necross413

Jan 10, 2018
I dicided to free her cause I want to see how that ends! after that U got to the part where you have to talk to Tess about relaxing pressing on the option doesn't work for some reason. sorry for the inconvenience.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I like HTML games because I can play them while rendering but I'm not to sure what's going on with this game. I know it has different paths but the conspiracy/murder path seems to be bugged and just generally not as viable as the apprentice path.
Currently on the conspiracy path, Gates is not dead, his niece is home, I've taken care of the warlock and the demon's soul is trapped in the relic. I've also taken the thrall as mother superior, talked to Mrs. Jones, and the Gypsy. I cannot teleport with Leanne. I can't charm Sara even though I already took the vampire from her and I can only pass into the mansion at midnight from the secret grove. The mc's mother has been missing for weeks in game and I have 0 ideas of how to find her or gabby.
Edit: Just found Gabby's place. Asking questions usually has me find what I need right after I ask. Still can't do anything with Leanne but maybe that will resolve itself after i finish everything else...
The conspiracy path is generally the hardest of the paths in the game, but is working, you just need to be a bit more careful as mana is a but tighter. Similarly the murder path is tight for money

For Mom/Gabby check the cheat menu, locate Mom and what is her location, if it is 998,999,1000 then you are at the bad end where they ran away together after Gabby finished programming her.

On the Conspiracy path once you spy o them at the office at night, check Gabby's office then you just not information and attend the Conference.
Otherwise you just need to go to Gabby's home with a friend as discussed above

Leanne, have you possess Mother Superior, and had sex with her then? You need then to deal with Jesse/Legion, and get information on saving her (Ms Jones.Esmeralada), and save her.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The conspiracy path is generally the hardest of the paths in the game, but is working, you just need to be a bit more careful as mana is a but tighter. Similarly the murder path is tight for money

For Mom/Gabby check the cheat menu, locate Mom and what is her location, if it is 998,999,1000 then you are at the bad end where they ran away together after Gabby finished programming her.

On the Conspiracy path once you spy o them at the office at night, check Gabby's office then you just not information and attend the Conference.
Otherwise you just need to go to Gabby's home with a friend as discussed above

Leanne, have you possess Mother Superior, and had sex with her then? You need then to deal with Jesse/Legion, and get information on saving her (Ms Jones.Esmeralada), and save her.
Hmm, I'm probably at the bad end for Mom and Gabby then, still rendering so I'll try the conspiracy path again.

Yes I possessed Mother Superior and used her to take the thrall, I've dealt with Legion and Jesse is free, and I've gotten the info from both Ms. Jones and the Gypsy. I'm just going to pack a bowl and retry because I'm pretty sure I messed up with the Mom. Isn't gates supposed to die on the conspiracy/murder path too?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hmm, I'm probably at the bad end for Mom and Gabby then, still rendering so I'll try the conspiracy path again.

Yes I possessed Mother Superior and used her to take the thrall, I've dealt with Legion and Jesse is free, and I've gotten the info from both Ms. Jones and the Gypsy. I'm just going to pack a bowl and retry because I'm pretty sure I messed up with the Mom. Isn't gates supposed to die on the conspiracy/murder path too?
The Conspiracy path is a variant of the Apprentice path, he does not die, nor does any other. In this game deaths only take place on the murder path (either soft or hard)

For Leanne, do you know Teleport spell AND the training 'Precise Transitions', both are needed. You also need to place the relic in the hidden room, but you need to realise something about said room, so cast clairvoyance there.

For Mom, it sounds like you missed the conference, you have limited time once you hear about it, after that you can do nothing to save Mom. On the murder path you have more time (sort of) but need assistance in a different way

Tina doesn't work. I assumed she would because I missed something but after being bitten she isn't in her bedroom on the next night.
She is in my testing. Please post your save for me to check. I have never seen her not in the bedroom. She is there unless you take her out (as in ask her to come with you)

Check the cheat menu, view people, locate tina, what is her location, it should be 163

Are you using the small fix I posted? A bug there could break somethings in the game when playing with Didi

spillbert

Aug 4, 2017
I passed on the ending because I wanted to go back and get a few characters I missed, how do I trigger it again now that I've gotten them?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I dicided to free her cause I want to see how that ends! after that U got to the part where you have to talk to Tess about relaxing pressing on the option doesn't work for some reason. sorry for the inconvenience.
I passed on the ending because I wanted to go back and get a few characters I missed, how do I trigger it again now that I've gotten them?
Wait for the next sunday, visit your bedroom and talk to Tess, but the option is currently broken and will not work until I release another fix

Reactions: Tongas

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The Conspiracy path is a variant of the Apprentice path, he does not die, nor does any other. In this game deaths only take place on the murder path (either soft or hard)

For Leanne, do you know Teleport spell AND the training 'Precise Transitions', both are needed. You also need to place the relic in the hidden room, but you need to realise something about said room, so cast clairvoyance there.

For Mom, it sounds like you missed the conference, you have limited time once you hear about it, after that you can do nothing to save Mom. On the murder path you have more time (sort of) but need assistance in a different way
Ah, I thought the conspiracy path was the "soft" murder path. I need to restart anyway then because Gates has to die, I just don't want to kill him. Lol. I guess i need to demand the book then leave.

I knew both spells/spell and training, had the relic placed and I knew the room was a PoP. She just did not want to come with me. But it was a sign from the game saying I fucked up and I needed to restart anway. I'll see how the soft murder path goes. (Glenvale only has room for one magical man in town, me)

I definitely missed the conference. I'll pay more attention to it next play through.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I did that, does not appear Gabby´s office only mom
Had this problem, turns out I'd cheated at some point to make Gabby charmed and this prevented the office from appearing. Use cheats to clear her charmed state

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I knew both spells/spell and training, had the relic placed and I knew the room was a PoP. She just did not want to come with me. But it was a sign from the game saying I fucked up and I needed to restart anway. I'll see how the soft murder path goes. (Glenvale only has room for one magical man in town, me)
Remember to teleport to a place you need to attune it. Did you attune the hexagram in the Hidden Room? Did Ms. Jones teach you how the save Leanne

Likely you missed one of these two

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Remember to teleport to a place you need to attune it. Did you attune the hexagram in the Hidden Room? Did Ms. Jones teach you how the save Leanne

Likely you missed one of these two
Well damn, I forgot to attune the hexagram. Loaded my old save up and tried, worked like a charm. Still have to restart because that's not the path I want. I'm on the true soft murder path now, Gates is dead and my mc is now set to become the true ruler of Glenvale. Thanks for your help, and the game!

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
She is in my testing. Please post your save for me to check. I have never seen her not in the bedroom. She is there unless you take her out (as in ask her to come with you)

Check the cheat menu, view people, locate tina, what is her location, it should be 163

Are you using the small fix I posted? A bug there could break somethings in the game when playing with Didi
I am using the fix you have uploaded.

Her location is 176(163)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am using the fix you have uploaded.

Her location is 176(163)
For some reason Tina's bedroom is not open in your save, if this was an old save from before 14.8 then it may be I dod not account for this. You can fix either
a) open the developer console and typ
setPlaceKnown("TinasRoom");
or
b) open the cheat menu and select view place, for the place 'Robbin's House' type 5 in the edit box for flag and click the link
Her bedroom will be opened

What is needed to make mom leave for work exactly ? I am on the murder path.
Charm Tracy, Sarah must be at the mansion, visit mom after charming tracy a couple of times, leave the house and re-enter

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
For some reason Tina's bedroom is not open in your save, if this was an old save from before 14.8 then it may be I dod not account for this. You can fix either
a) open the developer console and typ
setPlaceKnown("TinasRoom");
or
b) open the cheat menu and select view place, for the place 'Robbin's House' type 5 in the edit box for flag and click the link
Her bedroom will be opened
This save was made today, in 14.8

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
In apprentice path how you charm mom or learn shielded charm? I have learned hypnosis but I don't know how I can use it

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes