cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I mean i start new game 4 times and every time I Gabby and Mom run away, I use walkthrough, and i don't understand what i do wrong!!!)))))
They run away 5 days after Mom leaves for work, what did you do? Was it the apprentice or murder path

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ok another fix, there is a more significant issue relating to Mom leaving for work. I will update the posts for the fixes

Additionally addresses some issues for Tina's room
One of the best dev around! You have less post launch support for the regular game on steam
XD

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
They run away 5 days after Mom leaves for work, what did you do? Was it the apprentice or murder path
apprentice path.
5? I catch her with masturbation, get out of house, came back to her room, she go out to new work immediately (in workthrough it the end of this rout).
1. Don't understand how charm Gabby, I can't pull out her super barrier.
2. I must spoke with demon after explosion of ghost warlock or early?
3. I must Lie Mother about relationship with sister or not?
4/ Charming mother can complete only from Gabby rout? Bcs I can't influences on mother (Spell don't casting, demon don't charge, defeat or begone on his bisnes, no difference ----- The spell still fails, the effect of demon still present)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ok another fix, there is a more significant issue relating to Mom leaving for work. I will update the posts for the fixes

Additionally addresses some issues for Tina's room
EDIT: fixed and issue for transform spell
Is a new game needed for the fix to work or will it affect older saves? Does this also address Sara not showing up after Davy has been defeated?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Here is the save.
In this save I can see in a previous encounter with Kate you gave the wrong answer and she does not trust you, so free her and let her go. You will have to get her once Davvy moved to the Hotel permanently (he is not in your save)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is a new game needed for the fix to work or will it affect older saves? Does this also address Sara not showing up after Davy has been defeated?
It will upgrade, only matters after Jesse visits your home and you see Mom's masturbation scene, otherwise the game will handle it correctly

apprentice path.
5? I catch her with masturbation, get out of house, came back to her room, she go out to new work immediately (in workthrough it the end of this rout).
1. Don't understand how charm Gabby, I can't pull out her super barrier.
2. I must spoke with demon after explosion of ghost warlock or early?
3. I must Lie Mother about relationship with sister or not?
4/ Charming mother can complete only from Gabby rout? Bcs I can't influences on mother (Spell don't casting, demon don't charge, defeat or begone on his bisnes, no difference ----- The spell still fails, the effect of demon still present)
For Mom/Gabby
APPLY THE FIX I POSTED ABOVE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
At work mom is with Gabby and I cannot charm her (strange gabby is laready charmed but say that you cannot charm 2)
Correct, you cannot charm Gabby at work, if you mean you have completed the charm for them and want to recharm her then do it at her home at night

If you are starting the charm process for both then you cannot charm her there

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Really? Because its full with obtuse moon logic garbage, i cant stand it
No one have to like everything, but i still think it´s a very good game, it´s at least the best HTML game i saw.But i respect whatever issues you may have with him.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
No one have to like everything, but i still think it´s a very good game, it´s at least the best HTML game i saw.But i respect whatever issues you may have with him.
People are entitled to their opinions

I would prefer comments giving details like 'x, y, z do not work' or 'I could not work out a, b' etc so I can review and improve the game, not just blanket statements.

The game does try to tell you everything, as long as you read the text and check the notes in your phone most events are reasonably logical. There is some old events logic where to pass time you have to wander around, this is being phased out.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
People are entitled to their opinions

I would prefer comments giving details like 'x, y, z do not work' or 'I could not work out a, b' etc so I can review and improve the game, not just blanket statements.

The game does try to tell you everything, as long as you read the text and check the notes in your phone most events are reasonably logical. There is some old events logic where to pass time you have to wander around, this is being phased out.
True, still i always get stuck in "timed events", sometimes i end missing something, i could always use the guide, and i do use sometimes, but it´s boring to play following instruction step by step, still i always manage to proceed, even if i miss a few things.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Correct, you cannot charm Gabby at work, if you mean you have completed the charm for them and want to recharm her then do it at her home at night

If you are starting the charm process for both then you cannot charm her there
Probably I have done some error, Gabby is charmed, but when I try to mom the game speak of the demon (even if I have freed Jess, but it was the same before, I had tried after freeing her from Gabby but was the same).

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Probably I have done some error, Gabby is charmed, but when I try to mom the game speak of the demon (even if I have freed Jess, but it was the same before, I had tried after freeing her from Gabby but was the same).
Sorry I cannot quite work out what you mean here.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So I genuinely don't know what to do and my render just finished. I need to set one more up tho so I have time to kill. How can I send my game details because either my game is bugged or I'm stupid. Either is valid. I'm on the soft murder path. Davy is tied up at the hotel, everybody in the town I've met so far is charmed except the mom, Leanne, and Ross sisters. Sara is who knows where. Mom said fuck work. Game notes tell me I need to talk to the Gates (for Miku) and summon Kurndorf's ghost. I can't talk to the Gates because Roland is dead and Sara is ??? I can't summon the ghost because I don't have the item to keep my soul from being taken over. If my game isn't bugged, what am I supposed to do?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I genuinely don't know what to do and my render just finished. I need to set one more up tho so I have time to kill. How can I send my game details because either my game is bugged or I'm stupid. Either is valid. I'm on the soft murder path. Davy is tied up at the hotel, everybody in the town I've met so far is charmed except the mom, Leanne, and Ross sisters. Sara is who knows where. Mom said fuck work. Game notes tell me I need to talk to the Gates (for Miku) and summon Kurndorf's ghost. I can't talk to the Gates because Roland is dead and Sara is ??? I can't summon the ghost because I don't have the item to keep my soul from being taken over. If my game isn't bugged, what am I supposed to do?
You need to meet and charm Sarah Gates. It depends on a couple of events as to what is happening.

If you used my last fix then once you beat Davy you can talk to Mom and she will tell you Sarah is in the mansion.

Save your game to a file and post it for me and I will check.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You need to meet and charm Sarah Gates. It depends on a couple of events as to what is happening.

If you used my last fix then once you beat Davy you can talk to Mom and she will tell you Sarah is in the mansion.

Save your game to a file and post it for me and I will check.
I'm using the fix, I should be at least, but the mom doesn't say anything.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm using the fix, I should be at least, but the mom doesn't say anything.
I do not see how you could be using the fix and have defeated Davy with the fix in place and have the situation I see in the save you posted. It does look like it would be before the fix.

Is there a chance that for this save that you defeated Davy before the fix? The fix upgrades some errors in saves but the case here it does not

You can use the cheat menu or developer console to fix if you do not have a save pre-defeat for Davy
Comsole
movePerson("Sarah", 1);movePerson("AdeleRoss", 16);setPersonFlag("AdeleRoss", 1);
Cheat menu
- select view people locate Sarah, type 1 in the box for move them and click the link
- repeat for Adele but type 16
- also for Adele type 1 in the box for Toggle Flag and click the link

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes