cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
In apprentice path how you charm mom or learn shielded charm? I have learned hypnosis but I don't know how I can use it
Shielded Charm - investigate the Dragon Vase/Magic Gem

Charm Mom - wait for her to go to work

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Small Fix for Version 14.8
Attached is a fix for some reported issues

- Tracy pool image
- Anita cannot be ordered to guard Davy once back at your bedroom
- defeating Davy can block the appearance of Sarah
- Didi 'go naked' option could randomly damage another person
- fix a hang if you do not have the Book in the Gold Worm event
- some incorrect text with Tracy telling you things and she was not there

If these matter to you, then download the attachment and unzip it. Copy the extracted file compiled.js into the folder
Javascripts
in your game and overwrite the existing version

EDIT: the fix for Anita was faulty, the attachment has been updated
Updated the fix for additional issues
- Asking Mr Beasley about the neckace
- later end game
- typos
- Tina's bedroom

EDIT: attachment deleted, see a later post

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So there is a problem because it has already be done.
What is already done? All of these? I am fairly sure there is no general issue as most others are getting it happening and it happens in the tests I have run. Possibly there is an odd path with an issue.

Please post me your save game to check.

EDIT: please note you have to have charmed Tina Robbins and on the murder path you must of defeated Davy

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I hate to post so much but I'm stuck on the soft murder path. The guide says I'm supposed to pass through a wall at the gates mansion and read the diary then pick up the stone but there is no stone to pick up. I can't progress the game because I'm at the step to do the seance but if I do it without the stone, game over.

Edit:
Used the new compiled js and loaded an earlier save. The stone was there this time so whatever my issue I had is also fixed with the new js.

Edit 2: I take it back. The stone was there, was probably always there, I was just getting it confused with the one needed to keep the mc soul from getting taken over. On that note. I've defeated Davy and Sara is still MIA, Mom isn't going to the TV station so her quest cant advance, and I can't get Abby to move the dragon gem because no clairvoyance. Honestly, that spell should come with the book. There is too much stuff dependent on that spell to throw it in halfway/at the end of the game, depending on path taken.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
What is already done? All of these? I am fairly sure there is no general issue as most others are getting it happening and it happens in the tests I have run. Possibly there is an odd path with an issue.

Please post me your save game to check.

EDIT: please note you have to have charmed Tina Robbins and on the murder path you must of defeated Davy
Tina is charmed
Sarah is present (and charmed)
Tracy is charmed
Davy have lost (but can't be transformed)

Here is my actual game :
FINgogHgDg9gTgFwIwFYlJAJmwZiTzFAdnX1L3wBZKBOHStTJGsszIyzABgqMwq5IS6DgA4ko4aSmkm+GnQoVcTUfywg1OUZSRd92HXv3N02Grv1d+HY9ZwW72XUkI96BFKJwfC-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-Ew9XHTwDwwA8eCBEg15YPS-AYPacqrE+M16CgCCFmyvTkHQxXWoskZvRDXB9bsFUQte2JdSYa2Lni1RVGu2i6Jwwy3n5ko+I1YyomRrkEhClRwFsApk51gUSId8wIyY+ryn1EKNiuWxkmMaCWPwqHsApTIQRSlLS0C7qkmVLVDbjaYU1Nito8CcCeUqonpHIt45Lgh5JcLXkILMEJkG9VN3TWGLvEllDukWsz0A6Bz8Ket6o58k10j8lD5AYCj1vcGxciSCD0PVhByRI1C8W72T5LHeh1LMRtbA8Wya-BSOxaIGbW+9XS1AXlXY7UeKFgQrCyhnKKRkD700MubIIPAomwvF6C3t6025wqk4tgZ4jVIkGBbgZqbwoQtP2RgynFetE4wAAZnvlRskSxoIAPX7Ax7qE9rz5tJWy++H8fRvutyIrSLFenr-MBOGl0j9HyJEWaCF9NCkFWL9CYt8r5oxAFAE0uxSaYCFBmdMnovjeGrgbUWXIGhEweGSGWPZJAADEi44S2EwZIJxFJMn5mjSgCBxYQmSHxRm40QAMhemvJKogABuR8B4k2CGoSuPBjwyCRAcSaWDJ4gD2AXWi28qZBErrzCeKAo743uNjQscFmDDjQLLek38KD60nigPCh99hjAkIcCwx4eCoWWnZH+KllgmiNsSHofIJb0m7GnKgNC6brS4Iw+am9bFZRAAAOXgE8HYYxgwNSuOxd6RA+EmigL0Nm6R9IKDTjoc49h0RDnyEwIxhpRAghVHNU2KJtbj1-vKEABY6iTl2njH0SVqLMI5ieeEJwQxNK3jwJiYTTzdnlJQSysNPRMVBhPUJNBKqFigCZBoPFzZdKWayIgJockkjJEEa0Al8buMhhsXoUAIT9CGPIE8Ozmm9RoqSI+a4MBmF7KDO+BhMA51ZCs1mxIGg7DxMVTIoNarg0nhOaofCyxGDQruHZjlWKGlCaIDY0JaiZOhBiyaiznl6FED7OATd4B70sCYDQPYx7dTCQQQQix6qAnEPKHALxfa2IOCiOkoQ4i0HpCDb0BxwZRUBFE7uBAqF0H+aGTEChfynA+IQPgPhkG-nLJwZMPNuy4HsO8ZwqCsDDHAn+bAaY+B+F0MgiB8IARqFoMg9IOq+Cnj8MkLQ79UBEDMsTY0hY5BZEpBaGmngwnxF0oIFVzADqL2wExHA8Qgg8DSCG7IXgDLWG4Ey0Y7xJTMpcpwe0cgqHKB+qwZMclFjStGWmHNG5rAjGSGmIGREg4HCyOIAQBkoh-FjdcLQEh2JcLte-AyEFc3dngu0dobAgYyPwFkfS7AyCKWEosZ0EEnoEBprYrk0NqiwwhAQpA8Qia9AAHSNigBsVyvqGSTFkvFEUDoki8RSD4YYDAMxdHiK9HiqCDiBBMKI2tnhWH6E4AqPGQA

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Tina is charmed
Sarah is present (and charmed)
Tracy is charmed
Davy have lost (but can't be transformed)
Here is my actual game :.....
It looks like bug a flag is not being set for one of Mom's masturbation scenes

You can get it to trigger using the cheat menu
- open the menu and select View People and locate Mom
- type 3 in the edit box next to 'Toggle Flag' and click the link

Now go somewhere and return to Kollam Street, then visit Mom

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Bug.
Latest version Conspiracy path I can not ask ms. Titus were she lives after following the complex charm path for mrs Adams & ms Titus.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
Anybody help me please. Gabby and Mom just run away, Can't do anything. help!!!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Bug.
Latest version Conspiracy path I can not ask ms. Titus were she lives after following the complex charm path for mrs Adams & ms Titus.
Not a bug as such, the option happens once you know where Rathdown Rd is, generally by following Tess's story to Jogn Adams

Anybody help me please. Gabby and Mom just run away, Can't do anything. help!!!
There is nothing to be done, you have got to the bad ending for this path, they are gone from the game. Reload an earlier save and try again

You might be able to undo via the cheat menu, no guarantee, loading a save is better
- opend the menu, select View People, locate Mom
- move her to place 154
- charm her and then uncharm her
- visit her bedroom at home
Things might work but probably you need to reset more flags (all of Gabby's for instance)

IorvenE

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the help macleod. I was on the apprentice path, but I was failing when I talked to the teacher, I had to talk to Sarah to succeed in stopping Gabby. I have hit another roadbump however, when I talk to Kate in the park, I can free her from the charm but I can't give her the necklace. Is that supposed to happen? Davy also still leaves immediately at the hotel, and I can't confront him. I've attached a screenshot with what I have done so far if that helps.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
That part of the game changed, I removed that option, it did nothing what so ever

Go elsewhere and continue the game, or charm John and then you can ask Tess to return to your bedroom. If you do not know the training needed to charm him, go and charm other, learn more spells and return later and do it. Tess will still teach you the training
How does that works on murder path? I need Tess so I can upgrade charm, but even though should be able to do it by know (the book is blinking), there's still no option for that.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
It looks like bug a flag is not being set for one of Mom's masturbation scenes

You can get it to trigger using the cheat menu
- open the menu and select View People and locate Mom
- type 3 in the edit box next to 'Toggle Flag' and click the link

Now go somewhere and return to Kollam Street, then visit Mom
I didn't put cheat in option >_<, possible to change in game ?

Anyway thank for your time.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the help macleod. I was on the apprentice path, but I was failing when I talked to the teacher, I had to talk to Sarah to succeed in stopping Gabby. I have hit another roadbump however, when I talk to Kate in the park, I can free her from the charm but I can't give her the necklace. Is that supposed to happen? Davy also still leaves immediately at the hotel, and I can't confront him. I've attached a screenshot with what I have done so far if that helps.
Did you free her earlier, at her home? If not she does not trust you enough to accept the necklace (I assume you have Gina's necklace at this time)
Please post your save for me to check, I do not think this is a bug as it was not really changed for this release.

How does that works on murder path? I need Tess so I can upgrade charm, but even though should be able to do it by know (the book is blinking), there's still no option for that.
You can upgrade when Tess is at home, have you examined the book since it first started blnking in the game?
As long as you have the experience and have not maxed out trainings she will teach you.

If this does not helpas /i noted use an older autosave or post me your save to check

I didn't put cheat in option >_<, possible to change in game ?

Anyway thank for your time.
Open your phone and check the games icon, you can enable the cheat menu there

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Updated the fix for additional issues
- Asking Mr Beasley about the neckace
- later end game
- typos
- Tina's bedroom
Ok another fix, there is a more significant issue relating to Mom leaving for work. I will update the posts for the fixes

Additionally addresses some issues for Tina's room
EDIT: fixed an issue for transform spell
EDIT: fixed the transform issue again

EDIT: attachment deleted, see a later fix

Reactions: wep

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
Not a bug as such, the option happens once you know where Rathdown Rd is, generally by following Tess's story to Jogn Adams

There is nothing to be done, you have got to the bad ending for this path, they are gone from the game. Reload an earlier save and try again

You might be able to undo via the cheat menu, no guarantee, loading a save is better
- opend the menu, select View People, locate Mom
- move her to place 154
- charm her and then uncharm her
- visit her bedroom at home
Things might work but probably you need to reset more flags (all of Gabby's for instance)
I mean i start new game 4 times and every time I Gabby and Mom run away, I use walkthrough, and i don't understand what i do wrong!!!)))))

IorvenE

Dec 15, 2017
Did you free her earlier, at her home? If not she does not trust you enough to accept the necklace (I assume you have Gina's necklace at this time)
Please post your save for me to check, I do not think this is a bug as it was not really changed for this release.

If this does not helpas /i noted use an older autosave or post me your save to check

Open your phone and check the games icon, you can enable the cheat menu there
Here is the save.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes