NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Legion visits your home as you progress with the main quest line (The ritual + getting the holy relic).

Meet legion in the graveyard and then meet her in the park. She will eventually visit your home as you progress in the game quests. Just remember to ask her what she did to your mom.

Also, you have to use claivoraynce in the secret room with the mirror to unlock the socket for the gem. Do that and go talk to Abby again the option to move the dragon gem should be there.

As for the sister, you must have picked a wrong option somewhere, because you should be able to fuck the sister as soon as you charm her. The first time you go home after you charm her you should see a bunch of pics and then get some dialogue where you can say you love her as a man and it would open all the sex scenes.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Legion visits your home as you progress with the main quest line (The ritual + getting the holy relic).

Meet legion in the graveyard and then meet her in the park. She will eventually visit your home as you progress in the game quests. Just remember to ask her what she did to your mom.

Also, you have to use claivoraynce in the secret room with the mirror to unlock the socket for the gem. Do that and go talk to Abby again the option to move the dragon gem should be there.

As for the sister, you must have picked a wrong option somewhere, because you should be able to fuck the sister as soon as you charm her. The first time you go home after you charm her you should see a bunch of pics and then get some dialogue where you can say you love her as a man and it would open all the sex scenes.
Yeah the first time I ran through, that's how it went. However, for some reason, I can have her blow me or eat her out, but not fuck her. And I think I may have just not gone home in my current run before dealing with Legion, so I wanted to know if there was a way to manually trigger the event. Either a thing that tells me what flags to turn on for her and sis, or a way to 'go to' a location that is the event.

Edit: Ran through again on Murder path, specifically waited to charm Tracy until the event where Legion visits my mom fired, then charmed her and mom, still doesn't have sex option for Tracy

Last edited:

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
How do I get past the worm puzzle? whenever I do it it says it can yield a spell, but everything I try it says "I can't find anything about that topic"
The puzzle is based of the previous sequence
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah the first time I ran through, that's how it went. However, for some reason, I can have her blow me or eat her out, but not fuck her. And I think I may have just not gone home in my current run before dealing with Legion, so I wanted to know if there was a way to manually trigger the event. Either a thing that tells me what flags to turn on for her and sis, or a way to 'go to' a location that is the event.

Edit: Ran through again on Murder path, specifically waited to charm Tracy until the event where Legion visits my mom fired, then charmed her and mom, still doesn't have sex option for Tracy

On a separate note, anyone know when you can make Janet your pet? It already is in the coding, but there is no option to enact it, or at least, from what I found in the code.

Last edited:

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
The puzzle is based of the previous sequence

On a separate note, anyone know when you can make Janet your pet? It already is in the coding, but there is no option to enact it, or at least, from what I found in the code.
Actually I never have the option to do sex again with tracy either. It was always a blowjob or eating her out. I just thought that was how she was designed.

It is possible to have vaginal sex again after charming her?

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
After looking at the code, there is no option after the initial charming
I don't think that's correct. The first time I played through, I got an option to bang her regularly, it's only been since then that I have not.

Incidentally, do you know if the game is still being worked on/updated? And what the update schedule is like if so?

Last edited:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Incidentally, do you know if the game is still being worked on/updated? And what the update schedule is like if so?
The game is still being worked on, you can find out a little more from the Hypnopics link in the OP.

The author doesn't have a Patreon or anything, so the update schedule is basically "whenever anyone feels like putting time into it"

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
I don't think that's correct. The first time I played through, I got an option to bang her regularly, it's only been since then that I have not.

In the current version, there is only 3 base options (ones only having Tracy, no one else) available: Make Love to Tracy (a female only option), enjoy your sister's tongue, and taste your sister. I think the picture still exists (called tracy10bb ?), but it is not in the code. If you want, I could add it into the code, and send it to you (if its not against the rules, is it?)

Last edited:

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
No idea if it's against the rules. I could have sworn I tripped into the tracy10ba picture at some point though

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
No idea if it's against the rules. I could have sworn I tripped into the tracy10ba picture at some point though
I looked, and its against the rules, as I am not an official editor or creator. I guess I can shoot you the revised version via email or some other platform. Just pm your medium of choice me if you want it (I have tested and confirmed that my addition coding works in the script, and I tried to keep the wording similar to that of the original content).
On a side note, the coding is a pain, as the actual game is one file, which makes the code a bit messy. If I were the creator, I would use the separate system that seems to be in place, rather than the compiled version actually used.

Last edited:

hacaeee

Sep 21, 2017
Murder Path walkthrough is written 'Leave the school you should see Davy Robbins briefly' I have a question. When and where can meet Davy Robbins? What should I do?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This game is literally fucking impossible to play without the walktrhu, then even with that it's still damn confusing. At least I know I'm stuck and seemingly have no way of advancing...

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
This game is literally fucking impossible to play without the walktrhu
I don't think that's true, . Some of the paths may be more confusing than others, though.

Usually the loop is to explore the whole map everytime you get a new spell, trying it out on everyone and everything. Then this hopefully leads to a new spell, which you can try out everywhere again, etc...

Once you've exhausted all of the early content, some of the later 'puzzley' things are harder than that, but there's a lot of game before it gets to that point.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
This game is literally fucking impossible to play without the walktrhu, then even with that it's still damn confusing. At least I know I'm stuck and seemingly have no way of advancing...
Honestly I played this totally blind about two weeks ago(bad idea) and while it is pretty much the coolest html game(this or The Company) yeah...you're kind of fucked if you play it blind without any prior knowledge going in.

Randomly woke up one morning to guy's mom deepthroating dude's dick and got stabbed or some shit GAME OVER.

feltbadman

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I started a new game, apparently I did something that fucked the old file up but this time I didn't get stuck even though I swear i took the same steps. I used the walkthru for the first few turns to get things going and haven't used it since, I still haven't beaten the game but it is at least progressing... still kind of hard to play without the walkthru. Not impossible, but you'll definitely be flying blind and struggling a lot if you don't glance at it a bit.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
To be fair a lot of games in this style are like this. Old adventure games like kings quest were insane without using those paid phone hints back in the day. I'd say this one isn't as bad as those, but it does have some tricky parts I would never have figured out due to the quirks of the game.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
IMHO, this game is much more logical and understandable compared for some old quests and advertures or games like Son of a Bitch. I played blind in 14.6 for the first time and complete first and second main quests without looking in walkthought. It wasn't easy but this was also not feasible. The first part when I really stuck was make Kate stay in town after the defeat of Davy and then the part when you need to learn hypnosis.
I guess it strongly depends on wich path you choose. Aprentice path is much easy than others. Murder path requires good knowledge of game and it's mechanics.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes