cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a question is there any requirements to start the Gabby quest on the murder path?
First off please apply the last fix I posted (unzip and copy into the Javascripts folder in your game)

Otherwise, charm Tracy and defeat Davy and preferably while defeating Davy send Officer Khan to arrest him

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Here it is
It looks like you did not apply the fix I posted before defeating Davy so you have got a bug

If you have a save prior to defeating Davy then apply the fix and defeat him and everything will be ok
Fix:

If needed you could fix the existing game using the cheat menu
- Move Sarah to place 1
- move Adele to place 16
- set flag 1 for Adele

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I wonder would it be possible for you to post a new walkthrough?
I do not have one to post! It takes quite a while to make walkthroughs you know

Visit the Hypnopics Colective, a forum member there has posted another walkthrough you may wish to look at

Still
the current walkthrough in the game covers large parts of the game, except new content and some changes related to defenses you can work around. It still provides tips and in general ideas of what to do next

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
on the murder path i did everything to that point "Walk to the park pathway
Anita will ambush you. There is no escape, spells and the ring get you shot
Wake up in hospital, Ward 1 East, all items are gone!" thing is there's no one there

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
on the murder path i did everything to that point "Walk to the park pathway
Anita will ambush you. There is no escape, spells and the ring get you shot
Wake up in hospital, Ward 1 East, all items are gone!" thing is there's no one there
To confirm, you charmed Officer Khan, went back to the Police station with her, and then asked her to arrest Davy.

Spoke then to Mom and was told she was shot and went to the Park pathway. (Note sure if you need to speak to Officer Batton before this or not)

Please check in the cheat menu, where is Anita?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
To confirm, you charmed Officer Khan, went back to the Police station with her, and then asked her to arrest Davy.

Spoke then to Mom and was told she was shot and went to the Park pathway. (Note sure if you need to speak to Officer Batton before this or not)

Please check in the cheat menu, where is Anita?
yes i did all that, she was in her hide out... cast pass and she was in there freed her then charmed her

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
Got the end game option, decided to continue playing, but unable to locate Didi... Any help???

AKS

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Got the end game option, decided to continue playing, but unable to locate Didi... Any help???

AKS
Hotel Pool, the image shown at the end of the end game is of a person in a pool after all!

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
anyone got a walkthrough for Sofia? im stuck with her asked around after her.. and got to the point to infiltrate her home caste pass searched around found the the suit case opened it... but im stuck what now? cant cast pass to get out teleported out but how to progress her? no option to talk to her or anyone else

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
anyone got a walkthrough for Sofia? im stuck with her asked around after her.. and got to the point to infiltrate her home caste pass searched around found the the suit case opened it... but im stuck what now? cant cast pass to get out teleported out but how to progress her? no option to talk to her or anyone else
Try casting Clairvoyance during the break-in

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a problem I would like to know what I need to do to move the dragon gem to the hidden room?
Talk to Abby (and have a reason to, so on the quest to rescue Leanne and been told about it by Ms Jones)

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
So after I see mom at night at her work and get her suitcase I can not visit her at work during the day. is it because I left by teleporting?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So after I see mom at night at her work and get her suitcase I can not visit her at work during the day. is it because I left by teleporting?
It could, but if you took a long time (days) then it will be something else, but you also missed out on useful information if you did that. I strongly suggest loading a save and re-do the suitcase delivery and just leave normally

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes