jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I must ask is there anything that can prevent the Gabby/Mom quest because I have finished everything else.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I must ask is there anything that can prevent the Gabby/Mom quest because I have finished everything else.
There were several bugs, all fixed in the last fix I have posted.

Make sure to charm Tracy, leave the house the Kollam St and reenter the house and visit mom. Repeat a couple of times. Sarah must be at the mansion and Davy must be defeated as must the demon

IF she still has not left, most likely you need to set flag 3 for Mom if you did not apply the fix before Jesse visited.
Open the cheat menu, select view people, locate Mom, type 3 in the edit box for toggle flag and click the link. Exit the house, reenter and visit Mom

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have to ask what is the name of the latest patch?

PS: I suggest you start putting the latest patch in the first post.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
IF she still has not left, most likely you need to set flag 3 for Mom if you did not apply the fix before Jesse visited.
Open the cheat menu, select view people, locate Mom, type 3 in the edit box for toggle flag and click the link. Exit the house, reenter and visit Mom
You know, Even with cheat enabled in the start menu, there is no cheat app in the phone and it is not on my sidebar. Is there another way to access it?

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
I figured it out I misunderstood the useful info and what happens at the mayor event if you dont have that info
It could, but if you took a long time (days) then it will be something else, but you also missed out on useful information if you did that. I strongly suggest loading a save and re-do the suitcase delivery and just leave normally

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
so i've been trying to follow the aprentise walkthrough, but i keep running into problems. the first one is that when i get to the part where you lose the book, i need to have something that can protect me against the profesor (btw i am terrible with both names and spelling so sorry) and altough the walkthrough tells me that i need something it doesnt say what.
what i tried to do is get get the bracellet from the girl in the church, but then i noticed another problem, in the next section of the walkthrough which tells me to go and meet the old guy that gave me the book (again terrible with names) and he introduces me to his daughter or niece or something, the problem is that when i try to go and meet him theres a police woman there blocking my way.
i know i could probably find a way around this but i wanted to follow each walkthrough to see the difference betteew each. i am following the walk through pretty much step by step, so unless the problem is that i take to long to get to that part of the game i dont know what im doing wrong.
so i guess what im saying is...help...pls.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
so i've been trying to follow the aprentise walkthrough, but i keep running into problems. the first one is that when i get to the part where you lose the book, i need to have something that can protect me against the profesor (btw i am terrible with both names and spelling so sorry) and altough the walkthrough tells me that i need something it doesnt say what.
what i tried to do is get get the bracellet from the girl in the church, but then i noticed another problem, in the next section of the walkthrough which tells me to go and meet the old guy that gave me the book (again terrible with names) and he introduces me to his daughter or niece or something, the problem is that when i try to go and meet him theres a police woman there blocking my way.
i know i could probably find a way around this but i wanted to follow each walkthrough to see the difference betteew each. i am following the walk through pretty much step by step, so unless the problem is that i take to long to get to that part of the game i dont know what im doing wrong.
so i guess what im saying is...help...pls.
The police woman issue is resolved by charming the police and getting them to pull the cops from the estate.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have to ask what is the name of the latest patch?

PS: I suggest you start putting the latest patch in the first post.
This is not my thread and I cannot edit the first post. Just check back a page or two I have linked it recently for people a few times. It is compiled.zip

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do i do the transform spell ok miku
Learn the spell from the Gold Worm even with Tess (send her to get magic from her husband)

Do the Seance and the Ritual to be able to cast the spell

Make sure to actually cast the charm spell, once you transform her, do not just blindly click the buttons. The game NEVER casts spells for you (well almost never) you have to explicitly do so via your inventoy

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
Okay, so here's the situation. I am trying to charm Mom. I have defeated the demon, Davy Robbins and Kurndorf. I have used all the options that keep an incestuous relationship with Mom open. She is just about to leave when I try to charm her and it says it fails and the demon must still be present. Please someone tell me what am I doing wrong.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
You don't charm her before she leaves anymore.

I posted a copy of the Gabby walkthrough a few pages back. You charm her toward the end of that.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
any updates?
I am aiming to release a fix with small changes on the weekend. As noted at the Hypnopics Collective
- you can charm Tracy at the pool
- more scenes for Dr Kay
- removed the flag to enable TG content in the game, as there is a hard to find issue where it seems to turn off. Where a person had BE and Futa you will get a choice. If you do not want to transform a man, do not cast the spell
- some small image changes for Monique, just some variations
- some dialogues changes for Mom/Gabby from Northwind

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Query on the game
Any thoughts on the 14.8 release, things you liked or disliked?

Any preferences or requests for the next release? My general plans
- resolve Amy
- resolve Catherine's revenge properly
- Jesse, Jade and Sera
- general 'work in strip club' scenes

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes