BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
I did all that and I do have all the items, but he won't accept my lock of hair, for some reason. And funny enough, the note on my phone tells me I don't have the skull yet, while I have the skull from the graveyard as well as the skull from the mausoleum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
You need to have the lock of hair in your inventory, not set it up as part of the ritual.

Laufe's almost certainly correct that you're missing one of the ingredients, or else you must not have used them, since the ritual's a part of the game that you could complete since even before CMac took over development.

Did you pick up the chalk at the School, the salt from your Kitchen, the candles and crystal from the New Age Store, the hemlock from the Wild Ranges, the chalice from the Church, the dagger from the Church Basement, and skulls from the Church Catacombs, Graveyard, or secret third location? After you use (make sure not to drop) all the items except for the lock of hair, the option to "Start the Seance" should appear. When you use the skull, if you have multiple, it should give you an option for which skull to use.
Yup, did all that. Not working. It shows me that I have and did the following:

Last edited:

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
That's the skull at the graveyard. So yes, I already have it. But ty.
Nope. Kurndorf has his own crypt nowhere near the graveyard. You have to dig under an area of significance to find it, and if I recall correctly, you need to have talked to a couple of people about it's possible location before the game will even let you try.

Reactions: Led

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Nope. Kurndorf has his own crypt nowhere near the graveyard. You have to dig under an area of significance to find it, and if I recall correctly, you need to have talked to a couple of people about it's possible location before the game will even let you try.
Yeah, there are 3 skulls, the gravreyard, the catacombs, and Kurndorf's.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
Hoping that the likes mean that we were helpful and that was the information needed to make a breakthrough. Happy playing!

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks! That must be why the ritual won't work, yet.

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Link: & (Update)
Release: 21 Oct 2017
Version: 14.7.1
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Change-log:

Last edited:
Reactions: QuadChroma

TronDeath1977

Apr 24, 2017
Greetings.
Does anyone know how to get this two Spells? A Spell For All.jpg
Have done all three paths and still can't get them
Tanks in advance.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Link: & (Update)
Release: 21 Oct 2017
Version: 14.7.1
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Change-log:
Awesome! This fixed the whole Kurndorff ritual stuff. I can now start the ritual, since I couldn't start the ritual although I had all the required items.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
14.7.1b update

- a typo in the Kate + Mrs Granger scenes
- using the Silver Ring on the taxi cab driver
- alters UK terminology for police
- a particular path that could prevent you asking about where Davy is
- reverses the Transgender Jesse phone call, so it disables the setting if you select 'clit'. To try to address a reported issue of this not working

This is the full 14.7.1 update again with these small fixes and will update any version from 14.6 onwards. To install download, copy into your game installation and unzip, replacing all files when asked.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes