UltraL

Mar 29, 2019
What do I need to do against that vampyre? I gave my book to Sarah, but then she got turned that same night, so now every time I visit her, it's game over. Only teleporting out of the room saves me from starting over, since the try again button does not do anything.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What do I need to do against that vampyre? I gave my book to Sarah, but then she got turned that same night, so now every time I visit her, it's game over. Only teleporting out of the room saves me from starting over, since the try again button does not do anything.
The first time she asks for help give her the book and then use the wait option in the room. Do not leave the room. You must have a defence again the vampyre, the rosary or pamela's bracelet are the main ones

What you describe is that the vampyre attached but ran away. The following night triggers the bad end ALWAYS the only way to avoid is find the vampyres resting place and charm her there before night falls

Reactions: jackoffonher

UltraL

Mar 29, 2019
The first time she asks for help give her the book and then use the wait option in the room. Do not leave the room. You must have a defence again the vampyre, the rosary or pamela's bracelet are the main ones

What you describe is that the vampyre attached but ran away. The following night triggers the bad end ALWAYS the only way to avoid is find the vampyres resting place and charm her there before night falls

I must've missed that then, because I checked everywhere, talked with everyone, and there does not seem to be anything do to. The game gave me an end game options as well, so I'm guessing I missed something important. Especially since the epilogue kept mentioning things that should not be possible, like mom being okay with me and Tracy being lovers even though she ran away with Gabby. I never met Anita, got shot by her, and basically half the things I've done or people I've met in the murder path did not appear in the apprentice bath.

I'll probably have to start over regardless, this time talking with Kate in the park, instead if Debra.

Also, checked the Sarah part, and when I go to meet her, it says there is another unknown woman there with her. Kind of weird that Ronald does not do anything or is unaware that his niece is turned like that.

ibigibbi

May 12, 2017
I can't charm police Chief Kerry Batton... though walkthrough says it's possible. She's under someone else's spell. Any ideas please?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can't charm police Chief Kerry Batton... though walkthrough says it's possible. She's under someone else's spell. Any ideas please?
She is under the spell of Davy, you need to find a way to remove the spell from her, there are two such ways available in the game

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah. The walkthrough is obsolete and will be for a while yet. The flash drive that had my updated version I was testing is malfunctioning, so I have to start over since I can't find the backup I had.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
She is under the spell of Davy, you need to find a way to remove the spell from her, there are two such ways available in the game
hey. there a recommendation, and i think its good. its from #3773 and some ntr part for mrs tanika. or anyone that has companion

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
anyone have an upto date save? i may have lost mine when i cleared cache etc xd and i didnt think to have it stored separately

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Went through a new playthrough, messed up and didn't do anything about the Vampyre to save Sarah. Can't figure out what flags I need to correct in order to fix this. Even tried going back to the beginning and speeding through to get back to the Vampyre part but still can't figure out the flags or the "other" marks to fix this.

Anyone know what I need to do (besides restart)? Would rather not play through another several hours right from the beginning if I don't have to lol.

~Morningfrost

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Went through a new playthrough, messed up and didn't do anything about the Vampyre to save Sarah. Can't figure out what flags I need to correct in order to fix this. Even tried going back to the beginning and speeding through to get back to the Vampyre part but still can't figure out the flags or the "other" marks to fix this.

Anyone know what I need to do (besides restart)? Would rather not play through another several hours right from the beginning if I don't have to lol.

~Morningfrost
Go somewhere until it is daytime.Open the cheat menu, View People and locate the vampyre, change her other flag to 51 (type 0, 51 and click Change Other/Extra)

The Bad end is delayed now until the next night fall, locate the vampyre in the crypt and cast Unlife Enspelled on her

voluntas

Aug 21, 2018
Will there be updates to the standalone mod? (sorry if already asked, i had a look and didn't find similar questions)

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
So, a "miracle" happened while I was recreating the walkthrough. Explorer popped up and it was opened to the malfunctioning flash drive. All of my files were there, so I copied them to another flash drive, and then tested the walkthrough to see if it had been corrupted. Turns out that the walkthrough was fully intact, so I just have to finish testing it and add in some events I overlooked while updating it.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Go somewhere until it is daytime.Open the cheat menu, View People and locate the vampyre, change her other flag to 51 (type 0, 51 and click Change Other/Extra)

The Bad end is delayed now until the next night fall, locate the vampyre in the crypt and cast Unlife Enspelled on her
Thanks so much Cmac! I couldn't for the life of me figure it out lol, and was looking at something like 5 hours of replay (it was turn #8672 by the time I realized I'd screwed up).

~Morningfrost

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
I still get the file not found errors in Chrome's console, but when I use Firefox I haven't encountered the errors, so I think it's something to do with Chrome.

After you meet Sofia, ask the Mayor about her. She'll search the database and come up with nothing on her.
Return to the reception and it will trigger an event where Angela states she overheard you and she knows Sofia. Ask her about Sofia and she'll tell you about her.
Then go to the Police Station and discuss your plans to break into Sofia's home with the Chief. Afterwards, go to Sir Gate's Mansion at 8:00 AM and cast pass to break into Sofia's home.
Search for evidence proving she's an illegal alien.
Leave when prompted and report to the Police Station
Order the chief to arrest Sofia and remove her ring
She'll be taken to the interrogation room.
Enter the interrogation room and charm Sofia.
I know I've done it this way before, but I seem to have screwed up my save at some point because I haven't been able to speak with the Mayor. No option there even though I've met Sofia.

Cmac, any chance you can take a look at my save and figure out what's wrong?

~Morningfrost

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes