• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It's not working, as in its not showing the images, the game works with firefox but the images don't show
Do you mean in an Android device. Again as I noted most browsers have problems playing these sort of game. I did have someone note Firefix was ok, but others did not and noted they were using other 3rd party viewers that are not browsers as such

I did in an emulator use an app they redirects local html to trick browsers into thinking the game was online and thus working fine, but I do not recall the name of the app at this time.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
as someone who never played this game,
I've noticed the game have "transformation" and "Bimbo" in tags
But the game also have both "male" and "female" protags in the tags
So i guess the game have some sort of gender-bender, and/or either you choose to play as either male or female

So here's my question:
Is this again a game where YOU get gender-bended?
Or can you transforme SOMEONE-ELSE for once?

Feb 28, 2018
as someone who never played this game,
I've noticed the game have "transformation" and "Bimbo" in tags
But the game also have both "male" and "female" protags in the tags
So i guess the game have some sort of gender-bender, and/or either you choose to play as either male or female

So here's my question:
Is this again a game where YOU get gender-bended?
Or can you transforme SOMEONE-ELSE for once?
You can choose to play as either male or female. There's a transform spell that lets you gender-bend a few selected characters.
You can cast the spell on yourself as well. If I recall correctly you can only increase your dick size with it if you're playing a male character. And I think you can either increase your breast size or grow a dick as a female player but I'm not sure on that. I never played a female character and avoided all the futa stuff. The good thing is it's not forced on you in any way.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
You can choose to play as either male or female. There's a transform spell that lets you gender-bend a few selected characters.
You can cast the spell on yourself as well. If I recall correctly you can only increase your dick size with it if you're playing a male character. And I think you can either increase your breast size or grow a dick as a female player but I'm not sure on that. I never played a female character and avoided all the futa stuff. The good thing is it's not forced on you in any way.
Wait, so you can actually gender-bend others?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I don't know how to defeat Kurndorf can i have some help
When you talk to him after the Sence he will ask you to do a ritual. Gather all the needed items, some from the Church, some bought, some collected. Do it, but there is a trick in the process around the skull to use

Reactions: jackoffonher

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
are there any other mods for this game
No

I have a person who has submitted some changes, sort of a mod recently, but it is mainly just tweaking some bits a little. I have not reviewed it yet pending integration into the game

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Been playing the game a lot, good text-game with a lot of depth
But it get really confusing at times, especially when the phone journal seem to not always tell you when a quest is fucked/done
But the stuff you can do with teleports, and relationships you make with characters (especially slaves) is pretty endearing
Also,
yas, gender-bended Beasley, that was great

But now i think i kind of did everything, i think?
Managed to fight-back ghost-warlock, brainwashed all the most powerful peoples in the city, brainwashed most of the city period.
Managed to enslave a vampire and a ghost, managed to get the trall out of the childhood-friend, managed to lock Davy in the hotel, same with the old-witch, then enslaved Kate

But there are still like, somes things i'm confused about
The mom went with her colleague out of town, is she ever gonna come back?
What do i do about the old-witch and Davy now, they're restrained but can't i charm them?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
But there are still like, somes things i'm confused about
The mom went with her colleague out of town, is she ever gonna come back?
What do i do about the old-witch and Davy now, they're restrained but can't i charm them?
You messed up with Mom and Gabby, they will never return, but you can use 'Hydromancy' for a scene.

Davy can be charmed, visit with Tina a few days in a row and 'drain' him. Then try the charm spell

Nothing more can be done with Jessica if you choose to enslave her aside from the scenes there

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
You messed up with Mom and Gabby, they will never return, but you can use 'Hydromancy' for a scene.

Davy can be charmed, visit with Tina a few days in a row and 'drain' him. Then try the charm spell

Nothing more can be done with Jessica if you choose to enslave her aside from the scenes there
Alright, thanks for the fast answer
And just to be sure, is there any-point to the big vault in the museum?
Because i've seen nothing that lead to geting into it in the game, and i kept thinking you could get in
Maybe with Gyna, but then i never had any event mentionning even the content of the vault
So either i missed it, either i mistakenly thought you could get in

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Alright, thanks for the fast answer
And just to be sure, is there any-point to the big vault in the museum?
Because i've seen nothing that lead to geting into it in the game, and i kept thinking you could get in
Maybe with Gyna, but then i never had any event mentionning even the content of the vault
So either i missed it, either i mistakenly thought you could get in
Oh, you can get in. But it depends on how you approach a specific quest in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42 maybe a question I have asked before, but this reminded me of it:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
maybe a question I have asked before, but this reminded me of it:

I do not believe there are any problems any more. Being arrested is not required, and Beasley will get the book later on via another event and thus allow the scenes. Gina can be charmed you just need to find the lock of her hair, it just turns up at a different point/place

ai...

May 30, 2019
what do you do after you get the blue bottle? I got it and showed it to the witch jessica. But after that I don't know what to do. I managed to release the thrall and after that I'm completely lost. i know he wants me to gather the ingredients to release him but i haven't even found out how to release my sister from Davy. Also have the game telling me to find a magic gem I don't know how to get that or the soul crystal to transform people. This game is alright but it needs a hints tab to tell you what to do. Also I've noticed a couple bugs with the game no matter when I go to the gym Amy is never there. Also after meeting Kate in the park and helping her out in the library I never see her again and Mr B. is never in his office after that day I have the quest marker saying Davy is working with Mr. B but I never see any of them to continue that quest. I'm sorry if this is quite a few questions it's just what I got since I've been playing the game for a couple hours and am completely lost.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
what do you do after you get the blue bottle? I got it and showed it to the witch jessica. But after that I don't know what to do. I managed to release the thrall and after that I'm completely lost. i know he wants me to gather the ingredients to release him but i haven't even found out how to release my sister from Davy. Also have the game telling me to find a magic gem I don't know how to get that or the soul crystal to transform people. This game is alright but it needs a hints tab to tell you what to do. Also I've noticed a couple bugs with the game no matter when I go to the gym Amy is never there. Also after meeting Kate in the park and helping her out in the library I never see her again and Mr B. is never in his office after that day I have the quest marker saying Davy is working with Mr. B but I never see any of them to continue that quest. I'm sorry if this is quite a few questions it's just what I got since I've been playing the game for a couple hours and am completely lost.
What path are you on? Apprentice, Murder, Conspiracy (i.e. how is Sir Roland?)
Have you charmed Tess? Have you met her husband? Have you charmed him?
It's a very complex sandbox-style game, where exactly are you does matter a lot.
Also, what did you do with the Thrall?
You can probably get the gem right now by a roundabout way (i.e. not the one mentioned in the walktrough).
PS: It's way too early for Amy. Mr B will come back, later. Much later, actually. Kate was supposed to be in her home (you get her address when you help her in the Library.
PPS: There is a great Walktrough in the help folder of the game if you are not afraid of spoilers - use it.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes