SoggettoZero

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks, I'll give it a try! I DO have the clairvoyance spell, btw. There's the hard murder and the soft murder path. Maybe you won't get the clairvoyance spell on the hard murder path?
If I remember correctly you get the spell in the same way... charm Sara and she teach you the clairvoyance spell

Reactions: Led

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks, I'll give it a try! I DO have the clairvoyance spell, btw. There's the hard murder and the soft murder path. Maybe you won't get the clairvoyance spell on the hard murder path?
I've only ever played Apprentice, or hard Murder, so the only way I've gotten Clairvoyance on Murder was by just cheating it in.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to charm leanne as a lover? I know you need to get the convo right in her house. But idk which convo to choose, best i got so far, where she accept me as a warlock/magician (?), but my guy wont charm her. In case its important im on murder path..

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to charm leanne as a lover? I know you need to get the convo right in her house. But idk which convo to choose, best i got so far, where she accept me as a warlock/magician (?), but my guy wont charm her. In case its important im on murder path..
I told her the truth (first answer to every question) and I could charm her without problems. I checked laying (that i didn't kill this geezer and I did it to protect the town) and that worked also. I don't know where your problem lies, maybe you are telling her that you "will never charm her" and your avatar takes this seriously? He is mentally chalenged after all. Dude specifically tells Anita to kill Dave and when she came home, he said that he didn't wanted him to die.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
He is mentally chalenged after all. Dude specifically tells Anita to kill Dave and when she came home, he said that he didn't wanted him to die.
I think you missed the joke in this interaction. It is an old and pretty common trope on telling a minion to "Take care of someone" and the minion interpretating it as killing them or as an anti-joke when the boss tells the minion to "take care of someone" with the intent of killing but the minion interpretating as looking out for the person.

That is why in the game you have two "Take care of him" options when talking to Anita, with different of the sentence in italic.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I think you missed the joke in this interaction.
Maybe. I'm not a native english speaker and in my language putting sentence "take care" in italics means accenting it in the way that create murder subtext.
Notabene I understand premise of making player free of responsibility of any lethal decisions which he mades, but at this point it seems juvenile to me. Devy raped and enslaved player sister and crush, tried to kill him and steal from him. Moreover his mana naturaly regenerates. Still MC can't stomach tought of killing him. It's irrational to the point of stupidity.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Maybe. I'm not a native english speaker and in my language putting sentence "take care" in italics means accenting it in the way that create murder subtext.
Notabene I understand premise of making player free of responsibility of any lethal decisions which he mades, but at this point it seems juvenile to me. Devy raped and enslaved player sister and crush, tried to kill him and steal from him. Moreover his mana naturaly regenerates. Still MC can't stomach tought of killing him. It's irrational to the point of stupidity.
The dialogue implies that there are still a bit more mystery around Davy so it would be a waste to kill him without getting the information out, which is why he is being held in the hotel.

Also, some would argue that there are worse things than death as a punishment, so maybe as the game is developed we will have even more gruesome fates in store for Davy instead of a simple death.

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
Just wondering if anyone has found a way to fully enslave Abby (the weekend waitress), I've had her repeat the chant for me, but cannot figure out what to do next. Any tip would be appreciated.

Last edited:

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Is it possible to cheat the fully charged crystal from the beginning of the game? If so, how?
I want it for science and transformation spell spam on everyone before charming them :D

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
I am having trouble with the vampyre, when I give the book to Sarah, and have the rosary and Pamela's Bracelet, and wait until night in Sarah's room, Sarah still becomes a vampyre and kills me. What am I missing?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
When Sarah tells you about the vampire for the first time, you have to handle the situation then and there. On that same day.

You can't leave and do it another night, because the vampire will attack Sarah and transform her on that first night. So if you don't settle it on the very first day, you fail the quest. You will have to restart the game to re-do it.

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
When Sarah tells you about the vampire for the first time, you have to handle the situation then and there. On that same day.

You can't leave and do it another night, because the vampire will attack Sarah and transform her on that first night. So if you don't settle it on the very first day, you fail the quest. You will have to restart the game to re-do it.
I actually figured it out by looking through the codes and updates, and lucky for me, on't keep the saves down, so I can backtrack in things like this. Thanks though.

DaveBastard

Jun 10, 2017
How do I get past the worm puzzle? whenever I do it it says it can yield a spell, but everything I try it says "I can't find anything about that topic"

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to force the Legion visit at home event? I can't seem to fuck my mom or sister (though I have my sister charmed)

Also, to do the Dragon binding? I brought Abby to the mechanic shop, she picked it up, nothing happened, and now I can't seem to repeat it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes