yes think i do all
look this is the quest in the phone: Save Leanne
Needed: Mirror of Souls ✔, Dragon Gem, Dragon Gem Bound ✔
, Can Teleport another person ✔

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
That is it, just go to Leanne and you will be able to teleport her back to the Hidden Room and do the ritual

Angelcrex

Jan 13, 2018
that's the problem, i can't teleport her (and i have attuned the hexagram in the Hidden Room)
it something special for teleport her ?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
that's the problem, i can't teleport her (and i have attuned the hexagram in the Hidden Room)
it something special for teleport her ?
Have you possessed Mother Superior and "taken" Leanne yet? I'm not sure if you have to do that first but it would be a shame to miss that content.

Edit: Make sure you've talked to Ms. Jones and the Gypsy to learn when and what to do with Leanne.

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I actually had a marathon of 14 hours on this game yesterday. Now I will probably do that again to try things a bit differently.
Good job on the game! :cool::FuckYea:

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Really liking this game!
Minor issue: On the murder path, if you send Tess out to her husband before learning masculine charms, since Roland is dead and Tess is locked, is there any other way at all to learn the spell? is there some other way to get her out of there?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
yes i do all... but still can't teleport
You just have to be there physically (ie not be possessing someone), have enough mana to cast the spell, have attuned the hidden room and the dragon gem must be in the hidden room, and you had spoken the Ms Jones to find out to do all this.
If you meet all these please post me a save game with you in the room with Leanne the thrall

Really liking this game!
Minor issue: On the murder path, if you send Tess out to her husband before learning masculine charms, since Roland is dead and Tess is locked, is there any other way at all to learn the spell? is there some other way to get her out of there?
Please check back a little, I have posted a fix for the game. Please apply in (unzip, and copy the .js file into the Javascripts folder of your game)

Ford12345

Dec 27, 2017
Im on the murder path and cant get ms. jones to appear after the first encounter. ive dealt with davy and mr. beasley and have met the witch at the hotel. im trying to learn how to summon the wizard guy and get sarrah to appear so i can progress.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Im on the murder path and cant get ms. jones to appear after the first encounter. ive dealt with davy and mr. beasley and have met the witch at the hotel. im trying to learn how to summon the wizard guy and get sarrah to appear so i can progress.
Have you been home and talked to the mom in her room?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Speak to Janet and Monique about seances

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
can we charm sarah or the maid or the chauffeur in the apprentice path!!!?
also our aunt is she in the current version? seem to have missed her in my current playthrough

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
can we charm sarah or the maid or the chauffeur in the apprentice path!!!?
also our aunt is she in the current version? seem to have missed her in my current playthrough
Lauren can be but in limited cases (when you encounter her on the way to speak to Sarah)
Sofia is only available on the murder path.

The others cannot, please see then start page index.html, it lists what cannot be done

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I know the option thats suppose to be there but there is no option with mom to trigger sarrah. ms. jones still hasnt appeared.
Have you been back to the mansion and charmed Officer Khan and then sent her back to the police station?
Return to the mansion then back to the police station

Ford12345

Dec 27, 2017
Have you been back to the mansion and charmed Officer Khan and then sent her back to the police station?
Return to the mansion then back to the police station
i did charm her and took her to the police station. i even got up into the attic.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i did charm her and took her to the police station. i even got up into the attic.
The return to the mansion, see it is guarded, return to the police station and remove the guard, and you can meet Sarah

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes