Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
I know I've done it this way before, but I seem to have screwed up my save at some point because I haven't been able to speak with the Mayor. No option there even though I've met Sofia.

Cmac, any chance you can take a look at my save and figure out what's wrong?

~Morningfrost
I left out some steps. When you meet Sofia, you talk to her until there's no more options and then try to charm her. It will fail.
You then need to speak with Sarah Gates and she'll refuse to help you.
Then you go to Town Hall and ask the Mayor.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
I left out some steps. When you meet Sofia, you talk to her until there's no more options and then try to charm her. It will fail.
You then need to speak with Sarah Gates and she'll refuse to help you.
Then you go to Town Hall and ask the Mayor.
Jesus Christ I'm dumb lol. I forgot to set the whole thing in motion by trying to charm Sofia first. I already knew she couldn't be charmed and just tried to skip that part (facepalm).

~Morningfrost

mattslime

Nov 20, 2018
i cant for the life of my find a way to move davy to the cellar, anita doesnt come to the store, and bambi doesnt give the option to do it herself. Bambi's mom doesnt trigger. Tina cant drain him anymore, and i've already defeated Legion. Anita doesnt even show up in my contacts so i'm sure i haven't met her yet.

Aprentice btw

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
i cant for the life of my find a way to move davy to the cellar, anita doesnt come to the store, and bambi doesnt give the option to do it herself. Bambi's mom doesnt trigger. Tina cant drain him anymore, and i've already defeated Legion. Anita doesnt even show up in my contacts so i'm sure i haven't met her yet.

Aprentice btw
Unless there's a way to move Davy to the cellar that I don't know about, it takes Anita to move him. Based on the last time I chose the Apprentice Path, I encountered Anita at the General Store while dealing with Legion.

Edit: Here's the info on Anita from my Walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Unless there's a way to move Davy to the cellar that I don't know about, it takes Anita to move him. Based on the last time I chose the Apprentice Path, I encountered Anita at the General Store while dealing with Legion.
It is possible but you have to get to the point that Anita is gone from the game, either dead or met twice and ignored

Then much later on Mia will appear and Bambi will assist instead

Reactions: jackoffonher

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
heyyy. what is your future plot for this game ? like would you progress each story of the character or they stay as they are?
Some characters are difficult to extend due to available images and in other cases no clear ideas really

Some definitely, notably Sarah and Lauren and Northwind has plans for Jessica. I sort of like Lilith so I will probably do more with her too

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
So, a "miracle" happened while I was recreating the walkthrough. Explorer popped up and it was opened to the malfunctioning flash drive. All of my files were there, so I copied them to another flash drive, and then tested the walkthrough to see if it had been corrupted. Turns out that the walkthrough was fully intact, so I just have to finish testing it and add in some events I overlooked while updating it.
hey there man. have you done creating the walkthrough?

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
hey there man. have you done creating the walkthrough?
Yes and no. I'm in the testing phase now, but I found out about some stuff that I left out that isn't in the published version, so I still have to add that while finishing the testing. Hopefully my next report on the walkthrough will be its release, but I'm not sure when that will be right now due to the holidays and running a game that I have to create content for weekly.

Last edited:

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
I didn't want to have to make this announcement, but I've lost all my saves that I didn't remember to back up, so my latest tests have to be restarted, delaying things a little.

Dec 12, 2018
I saw in the game files that there are multiple different charm options for Leanne, how do I activate them? Is it active only by cheats?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I didn't want to have to make this announcement, but I've lost all my saves that I didn't remember to back up, so my latest tests have to be restarted, delaying things a little.
If you need saves at some key points let me know, I can post some assorted saves if you wish

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I saw in the game files that there are multiple different charm options for Leanne, how do I activate them? Is it active only by cheats?
It is based on the scene after you save her from the demon and talk to her at her home, as well as not saving her and leaving her a thrall.

Dec 12, 2018
It is based on the scene after you save her from the demon and talk to her at her home, as well as not saving her and leaving her a thrall.
Can you explain how to get to the charmed lover path? Right now when I start the talk with her, her influence is already set at 4

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can you explain how to get to the charmed lover path? Right now when I start the talk with her, her influence is already set at 4
Charmed lover is usually the easiest as you charm her at the right point it is the uncharmed case that is harder

One key thing is do not have sex with her as a thrall personally (ie you can when possessing Mother Superior) but not as yourself

Otherwise please check the walkthrough in the game, it will discuss this conversation and the options/times to get the results needed

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes