Sep 6, 2017
I might just be an idiot, but how do you get into the Ross house after you free the sister's from Beasley? I've charmed the two inside before, but can't figure out how to do it again.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
I might just be an idiot, but how do you get into the Ross house after you free the sister's from Beasley? I've charmed the two inside before, but can't figure out how to do it again.
Try to enter the house and Adele will not let you enter. After you leave the house Catherine will call you wanting to meet her at the construction site on Yoolaroo Drive at 12pm-13pm on the next day. Either get the key from the Mayor after trying to enter the site without it or just use Pass to enter. Then advance a bit where you can usually rest and when you get that Leave Disappointed option don't click it. Instead go to your contacts list on your phone and call Catherine. The you can charm her or have her willingly be your slave. Then you will have to charm Adele after you get a message from Catherine. You will have to charm Adele again later with hypnosis but that's it.

Sep 6, 2017
Try to enter the house and Adele will not let you enter. After you leave the house Catherine will call you wanting to meet her at the construction site on Yoolaroo Drive at 12pm-13pm on the next day. Either get the key from the Mayor after trying to enter the site without it or just use Pass to enter. Then advance a bit where you can usually rest and when you get that Leave Disappointed option don't click it. Instead go to your contacts list on your phone and call Catherine. The you can charm her or have her willingly
Right I remember that bit. But I can't get to it. Whenever I go to the house it says, "The house is securely locked there might be someone home but there is no answer to the door or to their phones." I can't remember running into this problem before and was wondering if I'd forgotten something.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Right I remember that bit. But I can't get to it. Whenever I go to the house it says, "The house is securely locked there might be someone home but there is no answer to the door or to their phones." I can't remember running into this problem before and was wondering if I'd forgotten something.
I have never encountered this either but it may be due to you not asking Kerry who the police officer at the Gate's house is.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Yeah I just remembered that part on the replay. Lost the book but I ran into an actual bug this time. If you don't have the book and you talk to Tess at the hotel in order to learn the spell the game gets stuck because you don't have the book and there is no way to back out. That I saw.

to get the book back, you need the Sliver Ring from John Adams, aswell as Pamela's Braclet or the Heirloom necklace from Gina, The Ring is to free Amy + Catherine, Necklace or Bracelet stop you beem Charmed

jafarian

May 25, 2017
Anyone else having troubles accessing the cheat menu? I've tried to see if I can fix it but even with the app turned on I don't even get the button that open the left side menu to cheat. Am I doing this wrong? Was this update?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Why I follow the Complex Variation of the library staff and I cannot get the Hotel Plan?
Knowing you need the hotel plans requires getting Monique there. You talk to her and find out, then unlock the plans conversation options for Angela.

I used the complex path, and after sending Tess to my room, her conversation path heads toward her husband. As a result, she's not heading to the hotel, and it seems that despite finding the witch, it's causing the seance to be inaccessible.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
What should I say to mom when using Gabby's Necklace?? Are there more thano one possible result??

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes