cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I am on the murder path and Tina has been turned into a vampire but I can not find here after Lillith turned her.

P.S. how do I continue with Elian? Jade does not give me the conversation option that is present in the people.html
Are you saying she is not in her bedroom/house? Once turned visit her the following night and then check her bedroom

The Elian story may be broken, did you get the dream?

I did that, does not appear Gabby´s office only mom
Please post your save game for me to check. I have never seen this happen for version 14.8

Anyone else having troubles accessing the cheat menu? I've tried to see if I can fix it but even with the app turned on I don't even get the button that open the left side menu to cheat. Am I doing this wrong? Was this update?
I see no issues, if you enable cheating then click on the + symbol to expand the left bar and you should see the cheat link

Knowing you need the hotel plans requires getting Monique there. You talk to her and find out, then unlock the plans conversation options for Angela.

I used the complex path, and after sending Tess to my room, her conversation path heads toward her husband. As a result, she's not heading to the hotel, and it seems that despite finding the witch, it's causing the seance to be inaccessible.
What doe you mean by 'despite finding the witch, it's causing the seance to be inaccessible.' If you have spoken to Jessica then you can start the Seance, you just need to talk to Monique and Janet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm kinda stuck here, the walkthrough says I should ask him to look for Davy Robbins, but there's no option for that.
That part of the game changed, I removed that option, it did nothing what so ever

Go elsewhere and continue the game, or charm John and then you can ask Tess to return to your bedroom. If you do not know the training needed to charm him, go and charm other, learn more spells and return later and do it. Tess will still teach you the training

What should I say to mom when using Gabby's Necklace?? Are there more thano one possible result??
It depends on if you want to charm Mom or not is the main difference there. You can just free her and she will return home, or charm her

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Hey ! After playing for 30 minutes more, i figure out that i didn't the correct thing when i recharmed Mrs Granger (Got her on minimal (1)) Is there a way to correct through the view people cheats? Thanks

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Elian works fine now, I didn't see the button to teleport to her. Tina also works.

I have a new issue now. I am on a new save (murder path) which I made because I couldn't find a way to setup that meeting in the Town Hall and could only turn her into a ghoul. I have already talked to Sarah about the necklase but I don't get the option to setup a meeting.

P.S. I have seen Gabby's planner and can go into her house. I have made a save before the first time I was offered to enter the house.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hmmm, ok. Following a walkthrough (I thought I was on the one you've included with the base game), it said the next step after finding Jessica was to find Monique at the library and ask her about seances. Your walk on Hypnopics sent to Janet first. So I guess that's where the next step should be.

However, there should be an option to send Tess out for more magic, before going to find her husband, according to the Hypnopics walkthrough. That's not available. Is finding John the next conversation step now, and you find her at the hotel first?

FYI for the people having trouble with the Gabby section, is a short walk for that section

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
seems to be a bug in the dialog "ask Police Chief Batton for details about the operation" after freeing hannah's sister... "(If bound) “I know she is one of us, and I am always trying to keep tabs on the other girls to make sure they are safe and able to serve" is shown in the dialog... guessing there was supposed to be a check for whether you have charmed Officer Ross yet or not?

Jul 7, 2017
I seem to be stuck in the mom/Gabby situation. I've been to the station at night and seen them, and they moved to Gabby's house now. But if I pass into the house she just takes control of me and it's game over. What am I supposed to do at this point? (I did check the help attachments, couldn't find anything about this though)

Edit: I talked to a couple people about the necklace, but I don't see any option for a conference with the mayor (murder path)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I seem to be stuck in the mom/Gabby situation. I've been to the station at night and seen them, and they moved to Gabby's house now. But if I pass into the house she just takes control of me and it's game over. What am I supposed to do at this point? (I did check the help attachments, couldn't find anything about this though)

Edit: I talked to a couple people about the necklace, but I don't see any option for a conference with the mayor (murder path)
Get some help, there are two valid cases
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is NO conference on the murder path

Hmmm, ok. Following a walkthrough (I thought I was on the one you've included with the base game), it said the next step after finding Jessica was to find Monique at the library and ask her about seances. Your walk on Hypnopics sent to Janet first. So I guess that's where the next step should be.

However, there should be an option to send Tess out for more magic, before going to find her husband, according to the Hypnopics walkthrough. That's not available. Is finding John the next conversation step now, and you find her at the hotel first?

FYI for the people having trouble with the Gabby section, is a short walk for that section
The option to ask Tess to research magic should work, it takes about a day to yield results. But possibly it is dependent on how much mana you have I am not immediately sure

You can proceed with sending her home, the research just gives you some more mana, nothing more, or follow a different story arc while waiting

Reactions: Hobart Jasperz

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The option to ask Tess to research magic should work, it takes about a day to yield results. But possibly it is dependent on how much mana you have I am not immediately sure

You can proceed with sending her home, the research just gives you some more mana, nothing more, or follow a different story arc while waiting
That was the other thing. There's no option to send Tess back to the library. I can play with her, or ask about artifacts, which leads to her husband (and do NOT tell him about us). This time I tried the husband option, then went to the hotel and she was there.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
That was the other thing. There's no option to send Tess back to the library. I can play with her, or ask about artifacts, which leads to her husband (and do NOT tell him about us). This time I tried the husband option, then went to the hotel and she was there.
You can only send Tess back to the Library once you resolve the magic item and her husband are resolved.

If you had her leave the library and did not have her research magic then you have lost the opportunity. As noted it is only a source of some mana.

Hey ! After playing for 30 minutes more, i figure out that i didn't the correct thing when i recharmed Mrs Granger (Got her on minimal (1)) Is there a way to correct through the view people cheats? Thanks
Mrs Granger (and others) can have the charm spell cast on them again, once per day and choose a different type of charm

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Here's some saves, both have not freed Leanne yet, Hypnotized Mother Superior, or caught the Vampyre yet (But Augmented Hypnosis is trained) And all the male characters have been charmed too ( As a Male Protag)

4564 is the latest one

IorvenE

Dec 15, 2017
I can't seem to stop gabby, even after talking to alison about stopping magic attacks, what else am I missing? I have talked with the teacher about the type of necklace and what it does, but thats it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can't seem to stop gabby, even after talking to alison about stopping magic attacks, what else am I missing? I have talked with the teacher about the type of necklace and what it does, but thats it.
The resolute here is VERY different if you are on the murder or apprentice/comspiracy paths

I assume you are on the murder as the other path is fairly straight forward. Basically you need a companion

Please see here

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I like HTML games because I can play them while rendering but I'm not to sure what's going on with this game. I know it has different paths but the conspiracy/murder path seems to be bugged and just generally not as viable as the apprentice path.
Currently on the conspiracy path, Gates is not dead, his niece is home, I've taken care of the warlock and the demon's soul is trapped in the relic. I've also taken the thrall as mother superior, talked to Mrs. Jones, and the Gypsy. I cannot teleport with Leanne. I can't charm Sara even though I already took the vampire from her and I can only pass into the mansion at midnight from the secret grove. The mc's mother has been missing for weeks in game and I have 0 ideas of how to find her or gabby.
Edit: Just found Gabby's place. Asking questions usually has me find what I need right after I ask. Still can't do anything with Leanne but maybe that will resolve itself after i finish everything else...
Edit 2: Actually I found Abby's place, not Gabby's place, so I still have no idea what to do about her and the mom as I can't find either of them. I also never got the transform spell so...

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes