relynk

Aug 26, 2017
any idea about what the spell is called to bind the vampire? and what the spell you learn from the golden worm is called?

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
anybody!! please give the safe of the end or of the middle of the game?? of the path where it is possible to seduce mom

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
there is message - "this is your mom!!"
This happens when you choose to be too, well, decent in past decissions. Be sure you charm your sister, that you want to be more than just a brother, and pick the right choice when she asks you what to do about mom. Also, you need to have finished the demon possession storyline.

anybody!! please give the safe of the end or of the middle of the game?? of the path where it is possible to seduce mom
Not that easy - there are three paths to play the game, two different genders. Just reload an earlier save. If you need a walkthrough, register on hypnotics-collective(dot)net. There is a walkthrough for A Spell for All posted there.
Or check f95zone's very own wiki-entry:

any idea about what the spell is called to bind the vampire? and what the spell you learn from the golden worm is called?
To bind the vampire: Unlife Enspelled
The spell from the worm: Al Mass / Transform

Teddy

May 31, 2017
really enjoying this game. any reconmendations on ones similar that quite fleshed out as most games i come across on this site have little to no content in them as they're just starting?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
really enjoying this game. any reconmendations on ones similar that quite fleshed out as most games i come across on this site have little to no content in them as they're just starting?

No mind control but plenty of content, pretty varied, gets updated frequently. They's kind of different actually, now that I'm thinking about it. Still, give it a go if you havent, you might like it.

More or less the same concept, just mind control drugs instead of magic.

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
anyone else find the fact that gabby (your mother's coworker/boss?) has both a protection amulet and an obvious interest in hypnosis and gets really irritated if you visit your mother at work the slightest bit suspicious? if I didn't know any better I'd say she was at the very least trying to hypnotise your mother, maybe for a goal that is parallel to your own but because it involves the same people you want control of will conflict eventually. of course I could be way off base here and she may just be a woman who wants to know all about these things so she can defend herself from them and may just get annoyed with you due to the normal important project being interrupted reasons, but eh, thought I'd share my thoughts on her here.

Reactions: Bazzkot

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
anyone else find the fact that gabby (your mother's coworker/boss?) has both a protection amulet and an obvious interest in hypnosis and gets really irritated if you visit your mother at work the slightest bit suspicious? if I didn't know any better I'd say she was at the very least trying to hypnotise your mother, maybe for a goal that is parallel to your own but because it involves the same people you want control of will conflict eventually. of course I could be way off base here and she may just be a woman who wants to know all about these things so she can defend herself from them and may just get annoyed with you due to the normal important project being interrupted reasons, but eh, thought I'd share my thoughts on her here.
That's pretty interesting theory. Maybe Gabby will be next "boss" or rival.

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
I think the creator intends to update mother/Gabby's story in the next big update (at least that's what reading the hypnoforums tells), so we shall see :)

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
fair enough i liked the idea downloaded it and saw it was a text adventure kind of thing gate them but thats my personnal opinion

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes