cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I must ask is there anything in game that can prevent you from meeting the two nurses at the hotel pool?
Why? Unless you are asky why you have not seen it yet?

This is the event on the non-murder path that introduces you to Nurse Megan so she can be charmed. Otherwise there is no way to encounter her. It can happen on the murder path if you avoid sending Mrs Granger to hospital in the Vase story arc.

The event will always happens once you cannot have Mrs Granger shot in the Vase event and you cannot get arrested otherwise (general means you have charmed Diane White and Officer Batton). Take Bambi to her room and have a chat.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
A little help, possibly?
I gave Sarah the Book and enslaved the vampire to myself, but now I can't get the book back. Is this some kind of bug, or did I screw up some sort of order that I should've done?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A little help, possibly?
I gave Sarah the Book and enslaved the vampire to myself, but now I can't get the book back. Is this some kind of bug, or did I screw up some sort of order that I should've done?
Not quite sure how you can get to that state, to not have the Book, survive the attack and Sarah not return it to you. The general process is
a) have a defence against vampyres, garlic, the rosary, Pamela's bracelet
b) when asked give the Book to Sarah and click the option to wait for darkness
c) the vampyre will arrive and be unable to kill you and Sarah will charm her
d) Sarah will return the Book to you

As an alternate do not give the Book and wait, the vampyre will attack but be repulsed. Learn the spell and hunt the vampyre down and charm her

What did you do?

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
I vaguely remember doing something similar on an earlier version of the game, and having to cheat the book back to myself.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
There was a bug in version 14.8 but it was fixed in the 14.8.1 update
Hmm...alright. Maybe it was an error on my part, since I did give her the Book twice, and the first time she gave it back, but not the second. Maybe that's where I went wrong. Anyways, thanks for the help!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hmm...alright. Maybe it was an error on my part, since I did give her the Book twice, and the first time she gave it back, but not the second. Maybe that's where I went wrong. Anyways, thanks for the help!
What do you mean by the second time? The vampyre only attacks once, any following encounters are a bad ending and you should not in general be able to give Sarah the book.

I will double check, maybe giving her the book is not disabled after the first attack

EDIT: Yep, the game allowed you to give Sarah the Book again. I have changed the game to prevent this after the first visit of the Vampyre

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
What do you mean by the second time? The vampyre only attacks once, any following encounters are a bad ending and you should not in general be able to give Sarah the book.

I will double check, maybe giving her the book is not disabled after the first attack

EDIT: Yep, the game allowed you to give Sarah the Book again. I have changed the game to prevent this after the first visit of the Vampyre
Cool. Thanks for this second gem of a game you've given us!

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi all, I'm having some issues within the game.
First off, how do you remove the demons from the thralls and your mother, I charmed her but i cant o much else because of the demon residue.
Second how do you not get possessed by Kurndorf when performing the ritual so i can get the mass charm spell.

thx.

falcoon

Oct 30, 2016
Hi all, I'm having some issues within the game.
First off, how do you remove the demons from the thralls and your mother, I charmed her but i cant o much else because of the demon residue.
Second how do you not get possessed by Kurndorf when performing the ritual so i can get the mass charm spell.

thx.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check the walkthrough, it'll clear up some things.

Reactions: Reaver

johngalt200

Sep 18, 2017
I don't know if I'm missing something obvious, but I'm unable to close my phone after opening it. The off button doesn't seem to work.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I don't know if I'm missing something obvious, but I'm unable to close my phone after opening it. The off button doesn't seem to work.
Not an issue I have had reported by anyone else

What version are you using, and what browser (and version) are you using. What OS/device are you using? The game works on all current browsers and desktops and reported to work on devices like android

Possibly the game is damaged/a bad download and a re-download may help

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
cmacleod42, less time in the forums and more time with updating A Spell for All!! Kidding. Glad to see developers in the forums helping folks with issues they are having. Great game also. I have enjoyed a few play throughs of it. Keep up the great work!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Release 14.8.2

This is largely a bugfix update of the game, there are no story changes and nothing that merits a replay if you have played version 14.8. There are some new scenes and some image changes and quite a few bug fixes. This version is save game compatible with version 14.8 or 14.7

Changes/Fixes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links
Update for version 14.8 or 14.8.1

22Mb
mirror

Full version
to be uploaded in a day or two after initial bug reports

Installation
Download and copy into the folder your game is installed. Extract the arcchive into the current folder (ie extract here) and replace any files when asked, or merge any folders if asked.

EDIT: some CSS errors were reported, links reuploading

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
NOTE: the MEGA link in the Update 14.8.2 post was wrong, it has been updated. If you downloaded it please redownload

pimmelberger88

Jun 15, 2017
Hi, vampyre tells me somethin about transforming a slave into one, if i ask her about it she only says i have to ask a witch what to do here ?

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes