khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The update fixed the broken ritual in the hotel, thanks :)

I will have to say there are more than a few cases where playing the game without having the walkthrough open in another window are very likely to lead you down paths that are permently closed off to you or even to game over scenarios. If there are in game hints that I just missed to avoid those scenarios, no problem but otherwise some of those paths could use some improvement IMO.

For example the vampyre path is very easy to lose the game with and it's not at all clear how to get past it without the walkthrough (unless I missed something). By contrast the posession path for Hannah's captured sister makes total sense for you to lose the game if you waste time masterbating and whatnot as it makes it quite clear that time is an issue.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The update fixed the broken ritual in the hotel, thanks :)

I will have to say there are more than a few cases where playing the game without having the walkthrough open in another window are very likely to lead you down paths that are permently closed off to you or even to game over scenarios. If there are in game hints that I just missed to avoid those scenarios, no problem but otherwise some of those paths could use some improvement IMO.

For example the vampyre path is very easy to lose the game with and it's not at all clear how to get past it without the walkthrough (unless I missed something). By contrast the posession path for Hannah's captured sister makes total sense for you to lose the game if you waste time masterbating and whatnot as it makes it quite clear that time is an issue.
Totally agree on the vampyre path. No way you can figure that out without the slightest help.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There actually are some in game hints on the Vampyre path that I didn't notice at first but you do have to actually read everything. If you're clicking through stuff looking for sex scenes there is no way you'll figure it out. The stuff I most often am messing up now are scenes that require you to do things in a specific order and are not repeatable. For instance if you're not very careful about how you do things you will not get Kate. I also ended up meeting Anita in my latest game before I knew who she was and before doing the possession scene with Hannah's sister. Not sure if she ever shows up again but so far she hasn't for me.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Cumulative Update 14.7.1c

Fixes the vase being duplicated and some possible other items
Vampyre being chased to the crypt and not there
some typos and a small CSS error
Carol sex scene issues
Minimised inventory now shows a count of items
Phone's photos app was not correctly showing images when you click on them
Tweaked one of Moniques dialogues
Prevented a Sofia dialogue appearing at the wrong time
Monique not leaving the Mechanic's Shop, if night falls you have to re-ask her (she gives you a phone call)
some image layout problems for Mom
some hint text when anointing the Holy Relic
fix some missing text if you shoot Anita
fix a misplaced event at the Church

This is currently an update only, to install download and copy into your game installation and unzip, replacing any files when asked.
If you are running 14.7.1 or later you can just download the attachment, unzip and copy the file into the folder Javascripts in your game installation

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Cumulative Update 14.7.1c

Fixes the vase being duplicated and some possible other items
Vampyre being chased to the crypt and not there
some typos and a small CSS error
Carol sex scene issues
Minimised inventory now shows a count of items
Phone's photos app was not correctly showing images when you click on them
Tweaked one of Moniques dialogues
Prevented a Sofia dialogue appearing at the wrong time
Monique not leaving the Mechanic's Shop, if night falls you have to re-ask her (she gives you a phone call)
some image layout problems for Mom
some hint text when anointing the Holy Relic
fix some missing text if you shoot Anita
fix a misplaced event at the Church

This is currently an update only, to install download and copy into your game installation and unzip, replacing any files when asked.
If you are running 14.7.1 or later you can just download the attachment, unzip and copy the file into the folder Javascripts in your game installation

Can i just download 14.7 and then download this to get the latest version or do i need 14.7.1?

Reactions: Cadoc

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Can i just download 14.7 and then download this to get the latest version or do i need 14.7.1?
You just need 14.7, as it includes all fixes since the 14.7 release and can be used to upgrade a 14.6 or any 14.7 installation.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Question, how exactly you cure or bring back leanne? I already on the point that im in the hidden room. Just confused what to do next, the walkthrough is not really clear about it..

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Question, how exactly you cure or bring back leanne? I already on the point that im in the hidden room. Just confused what to do next, the walkthrough is not really clear about it..
That's what I'm still trying to figure out, too.

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
That's what I'm still trying to figure out, too.
You need to have the dragon gem moved to the hidden room by the receptionist at the aquarium. Before you can do this you have to cast clairvoyance in the hidden room and use shielded charm on the receptionist.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
You need to have the dragon gem moved to the hidden room by the receptionist at the aquarium. Before you can do this you have to cast clairvoyance in the hidden room and use shielded charm on the receptionist.
I know, what i mean is after that. I've been possesing the nun so many time. Still no luck the text still said "need to find someone for advice or something like that"

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I know, what i mean is after that. I've been possesing the nun so many time. Still no luck the text still said "need to find someone for advice or something like that"
Yeah, I've done that, too. But it still won't work.

edit: apparently, you need to get a training related to teleportation/transportation to teleport others with you. But so far that one hasn't been presented to me.

Last edited:

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, I've done that, too. But it still won't work.

edit: apparently, you need to get a training related to teleportation/transportation to teleport others with you. But so far that one hasn't been presented to me.
oh yeah, that too. You have to know the teleport spell, which depending on your path I think you can either learn from Sir Roland or you can find it by searching Davey's room at his house. If you can't get past his mom use the Pass spell outside his house. Then you have to study precision transition with Tess / Sir Roland / Sara and then attune the hexagram in the hidden room.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
oh yeah, that too. You have to know the teleport spell, which depending on your path I think you can either learn from Sir Roland or you can find it by searching Davey's room at his house. If you can't get past his mom use the Pass spell outside his house. Then you have to study precision transition with Tess / Sir Roland / Sara and then attune the hexagram in the hidden room.
Thanks for the reply. It's not in Davy's room. I searched that room decades ago, so to say. There's nothing to find. I think I have the "soft murder" path. Not sure, though.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for the reply. It's not in Davy's room. I searched that room decades ago, so to say. There's nothing to find. I think I have the "soft murder" path. Not sure, though.
The laptop, which you find the Teleport spell on, is a timed appearance. Meaning it won't always be there, I forget what the criteria for it spawning it are, but if you're far enough into the story just use Clairvoyance in his room, and it should appear.

Though, now that I think about it, if you're on the Murder path you won't have Clairvoyance, so I've no idea where you get that from on the Murder path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The laptop, which you find the Teleport spell on, is a timed appearance. Meaning it won't always be there, I forget what the criteria for it spawning it are, but if you're far enough into the story just use Clairvoyance in his room, and it should appear.

Though, now that I think about it, if you're on the Murder path you won't have Clairvoyance, so I've no idea where you get that from on the Murder path.
Thanks, I'll give it a try! I DO have the clairvoyance spell, btw. There's the hard murder and the soft murder path. Maybe you won't get the clairvoyance spell on the hard murder path?

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes