xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
It appears this game was started with out the most recent fix I posted for the game as you have a situation that was previously fixed.
If you have not the please apply the last fix, the open the cheat menu, locate Mom, type 3 in the edit box next to 'Toggle Flags' and click the link. Now visit Kollam Street, and then enter your home and visit Mom
Ah, yes, I think I applied the fix more than 1/2 way in to the game. Ok, cool, that fixed it. Thanks!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey cmacle, you sure are hard at work with all these posts, great job on the game so far.

I just wanted to know if the Murder path is still the path with the most content. I remember that it was in the previous version.
The main differences now are

Murder (hard or soft): can charm Sofia and Sarah. Can kill Davy, Vampyre, Officer Smith, Diane White, Anita. The tone of some side stories are harsher/more corrupt.

Apprentice: only meet Sofia, some games with Sarah, no charming her. Can charm Lauren. No killing

Conspiracy: only meet Sofia, some different events with Lauren, and lesser ones with Sarah. A bit more Zoey content. Cannot charm Lauren (again no killing)

Charming Gabby is different between the paths (Murder/Apprentice), neither is 'better' just different, but the apprentice is probably easier, but a little trickier for the Conspiracy path due to the availability of Sarah

Reactions: xoxo1001

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
Oh no I didn't charm her I thought I needed the spell first so, I think just drove her away It the only other thing that could happen on the apprentice path right?
Also this off topic but when you use the transformation spell on yourself as a male does anyone even react or is it for your satisfaction?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Oh no I didn't charm her I thought I needed the spell first so, I think just drove her away It the only other thing that could happen on the apprentice path right?
Also this off topic but when you use the transformation spell on yourself as a male does anyone even react or is it for your satisfaction?
No, if you had a defence item and gave the book to Sarah she would of charmed the Vampyre and later could of given her to you. There is no difference in this process betweem apprentive and murder paths

So you are locked ino the back end situation for the vampyre unless you can find her and charm her personally before night fall. The option to wait with Sarah is gone now.
Where could a vampyre be resting in the daytime?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will have to make the attack on night fall clearer and different, still a bad end but different if you just wait there

And, no there are currently in the game no reactions from others if you cast
transform on yourself

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a problem I am unable to do anything after I completed the ritual of binding with Kurndorf and I should be able to pick up a crystal.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a problem I am unable to do anything after I completed the ritual of binding with Kurndorf and I should be able to pick up a crystal.
Why can't you? It should be there, but note that it may be scrolled down if you have Jessica there so scroll down and the crystal should be below her image

Or maybe it is you are just carrying too much, then try and go home drop some items in your bedroom, return and try picking it up

Dec 6, 2017
I try many times but i seiko can't charm Gabby. I even learn about hypnotized. Every times when I check on note in the phone it only have the first request done. The second one is find out about her necklace when i take to Mr. B after charm him ( make character). The choice about how to overcome it just don't go away. Anyone know what to do with that?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I try many times but i seiko can't charm Gabby. I even learn about hypnotized. Every times when I check on note in the phone it only have the first request done. The second one is find out about her necklace when i take to Mr. B after charm him ( make character). The choice about how to overcome it just don't go away. Anyone know what to do with that?
The next step depends on if you are on the Murder or Apprentice paths
Murder - visit Gabby's home on Amaranth St and charm her and Mom BUT you need other help...
Apprentice - you need to go to the press conference - talk to either Sarah or Mayor Thomas and charm Gabby

BUT
also make sure to apply the last fix I posted,

it is possible you have a bug previously fixed. Try talking to Mr Beasley or one of the others again

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
No, if you had a defence item and gave the book to Sarah she would of charmed the Vampyre and later could of given her to you. There is no difference in this process betweem apprentive and murder paths

So you are locked ino the back end situation for the vampyre unless you can find her and charm her personally before night fall. The option to wait with Sarah is gone now.
Where could a vampyre be resting in the daytime?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will have to make the attack on night fall clearer and different, still a bad end but different if you just wait there

And, no there are currently in the game no reactions from others if you cast
transform on yourself
Thanks

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Mom should be at work, can you post a save game after she has left for work
Okay.
Mom show up in work, i got scenes with her and assistant, tried charm assistant at the town hall and got few sms from mother but again im stuck.
I think i need step by step how to charm her.
Also is it relevant when i charm Tracy?

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i charmed Abby
i can't charm mom
"You decided not to charm Mom at Gabby's home, so that is it, no point in changing your mind now."

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Okay.
Mom show up in work, i got scenes with her and assistant, tried charm assistant at the town hall and got few sms from mother but again im stuck.
I think i need step by step how to charm her.
Also is it relevant when i charm Tracy?
The details depend on if you are on the apprentice or murder paths. But for the common parts
- deliver the clothes to Mom at work
- that night visit the TV station, cast Pass and spy on them
- search Gabby's Office
- check around people and ask about the necklace, repeat until someone teslll you about defences
The rest depends on your path

It does not matter about Tracy's charm

I am on Apprentice path: How do i go about charming Lauren
When you visit there are a number of scenes on the stairs visiting Sarah. You can cast Charm in these scenes

i charmed Abby
i can't charm mom
"You decided not to charm Mom at Gabby's home, so that is it, no point in changing your mind now."
As it says, in the scene when you free Mom with the necklace you did not charm her (just cast the spell) so the game takes it as you did not want to

The fix doesn't seem to trigger the endgame ...
There is a link to the fix in my last post

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
The details depend on if you are on the apprentice or murder paths. But for the common parts
- deliver the clothes to Mom at work
- that night visit the TV station, cast Pass and spy on them
- search Gabby's Office
- check around people and ask about the necklace, repeat until someone teslll you about defences
The rest depends on your path

It does not matter about Tracy's charm
I don't have option to ask anyone about necklace or deliver cloths. Maybe because i Pass at night before text about clothes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I don't have option to ask anyone about necklace or deliver cloths. Maybe because i Pass at night before text about clothes
The morning after Mom leaves for work she will message you to bring her some clothing.

Try and reload from a save before she leaves. Once she leave just visit her at work in the daytime. Do nothing at night until the message the following morning

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes