cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 106452 here is what I'm talking about
Yes, as you say the images are not loading, and these are pretty basic, so I am unclear why not. Assuming you do have the Images and UI folders I am at a loss why this is happending. I will investigate

Is amy charmable now?
Please check on the main pages of the game (index.html) below the change log is a list of what cannot be done in the game

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean here?

After Davy goes to the Hotel, I cannot manage to trigger the confrontation. What requirement did I miss (note: I have the blue bottle).
Talk to some other people, notable Mr Beasley and Debra they will tell you he is at the Hotel, then you cam confront him and use the bottle or the ring

fezo

May 11, 2017
how to get gabby necklace and how to charm her alone in the mayor's party i have tried every thing

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how to get gabby necklace and how to charm her alone in the mayor's party i have tried every thing
Did you apply the fix I posted earlier?
Did you first talk to people to try to find out about defences against the necklace?

So
a) apply the fix
b) reload from before the conference
c) talk to other people, Mr Beasley, Sarah, Adele
d) go to the conference
e) charm Gabby

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Im at a loss. Im on the murder path, but I cant access Kurdorffs crypt. I cant use clairvoyance or the shovel within the tunnel or the wild ranges. Am I missing something?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Im at a loss. Im on the murder path, but I cant access Kurdorffs crypt. I cant use clairvoyance or the shovel within the tunnel or the wild ranges. Am I missing something?
Have you been told where it is yet? Spoken to someone knowledgable like Janet or Bambi, and read the story of the Death of Kurndorf in the History classroom (search a couple of times, it is random)

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
So I am in the museum trying to do the dragon vase scene. When I pick it up it gives the option to send Mrs. Granger home or to have her distract the gurd. How do I get the option to have Mrs. Granger attack the guard?

I can't seem to find an answer in this thread. I did try though.

fezo

May 11, 2017
h
Did you apply the fix I posted earlier?
Did you first talk to people to try to find out about defences against the necklace?

So
a) apply the fix
b) reload from before the conference
c) talk to other people, Mr Beasley, Sarah, Adele
d) go to the conference
e) charm Gabby
i know it is a stupid question but how do apply the fix i found a file you uploaded it about 3.4 mgb and pasted it in the game file so is thisthe way

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I am in the museum trying to do the dragon vase scene. When I pick it up it gives the option to send Mrs. Granger home or to have her distract the gurd. How do I get the option to have Mrs. Granger attack the guard?

I can't seem to find an answer in this thread. I did try though.
To not have the attack option you must of minimally charmed her (just walked out after charming her) and in the day time has some leather pants on.
She has to be fully charmed to be willing to attack Gina

If you know the training 'manipulative charms' you can re-charm her at home

h

i know it is a stupid question but how do apply the fix i found a file you uploaded it about 3.4 mgb and pasted it in the game file so is thisthe way
The fix is

and is 1Mb approx.

Download, and unzip the file, and copy the unzipped file conpiled.js into the folder
Javascripts
in your game

So, next update will be in 1 month, 2 months, 3?
When I have done enough work to merit a new release, this last release took 6 months, the previous a couple
I have no plans for when and currently only vague ideas of what

But I will probably release a version 14.8.1 with all fixes in the near future, but there will be little or no new content, maybe a little for Dr Kay

fezo

May 11, 2017
how to transform some one especially mr basely using the crystal bound every time i use transform when i have the Crystal on mr basely a massage appears that there is another way i dont know off
secondly how to save kate granger form davey in the hotel when i use the silver ring on her the use the charm a message appers the character is hit and awakes after it by some time and she is gone

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how to transform some one especially mr basely using the crystal bound every time i use transform when i have the Crystal on mr basely a massage appears that there is another way i dont know off
secondly how to save kate granger form davey in the hotel when i use the silver ring on her the use the charm a message appers the character is hit and awakes after it by some time and she is gone
Please look at the general points in the Walkthrough, it explains the conditions for the Transform spell

Do not cast charm on Kate like that, she is alert and now aware of the spell. Consider where she says she is going before you cast the spell, you can get there first... I will not sy more after this is a game of puzzles so to just explain removes some of the fun. If you cannot work more out post again

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
I have too many items... It tells me I can't have more then 27... and it won't let me drop any of them... any ideas?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have too many items... It tells me I can't have more then 27... and it won't let me drop any of them... any ideas?
Go to your bedroom, you can drop anything there, or use items like stones or use the Ritual items

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I will clarify what if I charmed her before visiting the musem for anything but her charm path.
Save thing, you will visit the museum, meet Mrs Granger and Gina will hand you the vase if you go to pick it up

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I've read through most of this thread but can't find a definitive answer:

I can't open Kurndorf's crypt (I'm on the Apprentice path). I have spoken to both Janet and Bambi, have read the book in the history classroom, have read the extra pages, I even got a shovel just in case that would trigger something.

But nope, can't dig in the tunnel, can't Pass, can't Clairvoyance.

Do I need to power up clairvoyance? Do I need to find the other skulls first? This is getting a wee bit frustrating.

Never mind, I just realized, I have to dig in the Wild Range, not the tunnel itself.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes