• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ai...

May 30, 2019
What path are you on? Apprentice, Murder, Conspiracy (i.e. how is Sir Roland?)
Have you charmed Tess? Have you met her husband? Have you charmed him?
It's a very complex sandbox-style game, where exactly are you does matter a lot.
Also, what did you do with the Thrall?
You can probably get the gem right now by a roundabout way (i.e. not the one mentioned in the walktrough).
PS: It's way too early for Amy. Mr B will come back, later. Much later, actually. Kate was supposed to be in her home (you get her address when you help her in the Library.
PPS: There is a great Walktrough in the help folder of the game if you are not afraid of spoilers - use it.
apprentice. Yes tess is as charmed as she can be and yes I've charmed mr adams. I can't do anything with the thrall I just ran into her in the park. Yeah i got her address and met her mom but Kate never returned home. I've used it and I still have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. Am I supposed to take the blue bottle to anyone or what?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
apprentice. Yes tess is as charmed as she can be and yes I've charmed mr adams. I can't do anything with the thrall I just ran into her in the park. Yeah i got her address and met her mom but Kate never returned home. I've used it and I still have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. Am I supposed to take the blue bottle to anyone or what?
The Thrall Seraphina that you can meet again at the Avernus CLub, there is nothing more in this version of the game

Kate very much depends on what you have done to Davy, similarly the Blue Bottle is used to defeat Davy. Kate will only return home at limited times but it also depends on your initial meetings, it you were nice and if you solved the study puzzle

Reactions: jackoffonher

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Yes tess is as charmed as she can be and yes I've charmed mr adams.
So you got the ring? The ring removes the charm spell from a person when used. Just use it around a charmed person and it will work.

Am I supposed to take the blue bottle to anyone or what?
Keep the blue bottle, you'll (possibly) need it later against Davy.

Also have the game telling me to find a magic gem I don't know how to get that or the soul crystal to transform people.
The crystal should be in the basement (scroll down a little it's easy to miss).
Send Kates mom to search the old stones if you haven't and than send her for another search. This will start the Dragon gem chain.
Again, better just open the Walktrough. Otherwise well just have to copy-paste it here :D

ai...

May 30, 2019
Yeah, I figured that out. But I do have a bug to report using the walkthrough when her mom is in the hospital I went to comfort Kate but I couldn't use the silver ring again since I already used it on her when I found her in room 101. And yeah I finally got all that done. I have the dragon vase and I have gone to the mechanic to open it but it's too hot to touch. I'm not sure how to pick it up or transform Mr. Beasley. I've charmed him and received my book back from him but it's not letting me transform him because he's attached to something. Also how do I learn invisibility I already had the chalice from the church so I couldn't get the ghost to teach me it.

Last edited:

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah, I figured that out. But I do have a bug to report using the walkthrough when her mom is in the hospital I went to comfort Kate but I couldn't use the silver ring again since I already used it on her when I found her in room 101. And yeah I finally got all that done. I have the dragon vase and I have gone to the mechanic to open it but it's too hot to touch. I'm not sure how to pick it up or transform Mr. Beasley. I've charmed him and received my book back from him but it's not letting me transform him because he's attached to something. Also how do I learn invisibility I already had the chalice from the church so I couldn't get the ghost to teach me it.
Dragon Vase-go talk to Monique-she teaches you an improved Dai Chau spell.
Invisibility-Not sure.
Beasley once you defeat Kurndof in cellar is soul bound crystal. Once you have that AND learned transform you can. Do not turn him into a bimbo if you stil need to learn hypnosis-either wait until you've learned or turn him into something else

ai...

May 30, 2019
Dragon Vase-go talk to Monique-she teaches you an improved Dai Chau spell.
Invisibility-Not sure.
Beasley once you defeat Kurndof in cellar is soul bound crystal. Once you have that AND learned transform you can. Do not turn him into a bimbo if you stil need to learn hypnosis-either wait until you've learned or turn him into something else
I've known transform for a lot of the game. And I've got the gem with Kurndof's soul or whatever in it. I read the book on hipnosis and talked to monique about it and when I try to transform beasley into anything it's saying something else is needed he has a magical link to something else...

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
invisibility is learned by kundorf before you can steal the chalice, you need to try to steal the chalice and mother superior stops you, then go to talk with kundorf and tell him you cant steal the chalice and he teach you the spell

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Do someone knows when the next Update comes with new Characters or thinks like that??
I am not sure when I will have the next version ready, sorry. Probably after my holidays at the end of the year

I've known transform for a lot of the game. And I've got the gem with Kurndof's soul or whatever in it. I read the book on hipnosis and talked to monique about it and when I try to transform beasley into anything it's saying something else is needed he has a magical link to something else...
For Mr Beasley it means you have to charm him first. You also need to have learned the augmented hypnosis training first

To transform almost everyone you need to charm them first but there are a couple of exceptions, Davy and Miku

ezreal666

Jan 21, 2018
could someone send me a ASFA 8G mod html start file? i dont want download all game just for a 20kb start file... also with my shxt internet speed:cry:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
could someone send me a ASFA 8G mod html start file? i dont want download all game just for a 20kb start file... also with my shxt internet speed:cry:
For the mod the index.html file would be identical to the standard release of 14.8.4 (and likely for 14.9)

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
Just so you are aware, the walkthrough is slightly outdated so some things have changed and it's missing some content like the bimbofication curse event, and how to find Amy so you can charm her. I've built the update, but due to my schedule, I haven't been able to finish testing it yet.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Just so you are aware, the walkthrough is slightly outdated so some things have changed and it's missing some content like the bimbofication curse event, and how to find Amy so you can charm her. I've built the update, but due to my schedule, I haven't been able to finish testing it yet.
。・゚・(つд`゚)・゚・

UltraL

Mar 29, 2019
Is there anyone else that can teach the upgraded spells? I did not get the option to upgrade them from Tess, and now I've turned her into a nun.

I'm currently trying to do the apprentice path. On the murder path, I'd get the option to learn upgraded spells after having her research magic near the very beginning. This did not happen on my current apprentice path.

Also, does Ms. Granger stay in the museum after getting the vase? Or do I need Kate to continue that story line.

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
Is there anyone else that can teach the upgraded spells? I did not get the option to upgrade them from Tess, and now I've turned her into a nun.

I'm currently trying to do the apprentice path. On the murder path, I'd get the option to learn upgraded spells after having her research magic near the very beginning. This did not happen on my current apprentice path.

Also, does Ms. Granger stay in the museum after getting the vase? Or do I need Kate to continue that story line.
The word Book has to be flashing. If it is, you must examine it once in order to be able to learn any upgrades. This applies to all paths. Also, on the Apprentice Path Sir Ronald also teaches you upgrades. The glowing word book represents that you have enough experience to learn a new upgrade.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UltraL

Mar 29, 2019
Seems I went at it a different way then, because the shooting did not happen, while I've already charmed Diane. I also missed the Kate event on the first day, so I'm guessing that is going to create some problems as well.

Also, do I need an upgraded spell, or something else specific? Because I've gotten all the needed items for the Kundorf ritual, but I only have the options to check the skull, and leave the dungeon.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

Tess can always teach training if you know she can. Is the Book red and have you examined it. This is needed for you to realise you can learn the trainings. Otherwise Sir Ronald can teach you on the Apprentice path.

Mrs Granger returns home once you get the vase, or is hospitalised or jailed. How did you get the vase?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Seems I went at it a different way then, because the shooting did not happen, while I've already charmed Diane. I also missed the Kate event on the first day, so I'm guessing that is going to create some problems as well.

Also, do I need an upgraded spell, or something else specific? Because I've gotten all the needed items for the Kundorf ritual, but I only have the options to check the skull, and leave the dungeon.
Did you USE the ritual items in the cellar to prepare then for the Ritual. Check your phone, in the notes it will have a check list for the items

UltraL

Mar 29, 2019
Tess can always teach training if you know she can. Is the Book red and have you examined it. This is needed for you to realise you can learn the trainings. Otherwise Sir Ronald can teach you on the Apprentice path.

Mrs Granger returns home once you get the vase, or is hospitalised or jailed. How did you get the vase?
I got the vase by picking it up, after having charmed Gina. Met her at the museum, tried to pick up the vase, but got caught and escaped from the museum, then went to the mayor to have museum closed, went to the guard room at night to get Gina's address. After having the museum re-opened by the mayor, I went to Gina's apartment and got a lock of hair by using clairvoyance and pass. Once making sure Gina was back home, I went and did the posession spell, got the necklace off and charmed her in her apartment. Once that was done, I could easily pick up the vase without Gina stopping me.

Did you USE the ritual items in the cellar to prepare then for the Ritual. Check your phone, in the notes it will have a check list for the items
Yes, I used all the ritual items, and they are no longer in my inventory. I used the walkthrough found on the internet to double check all the needed items, and I've done the ritual before on different attempts. Chalk, salt, a chalice, a silver dagger, a quartz crystal, hemlock, candles, and Kundorf's skull. A lock of my hair as well.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, I used all the ritual items, and they are no longer in my inventory. I used the walkthrough found on the internet to double check all the needed items, and I've done the ritual before on different attempts. Chalk, salt, a chalice, a silver dagger, a quartz crystal, hemlock, candles, and Kundorf's skull. A lock of my hair as well.
As I said then please check the notes in your phone, and also just check the description in the room. Both will show what you are missing. The skull is a possibility as checking it picks it up and it is no longer part of the ritual and you have to use it again

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes