Mikaello

Mar 26, 2020
Hello. I'm stuck in the game.
-I can't learn hypnosis (need mor expirience)
- I don't have blond lock
- and I can't meet Gabby.
maybe I should do something else?

Dudeman0288

Jan 24, 2020
ok some assistance pls bc idk whats going on or what im doing wrong but even after trying the old walk through and getting to pate where kates mom is helping me get dragon vase not matter what option i chose she doesnt get shot and go to the hospital so pls help

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Take care as well

Yes a new version in in development but it has been slow due to home life things and my job complications. So hopefully in a month or two (more likely two)
may i know what will your plans on the updates? anyway.. I wonder if you have plans for Diane's boss and the boss' client celebrities and the rich people mentioned by Mayor Thomas when the MC had a meeting between her and Kristin? also, when the MC enslaved ALL rich people in that meeting, would you give a house to the MC to house his Chosen slaves? like you can choose up to 5 or 10 slaves.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
may i know what will your plans on the updates? anyway.. I wonder if you have plans for Diane's boss and the boss' client celebrities and the rich people mentioned by Mayor Thomas when the MC had a meeting between her and Kristin? also, when the MC enslaved ALL rich people in that meeting, would you give a house to the MC to house his Chosen slaves? like you can choose up to 5 or 10 slaves.
The thing I look out for atm is getting to charm aunt Brandi.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello. I'm stuck in the game.
-I can't learn hypnosis (need mor expirience)
- I don't have blond lock
- and I can't meet Gabby.
maybe I should do something else?
Sorry I have not had a chance to look at your save, it takes a while after all, but generally
- you get more experience by charming people, check if there is someone you have not and charm them. Worst case, use the cheat menu
- visit her home while she is at the museum and cast pass in the bathroom, or at the museum and visit the security office when she is home
- why not? Has Mom gone to work?

ok some assistance pls bc idk whats going on or what im doing wrong but even after trying the old walk through and getting to pate where kates mom is helping me get dragon vase not matter what option i chose she doesnt get shot and go to the hospital so pls help
What path are you on, and how did you charm her. She will not do as much if you minimally charmed her (ie if you walked out part way through)

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The thing I look out for atm is getting to charm aunt Brandi.
I post regular status updates and discussions at the Hypnopics Collective.

Currently planned for the next version
- charm Aunt Brandi, she will be strong willed and dominant and require some hypnotic help
- alternate process for Miss Logan for the 'Neurology assignment' again somewhat hypnotic
- a new chauffeur for the Apprentice path as Sofia is wanted by her writer to be Murder path only. Using model August Taylor and the model will be usable as an alternate for the Murder path too, just an image swap there, story unchanged
- support for modding with javascript object support for images to allow easy changing/addition of images

Hopefully
- finish Elian's story

Maybe
- integrate the Bologna mod as an optional scenario

Mikaello

Mar 26, 2020
I think I have already charmed everyone.
Mom didn't go to work and doesn't want to go, I don't know why.
I can't transform Mr Beasley.
After Ritual return, Leanne returned to her home and is still Thrall.
About blond Lock I forgot to say that he is neither in the museum nor at home, the bathroom is empty and the security office is the same

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think I have already charmed everyone.
Mom didn't go to work and doesn't want to go, I don't know why.
I can't transform Mr Beasley.
After Ritual return, Leanne returned to her home and is still Thrall.
About blond Lock I forgot to say that he is neither in the museum nor at home, the bathroom is empty and the security office is the same
- you could charm Catherine, and you have messed up and missed a few people, notably Camryn and Kate
- for Mom you somehow missed a scene after Jesse/Legion visited. To trigger it open the cheat menu, View People, locate Mom and in the editbox for 'Toggle Flags' type 3 and click the link. Exit home to Kolam St and re-enter and visit her on any day not Friday or Saturday
- you can transform Mr Beasley later once you learn the training
- you messed up as well with the ritual of return, something was not in place correctly
- goto the mayor and open the museum (on a weekday) then go to Gina's home, enter with the Pass spell. Go to the bathroom and cast Pass, and you have the blonde lock now

Randomdude32324

Nov 6, 2018
I am currently trying to learn how to create HMTL games like this to create my own original story, I am using sugercube and have made decent progress but am still having trouble sorting small things such as energy, clocks and rent control.

Do you know how I might go about learning how to do this stuff or any assets I can look at to compare? Thank you.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am currently trying to learn how to create HMTL games like this to create my own original story, I am using sugercube and have made decent progress but am still having trouble sorting small things such as energy, clocks and rent control.

Do you know how I might go about learning how to do this stuff or any assets I can look at to compare? Thank you.
The sort of things you describe there are just standard development, and managing variables/objects. Where possible create Javascript objects as containers to help organise variables, so a player object, etc.

Beyond this sort of general thing the trouble is you are using Twine and Sugarcube, but this game uses pure html/javascript/css. Sure I could post pure javascript examples but you really want Twine code exampes (which are largely the same but there are differences at least as Twine etc provide extra layers).

I have seem many good examples on the Twine site in their tutorials, but otherwise what you describe is rather general, but you may wish to check
https://f95zone.to/forums/programming-development-art.73/
https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
I am playing Nioh now lol and try to visit f95 mostly after midnight cause the list refreshes but as far as i am concerned i am waiting update of this game the gift reloaded battle of the bulges de luca family and a few more. Btw if you find vaccine for this virus cmacleod42 postit here on f95 and preferably in workupload or nopy XD

Mikaello

Mar 26, 2020
I'm stuck again, I think I'll start the game again. At the moment:
- I have a blond lock but in a hidden room when I change into Gine, I can't do anything. I can only move around the museum.
- I've got a few things to do in my notebook, but I'm completely stuck.
Jessica and Kate are nowhere to be found.
In the hotel with Dave I can do nothing and in room 113 there is a lucky but I can only talk to her
-Mr. Granger just wants to celebrate.
Some help.

The game is amazing, it has a lot of threads.

1585739585158.png

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
- I have a blond lock but in a hidden room when I change into Gine, I can't do anything. I can only move around the museum.
You must posses Gina when she is at home. (Talk to the mayor and have her close the museum and remember to remove her necklace.

I've got a few things to do in my notebook, but I'm completely stuck.
In the hotel with Dave I can do nothing and in room 113 there is a lucky but I can only talk to her
As soon as you receive Kate's SMS, go to the Granger's house and meet her in her room. Comfort her, then use the Silver Ring. She will storm out of the house. Don't try to charm her at this point, she will react quickly and you will never see her again.

Visit Kate at the Park. She can be either at the Park Entrance or at the Duck Pond. Ask her about Davy, then use the Silver Ring on her. Don't try to charm her, it's a bad idea. There are a few possibilities here now, depending on your present and past choices.

If you ignored or insulted her at the beginning of the game, she won't accept your help whatever you say.
Follow her to the Hotel, enter Room 101 and use the Silver Ring on Davy. You could also use the Blue Bottle, but you won't gain any mana. Nod and think she is an ungrateful bitch, deal with Davy and his phone, then teleport inside the Granger's house.
Visit Kate's room and either hide in the wardrobe or cast Invisibility. Wait for Kate (it may take a while) and when she arrives charm her. You can make her your lover (Manipulative Charms only) or your slave.

If you instead helped her with the math problem, there are two ways to get rid of Davy. You can protect her and give her Gina's Necklace (but make sure you have Pamela's Bracelet!), or you can confess your love, offer your help, kiss her and embrace her.
Follow her to the Hotel and stop her to work out a plan. If you protected her, she will just smash Davy, otherwise you have a few additional alternatives, all of them requiring the use of the Blue Bottle or the Silver Ring.
Deal with Davy and his phone, then reach Kate at her home. If you protected her, you can hypnotize her to make her fall in love with you, then take the necklace back.
If you want to, at this point you can charm Kate and she won't strike back. It may seem a waste of mana since you have come this far to make her your willing girlfriend, but then you must also consider that as of version 14.8.4 you don't gain experience from her being your willing girlfriend and if charmed you have access to mother-daughter scenes, once Mrs. Granger returns home.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
- I've got a few things to do in my notebook, but I'm completely stuck.
-Mr. Granger just wants to celebrate.
Some help.

The game is amazing, it has a lot of threads.

View attachment 604549
Cast possession on Gina when she is at home. So close the museum and cast possession. Then in the bathroom ride he necklace

For Leanne assuming you saved her soul just give it a few days and visit her at home, She will eventually be willing to talk

Mrs Granger after a point has limited options, more are available if you charm Kate

Davy, did you talk to Bambi? Have you charmed Anita? Have sex with Anita AFTER the initial charm scene and an option will open up to have her take care of Davy. Take care of the options

Kate, it all depends on what happened in the confrontation with Davy, she can of left town or be unavailable or at home and your girlfriend or charmable from the event at the right point. I guess she fled and in that case she is out of the game and gone

Mikaello

Mar 26, 2020
Gina is still in museum that it is open or close. I meet Anita only one time and i don't charmed her.
Is posibiliti to meet her again?
I checked view people and kate is in hotel in davy's room but i cant do anything.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Gina is still in museum that it is open or close. I meet Anita only one time and i don't charmed her.
Is posibiliti to meet her again?
I checked view people and kate is in hotel in davy's room but i cant do anything.
For Gina I have had people say this before but each time it was just misunderstanding when they posted their save game and I checked.

- go to Town Hall on a weekday and ask the Mayor to close the museum. Confirm it is closed by going there and check it is signed so. Now visit Gina at home and check she is there
- now go to the sacred clearing and possess her

It depends on the path for Anita. You get one chance on the murder path and two on the apprentice path.

As I said Kate is gone, the location given there does not matter, she has left the game. You were with not nice enough to her, or not nasty enough

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes