cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Do you know any apps that can do that?
I have used them in testing, but do not recall, and I do not own an Android device so was just using an emulator.

Please see if anyone else can advise, either that or you have to use an online hosted version, but there are no official versions

Reactions: CrescentLunar

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
I have used them in testing, but do not recall, and I do not own an Android device so was just using an emulator.

Please see if anyone else can advise, either that or you have to use an online hosted version, but there are no official versions
I see... Thanks for the answer

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Status
I am back from my holidays, though my home city is covered in smoke from nearby bushfires, makes things a bit uncomfortable!

Working on the game now to refine the notes in the phone to add some more reasonable details (nothing outside the knowledge of the character). A common issue raised elsewhere has been it is not a proper quest log. I am not sure I am going to do that, and certainly not like 'go here next' sort of thing. So just trying to add more details to make some things clearer at times.

If anyone has any suggests for improving things here (or the game in general) feel free to post!

Just my thoughts. Telling someone to go where next does not work in this game as its not linear. But what might work is a listing of all quests you've started so you could list each quest with some semi-cryptic clues. Like if you're trying to save Leanne, but not yet charmed Abby. Perhaps the clue is "Maybe some one in the aquarium can help" It still points in a direction but the player still has to figure out its Abby-not hard and how to charm Abby, and then they have to figure out ho to get Abby to move the Gem for you.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I extracted all of the files but I cannot get any of the images to load.
Did you get the full version of the game, not one of the updates? This has commonly been why people are no seeing images as updates are only the changed files

Otherwise, how are you playing the game, on what operating system, using what browser

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
I apologize for being so quiet. I am still working on the updated walkthrough as I had to go about a month without access to a computer and now preparing my business for tax season in addition to normal operation has been eating up most of my time, leaving little to no time for myself.

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
Do you know any apps that can do that?
I have used them in testing, but do not recall, and I do not own an Android device so I was just using an emulator.

Puffin Web Browser has a Javascript engine and has Adobe Flash support as well. I used to use it, but I haven't tested ASFA on it as I'm having trouble with my tablet right now.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I'm having a really hard time getting anywhere even after 3 hours of play :-/
Is there a walkthrough for this game? At least some general guidance? I can't get past:

"Find a magic stone for Sir Ronald Gates
Find a Magic Gem "

I've visited all places I could but I can't figure out what to do next.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? At least some general guidance? I can't get past:

Find a Magic Gem "

If you open the help folder, there is walkthrough. It is not complete any more but close enough for you to move forward.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

Find a Magic Gem "

Magic stones are called 'old stones' in the game. Talk to Mr Besley at the school for some information. After this you should be able to find one in the Wild Ranges, or after talking to Mrs Granger

Once you find one return to Sir Ronald and give it to him (using the option in the inventory for it). Otherwise you can use the stone in the Wild Ranges to get mana

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So where is the key that Sir Ronald asks you to find after you bring him an Old stone?
This is explained in the walkthrough included in the game, but try casting clairvoyance in the Alley and use the string + magnet

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
When I have enough new content for a release. I do not release on a monthly etc schedule, I just release when I feel there is enough new content to merit a release

At the moment I am not really sure, a month or two maybe
Okay will you do mods??

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes