cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Will the game have mods?? with mega to downloud
The mod posted by Bologna was a stand-alone copy of the game, it did originally have a MEGA download but that appears to have be invalid now. There is a Google Drive link that is valid when I last checked

Reactions: jackoffonher

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I find that most of the storyline I can muddle through without the walkthrough even if I'm not paying close attention to dialog and such. The main exception I always seem to run into is the plotline for Mom and Gabby. I ALWAYS screw that one up unless I use the walkthrough for it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have charmed everyone but it wont give me the option to end the game
Did you go home to your bedroom?

Have you been offered before and refused, did you note then the option is only on sunday nights after the first and when you talk to Tess or Tracy

Also are you sure you charmed Emily, a common person to miss. Did you meet Miku?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i never made to end this game, the closer i got is the one i stuck at finding adele and sadly freeing leanne from the demon thats it, but anyway its not about it. i was just wondering how the game ends, i always play apprentice part, mind telling the end of it?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
There are two potential characters and one spell upgrade I would like to see in the future.
1. The dean/principal at the school the pc goes to, preferable a strong willed individual who disapproves of any sexual relationships between teachers and students, can be charmed with a hypnotic suggestion or the spell upgrade I mentioned.
2. A private investigator who has been hired by mr. Tanika to find out what is going on with Mrs. Tanika that is depending on if she is your lover or slave/fucktoy.
3. An upgrade that you would unlock by training with Jessica that would make the charm spell work in a more effective manner against strong willed individuals.

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
Any news on the sweet sweet updated walk-through?
Sorry, about the delay. I ended up having to take some time off to take care of my health and then ended up being asked by a friend to assist with creating content for a tabletop rpg that we started playing again with some of our friends, so I have my hands full. However, I am testing the last two paths at the same time in order to cut down on the time it's going to take to finish the testing. I just have four more sections to test and need to add content I left out by mistake, which will be done while I'm testing the Conspiracy and Murder paths.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
There are two potential characters and one spell upgrade I would like to see in the future.
1. The dean/principal at the school the pc goes to, preferable a strong willed individual who disapproves of any sexual relationships between teachers and students, can be charmed with a hypnotic suggestion or the spell upgrade I mentioned.
2. A private investigator who has been hired by mr. Tanika to find out what is going on with Mrs. Tanika that is depending on if she is your lover or slave/fucktoy.
3. An upgrade that you would unlock by training with Jessica that would make the charm spell work in a more effective manner against strong willed indi
also there could more students the school feeling empty and you have a mom female friend with a son , 2 have the sister more things in school to do, more with the aunt and cousin

Reactions: jmkarlsson

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Man, returning to this was fun!
But as always I've managed to goof up. I can't seem to get the option to close the Bank on the hard murder path, probably because I took a while to deal with davy? I'm where the end game should be but... well, no end game or options. Don't know if it's a bug or my fault.
PS: I haven't cheated except for some mana.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Man, returning to this was fun!
But as always I've managed to goof up. I can't seem to get the option to close the Bank on the hard murder path, probably because I took a while to deal with davy? I'm where the end game should be but... well, no end game or options. Don't know if it's a bug or my fault.
PS: I haven't cheated except for some mana.
Try to cast the charm spell on Ellie, it will fail but it will make you realise you need to meet her elsewhere and allow the option to close the bank

The end game is not allowed yet in this play thorugh, you have not met and charmed Emily yet. This only happens after Ellie is charmed

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Try to cast the charm spell on Ellie, it will fail but it will make you realise you need to meet her elsewhere and allow the option to close the bank

The end game is not allowed yet in this play thorugh, you have not met and charmed Emily yet. This only happens after Ellie is charmed
Yup, that worked, thanks a lot!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Whate the difference between the vanilla version and the mod version? and why does it have to be 8 gig?
The mod is an older version of the game, and most of the changes are for some BDSM and blowjob content, little for a female player

The size is just they added many very large animations (filesize, not duration)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a way to run this on Android? And if so then how?
Yes, just download to your device and then play using a html viewer that supports javascript fully. Most browsers like Chrome are quire restricted and do not. There are definitely ones available

Otherwise there are some online hosted versions of the game, a very old one is at the TFGames site. I know another but as they posted without the courtesy of requesting permission I will not link to it.

Sep 16, 2017
Yes, just download to your device and then play using a html viewer that supports javascript fully. Most browsers like Chrome are quire restricted and do not. There are definitely ones available

Otherwise there are some online hosted versions of the game, a very old one is at the TFGames site. I know another but as they posted without the courtesy of requesting permission I will not link to it.
I know which sites but the thing is the database isn't properly managed, it crashes and the pictures are not available all the time

Sep 16, 2017

[/QUOTE

It's not working, as in its not showing the images, the game works with firefox but the images don't show

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes