leaves with bags, how to avoid this shit?

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019

Also i cant charm her becouse she still under influence of demon, but l won him. I ve charmed tracy rightway

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How to get rid off this damn gabby
Once Mom leaves for work you have a few days to sort out her and Gabby. Deliver the items she requests promptly and visit her at work later. All of this is required to charm her, you cannot otherwise.

Everything else depends on if you are on the apprentice or murder paths. The walkthrough included in the game explains the different ways for these cases

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
Once Mom leaves for work you have a few days to sort out her and Gabby. Deliver the items she requests promptly and visit her at work later. All of this is required to charm her, you cannot otherwise.

Everything else depends on if you are on the apprentice or murder paths. The walkthrough included in the game explains the different ways for these cases
I am sorry its difficult to read in english espesially big walkthrough. So i ve charmed mother but not able to charm her as a slave, is that possible to do or there is only " mom in charge way"?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am sorry its difficult to read in english espesially big walkthrough. So i ve charmed mother but not able to charm her as a slave, is that possible to do or there is only " mom in charge way"?
You cannot charm her as a slave, she will always retain some control, similarly to Tracy. The main difference is if she is with Gabby or not

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes