Lionice

Dec 5, 2018
Please Help..
how to free camryn?
(if you get Camryn's pendant and go to Sacred Clearing and use possession spell)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Please Help..
how to free camryn?
(if you get Camryn's pendant and go to Sacred Clearing and use possession spell)
You could check the walkthrough included in the game. This part is unchanged and the guide fully applies.

Really the process is relatively simple, examine everything until you work out where you are but avoid wasting time. Do nothing sexual or as little as possible. Once you know where you are find a safe place for her to hide, hide and end the spell, then call for help

Lionice

Dec 5, 2018
You could check the walkthrough included in the game. This part is unchanged and the guide fully applies.

Really the process is relatively simple, examine everything until you work out where you are but avoid wasting time. Do nothing sexual or as little as possible. Once you know where you are find a safe place for her to hide, hide and end the spell, then call for help
oh i got it, thanks. Good & Nice game

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
I'm so bad at the game, I just can't follow the gameflow correctly even though I'm based on the walkthrough 100%. :'(
I keep on missing something or something in the walkthrough just doesn't work. (eg. charming the police in apprentice path).

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
I'm so bad at the game, I just can't follow the gameflow correctly even though I'm based on the walkthrough 100%. :'(
I keep on missing something or something in the walkthrough just doesn't work. (eg. charming the police in apprentice path).
most of the walkthrough is out of date, you can use it as general use, but specific steps are mostly wrong

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
How to get the relic? I think I skipped a little from the walkthrough. I've charmed pamela and the disciple already, but I can't ask about the relic (no option for it).

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How to get the relic? I think I skipped a little from the walkthrough. I've charmed pamela and the disciple already, but I can't ask about the relic (no option for it).
The walkthrough should be unchanged in this area, but some points
- go away for a while, visit the Wild Ranges, Town Center once or twice
- return and see if Sister Desiree will chat
- check the books in the history classroom
Otherwise just do something else, for a bit

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
Poor cmac, he'd probably have the next update here (and probably half as many pages on this post) if he didn't answer every single person.
Thank you for all you do dev!

Reactions: Reij

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
Can I get a walkthrough with the vampire so far she helps me with gabby but that's it. Also, a full hard murder walkthrough as well?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can I get a walkthrough with the vampire so far she helps me with gabby but that's it. Also, a full hard murder walkthrough as well?
Once you charm the vampyre there is no further story. There are scenes like when you visit Alison at home with her, or dancing at the club and swimming. She can heal people in hospital (with caution) and protects you in the Sacred Clearing at night

Otherwise there is a walkthrough included in the game for all paths, it is out of date but large parts of it are usable

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Man every time I give this game a try I end up getting stuck, even following guides word for word. Here's my issue this time around, following apprentice path
1) The guide said to charm officer batton, I could not when I, said she's already charmed, so skipped that step.
2) Later on, after the seance, Officer Ross stops me from getting to Roland's mansion. Guide says to tell Officer Batton to let her let me through. Obviously I can't, since she isn't charmable. Neither is officer Ross, something about an earring. Can't progress if I can't get to Roland's mansion and meet his niece and all that.
What do I do from here?

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
Man every time I give this game a try I end up getting stuck, even following guides word for word. Here's my issue this time around, following apprentice path
1) The guide said to charm officer batton, I could not when I, said she's already charmed, so skipped that step.
2) Later on, after the seance, Officer Ross stops me from getting to Roland's mansion. Guide says to tell Officer Batton to let her let me through. Obviously I can't, since she isn't charmable. Neither is officer Ross, something about an earring. Can't progress if I can't get to Roland's mansion and meet his niece and all that.
What do I do from here?
I believe this is where you need to use the silver ring to remove the "charm", then you charm her for yourself.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What do I do from here?
These events changed in the 14.9 release and the last walkthrough was updated for version 14.8.4

The game starts now with Officer Batton charmed by another, so you need to alter the sequence a bit, get the Silver Ring by following the events for Tess (these are unchanged) and then you can use it to free Officer Batton.

So do not follow the walkthrough step-by-step, use it as a guide for parts you cannot work out, allowing that areas are a bit different here and there. In general most of the game is largely the same, the Officer Batton bit is the most significant part. There are late game changes ut these you should be able to work out, they are fairly linear and not that complex

D

Deleted member 76745

any recommendations from anyone for similar games?

probably just going to end up playing this again though

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes