Big Cat

May 5, 2017
That because u dont have the previous version
So u need to download the version v14.7.1B then add the v 14.7.1C
how do you add them to each other because when I copy and paste over the stuff from 14.7.1c it still has the same issues?

Acluduo

Jul 19, 2017
how do you add them to each other because when I copy and paste over the stuff from 14.7.1c it still has the same issues?
U did it in reverse xD
u need to copy the 14.7.1c and paste it in the v14.7.1B folder and replace the already exiting files with the new :D

Big Cat

May 5, 2017
U did it in reverse XD
u need to copy the 14.7.1c and paste it in the v14.7.1B folder and replace the already exiting files with the new :D
Okay did that now its having issues with message levels like things are overtop of each other when I choose different conversation options running it on chrome....weird. but atleast playable for the most part thanks man

Shinoma

Nov 20, 2017
Noob here stuck at learning hypnosis...i can talk to the librarian and tells me that my mother`s assistant should have the book and that`s it, i`ve got almost everyone under my control even mom, but when i go and talk to her-nothing about the book...am i missing something ? nwm...just played few more days until the case with Gina and now i`m at mom`s work place getting the book

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
So if I want to contribute to the project, what do I need to know how to do, and who would I talk to/where would I go?

Contribute here being like contributing work, not money.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
So if I want to contribute to the project, what do I need to know how to do, and who would I talk to/where would I go?

Contribute here being like contributing work, not money.

you need an account, but thats not a problem
and then
or from the Forum Main Page open the "Mind Control Games Zone"
and look for a Thread "[HTML/JS][Free] A Spell for All Version 14 ... "
created by user cmacleod42

or if you have an account at
you could send him a message there and ask how you can help

Reactions: Bazzkot

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Alright at this point I think I've gotten everyone possible except Gaby. How do you charm her?
Your mom's coworker who borrowed the hypnotism book. Never figured out how to get it from her, I just got it from the gypsy eventually. Also never figured out how to charm her.
You still cant charm Gaby in ver. 14.7C. Maybe it'll be implemented in further versions.
Noob here stuck at learning hypnosis...i can talk to the librarian and tells me that my mother`s assistant should have the book and that`s it, i`ve got almost everyone under my control even mom, but when i go and talk to her-nothing about the book...am i missing something ? nwm...just played few more days until the case with Gina and now i`m at mom`s work place getting the book
So after you talk to librarian you should 1) charm mom 2) wait until she went for work 3) go and check Gaby at mom's work (TV Station -> Visit Mom and Work) and "Ask about the book on Hypnosis from the library". Then go to New Age Shop and ask "Do you have any books on hypnosis". Or you can go to New Age Shop right after you talk to Monique, but you'll still need talk to Gaby to learn some trick.
Now you can buy "a book on Hypnosis" for $100 at New Age Shop. Buy it and go to your bedroom. Use it. Go to School to Beasley's Office and "ask Beaseley to teach you the hypnotic technique". Now you know Hypnosis and can charm Mother Superior (see Walkthrought) and Adele (second time).

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Anyone can tell me how to manage to make images and videos appear on mobile phone (android) ?

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I need some help with this game. I already enchanted sister Desiree but can't ask her to try to get the relic neither the rosary. Then I can't help Sarah with the vampire and I'm stuck in the game... Any advices on what could be happening and how to fix it?

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
I need some help with this game. I already enchanted sister Desiree but can't ask her to try to get the relic neither the rosary. Then I can't help Sarah with the vampire and I'm stuck in the game... Any advices on what could be happening and how to fix it?
1. To ask Desiree to try to get relic you first need to know that Mother Superior have this relic. Talk to New Age shopkeepre (Gypsy) about relic. Then talk to Pamela (groundskeeper at Church) about relic (first charm her if you didn't do that) and have sex with her to get Pamela's Bracelet. Only now you can ask Desiree for help to get relic.
2. To deal with Vampire you need Rosary or Pamela's Bracelet.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
A walkthrough by the game's creator for all paths can be found here:

It will help you to get past some of the more counterintuitive puzzles.

Note that to access it you need to register on the site, which is, like already mentioned, no big deal.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes