cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is there a Walkthrough for saving camryn?
At the Hypnopics Collective in the hints and tip thread but so far not added to the walkthroughs.

It is not that complex, possess her and take care, do not waste time and look for where she is and a safe place to hide. It is easier if you know the hypnosis training but not needed. Save early on in case you mess up.
After you get her hiding end the possession and calll Hannah. Then everything is explained, no complexities and should be obvious.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
And how do I change the type of the charm spell in the cheating menu? I can not find out how to change the number next to name of person that has charmed them (me)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can Jessica go against you and charm Tess' husband (and do other stuff) in 14.8.1?
No, there is nothing post her being freed or enslaved

And how do I change the type of the charm spell in the cheating menu? I can not find out how to change the number next to name of person that has charmed them (me)
Version 14.8.1 only, type in the edit box for Charm Them
You,4
or similar and click the link

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
One thing most folks should remember with this game. Save before doing potentially stupid... Its a great game, just a lot of ways to fuck yourself over with wrong choices.

Janusos

Jul 1, 2017
How can I get scenes for pictures robbins12b, mom11bb, mom11ba, mom12b?
Tried a lot of different playtroughs never got the scenes, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How can I get scenes for pictures robbins12b, mom11bb, mom11ba, mom12b?
Tried a lot of different playtroughs never got the scenes, so any help will be greatly appreciated.
The image for Mrs Robbins in not implemented as of this release.

The images for Mom are the repeat sex images post charm when you do a full charm for her and then in her bedroom choose to 'be a motherfucker' or 'ask for a blowjob' for a male player only

Reactions: Janusos

drizzcat

Jul 5, 2017
I messed up with Mrs granger and she didn't tell me about the tunnel in the wild ranges, is there another way to find it?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Kate is bugged. She dissappeared from my game and cannot find her. I am doing the murder path and already dealth with Davy etc.. she never comes homes and I have no idea where she is. Tried using the cheat menu to summon her to her room but no avail.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Kate is bugged. She dissappeared from my game and cannot find her. I am doing the murder path and already dealth with Davy etc.. she never comes homes and I have no idea where she is. Tried using the cheat menu to summon her to her room but no avail.
I have tried this when you free Kate from Davy you must have used clairvoyance twice in her room and looked at her secret pictures beforehand second you must hide in her room for some time before she gets home either in her closet or through the use of the invisibility spell.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I messed up with Mrs granger and she didn't tell me about the tunnel in the wild ranges, is there another way to find it?
No, the answer is do not mess up. But then again I fail to see how you can mess up, just cast charm on her, then ask her to investigate

I doubt there is a bug, I think more likely she has just run away and left the town. IF you tried to follow her home there is a limited amount of time to get there first, essentially you need to use Teleport and then either use invisibility or hide, but as noed above you had to of previously found and read both photo albums

drizzcat

Jul 5, 2017
No, the answer is do not mess up. But then again I fail to see how you can mess up, just cast charm on her, then ask her to investigate
I did, but then when she got back she handed me the stone, I banged her, then the what else did you find disappeared.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I did, but then when she got back she handed me the stone, I banged her, then the what else did you find disappeared.
That is all there is there, you should be able now to go to the Wild Ranges and use the tunnel

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Here is my save, no editing of people, just cheated money, mana and xp. its got a few other weird bugs too.
As I have noted I fail to see how you would not get the location to the tunnel if you sent her to investigate and then met her in the Wild Ranges.

You save clearly shows you later in her story than this, but I do not see how it is possible.

Preferably load an earlier save or restart as you mention unspecified other issues. You could cheat but given the other issue it may not be worth it. Open the cheat menu, select View Places, and type 3 in the edit box and click 'set flag'

Ashman31522

Apr 29, 2018
Hey I defeated Gabby during the press conference but after visiting her house I can't find "Mom" there, when I use the cheat menu to move to her location I end up in jail....any way arount this?

Jskdjj

Jun 29, 2018
Dear developer
Do you already know the release date of the next update or at least when you want it to be release.
And what is the next update about, will it continue with the vampire path or the new demon path. Or charming amy and additional content with jessica, maybe charming her after you freed her from the chains. And will the game ever go outside of glenvale, maybe the next town with new women to charm and new enemies/threats?

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes