OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
so after beating davy with the blue bottle in the hotel how do you charm kate before she runs out of town?
I'm pretty sure there's other ways of going about it, but the way I did it was to go invisible and just charm her. Depending on which action your choose when she's at the Hotel, she can potentially go home (she'll text you when she's there), and Do the Invisi Charm there, or just do it while she's still in the room.

And if you don't have Invisibility spell, you can either get it from Kurnoff, or Go into Cheats > View Items > then type '17' into the first part, and add it manually that way.

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
after you use the transform spell you have to use the silver ring or the charm spell cannot rember which on the crystal
During the transform spell, on the screen that has the option "focus on suppressing the influence of the crystal first" (do not click that option), use the charm/shielded charm spell at this point to bind her

Last edited:

jae121

May 12, 2017
How do I possess Gina? I already have the lock of hair but there is a police woman at the sacred grove and when i use possess, it doesn't work.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
How do I possess Gina? I already have the lock of hair but there is a police woman at the sacred grove and when i use possess, it doesn't work.
If you have charmed police officer Batton you can order her to retrieve Adele Ross (the police officer at the grove and also one of the three Ross sisters). If you're able to enter the grove, cast the possession spell and the press use on the lock of hair.

dasdude

May 6, 2017
If you have charmed police officer Batton you can order her to retrieve Adele Ross (the police officer at the grove and also one of the three Ross sisters). If you're able to enter the grove, cast the possession spell and the press use on the lock of hair.
And when your done, after you stop possessing her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Did you have to do something special to get into the museum after you close it down? I remember doing all the Gina stuff in an earlier version, but now I tell the mayor to close the museum and then there's no option to go inside.

Edit: Yep, forgot I had to use the pass spell. NVM me.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Guys, I could use some help. I'm trying to find Gina's blond lock of hair. I had the mayor close the museum and went to the security office at the museum. But the blond lock of hair isn't there! I could get only the note with Gina's address on it. By the way, I didn't attack Gina at the museum. Does anyone know how to get Gina's blond lock of hair? Thanks!

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Guys, I could use some help. I'm trying to find Gina's blond lock of hair. I had the mayor close the museum and went to the security office at the museum. But the blond lock of hair isn't there! I could get only the note with Gina's address on it. By the way, I didn't attack Gina at the museum. Does anyone know how to get Gina's blond lock of hair? Thanks!
check around the safe in the museum.

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
use the pass spell to go in Ginas house when she at the museum and get the hair from her sink

Reactions: Led

relmrelmrelm

Jul 29, 2017
If someone is using Cheats and wants to know how to get Shielded Charm, it looks like it depends on Data Point 4 being 256 or over

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Has anyone performed the ritual that Kurndorf teaches you? I have all the required items, but I still can't perform the ritual. Does anyone have any ideas?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Has anyone performed the ritual that Kurndorf teaches you? I have all the required items, but I still can't perform the ritual. Does anyone have any ideas?
Have you given him the items? You need to go to the Cella, and select Use on each item.

If you have done this, then you're missing one of the items.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Have you given him the items? You need to go to the Cella, and select Use on each item.

If you have done this, then you're missing one of the items.
I did all that and I do have all the items, but he won't accept my lock of hair, for some reason. And funny enough, the note on my phone tells me I don't have the skull yet, while I have the skull from the graveyard as well as the skull from the mausoleum.

Last edited:

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
You need to have the lock of hair in your inventory, not set it up as part of the ritual.

Laufe's almost certainly correct that you're missing one of the ingredients, or else you must not have used them, since the ritual's a part of the game that you could complete since even before CMac took over development.

Did you pick up the chalk at the School, the salt from your Kitchen, the candles and crystal from the New Age Store, the hemlock from the Wild Ranges, the chalice from the Church, the dagger from the Church Basement, and skulls from the Church Catacombs, Graveyard, or secret third location? After you use (make sure not to drop) all the items except for the lock of hair, the option to "Start the Seance" should appear. When you use the skull, if you have multiple, it should give you an option for which skull to use.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes