The Grifter

May 28, 2017
You can get it from a note in the museum's security office (after you've tried to steal the vase) or from the mayor after you charmed her.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Also the patch notes don't seem to mention, but what does the B & C versions of 14.7.1 add? Anything at all, or just bug fixes for 14.7.1?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
hi all can someone post full walkthrough for charm path that is up to date
Check my post on the page before.

Also the patch notes don't seem to mention, but what does the B & C versions of 14.7.1 add? Anything at all, or just bug fixes for 14.7.1?
Mostly bugixes, but some gamebreaking ones. I'd advise against not patching to the C version.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
can we charm Amy Ross yet, the other sister who was in the 3some with beasley, when u get the book back?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Not even in c Version since She is still Staying at a friends house

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
When will the next update come out? I hope the developer didn't give up on the project
The game was just updated not too long ago, although it was primarily bug fixes but it did add a bit of content. No I'm not the dev, or working with the dev, just a fan. Updates will come when they come, be patient.

MQH

Jan 28, 2018
Ok, I really need some help. to transform Miku in the attic bedroom. This is what i have done

Miku
Research bloodlines ✔
Speak to the Gates family ✔
Transform Miku
but when ever i tried to cast a transform her with the spell I got a game over

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Ok, I really need some help. to transform Miku in the attic bedroom. This is what i have done

Miku
Research bloodlines ✔
Speak to the Gates family ✔
Transform Miku
but when ever i tried to cast a transform her with the spell I got a game over
While the Transform spell works out you need to apply the Charm spell at the right moment.

Jul 28, 2017
Just wondering.... I downloaded both versions and tried them both out but it seems like some images are missing or cannot be loaded such as the photos icon in the phone, the alarm icon in the phone and so on... Is there something I'm missing?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just wondering.... I downloaded both versions and tried them both out but it seems like some images are missing or cannot be loaded such as the photos icon in the phone, the alarm icon in the phone and so on... Is there something I'm missing?
You need to download B then paste C over it. It's not an either or thing, you need files from both.

Leycer21

Aug 15, 2017
If any want to know how the game is going need to go here

The dev, is very active in the comment.

Jul 28, 2017
Also even though I followed the walkthrough for the apprentice path, sometimes it doesn't work, for example, after getting the extra pages in the classroom, I went to TItus and talked to her, next I was supposed to talk to Monique about magic gems but the options there are to have sex only, why is that?

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes